Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensitivity on one side

5 posters

Go down

Sensitivity on one side Empty Sensitivity on one side

Post by greybear312000 14th November 2014, 9:17 am

Hi ladies. So am still loving the boobies but really struggling with this soreness on my lefty. Its all the top of the breast, areola and nipple. Anything rubs it slightly it just goes through me. Looks healthy, no rash or heat. Right one is hardly sensitive at all. Did anyone post op find one side was worse with the sore skin than the other? Beginning to worry there is something wrong and that this side will be like this permanently. I'm 3 1/2 weeks post op xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Sensitivity on one side Empty Re: Sensitivity on one side

Post by Jen23 14th November 2014, 10:22 am

Hi grey :) ive had my own worries which ive been told are normal.
My lefty is completely numb buy with o bruising, my righty is fine pain wise but is bruised black underneath.
Hope this helps, yr not alone in yr concerns but im sure its all a normal part of th healing process x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 14th November 2014, 12:21 pm

I found this in an older previous post which may help,someone also recommended Lansoh nipple cream (used for sore nipples when breast feeding) as with anything run it by your ps if overly concerned.  Hug      XXX

".....The medical term for this condition is dyesthesia or hyperesthesia. Typically patients report a deep burn or ache response from only a light touch or stroke. Often clothing or bra can rub against the area causing this discomfort. On rare occasions there can even be disruptions in sleeping.

This condition is often caused by stretching of the nerves, either at the time of surgery or due to the size and location of the implant. A stretched or bruised nerve can often have this problem. Other symptoms related to a bruised nerve can be pins and needles, shooting pains and the deep ache and deep burn sensations. Many times patients describe the pain as coming from under the implant.

The treatment for this type of sensitivity is massage. It is the polar opposite of what you would expect. Massage of the affected area with a moisturizing cream can help to desensitize the area. Many times a patient can localize the exact spot where the pain is coming from...."
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by MI55NP 14th November 2014, 2:10 pm

Hi greybear, my left boob was more sore than the right, on the outside, but my skin feels sore on both...almost like sunburn but the skin looks fine. I'm presuming it's normal and part of the healing process. I'll tell my nurse when I see her in 2 wks xx
MI55NP
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 14th November 2014, 6:12 pm

Thank you so much for that Mirren, my left nipple is soo sensitive!!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 14th November 2014, 6:38 pm

Thanks ladies for the reassurance. Mirren I have been massaging the sore bit twice a day with moisturiser and also pointing the shower head at the area. I have a feeling he may have struggled to fit the left implant in more than the right as that scar is longer than the right one and towards the armpit. I will definitley be getting some nipple cream from Boots tomorrow when I go to work Mirren thanks so much! My lefty is quite a bit higher still too so hopefully as it drops more it will release the nerves it's pressing on!! xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down