Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November Buddies

+13
jus32red
hh2121
biddy87
AngelinaB79
arfarrell
:DboobsDD
Irish Ali
mirren001
Gsyfem1982
WOOWOO55
anneritchley
misstaunton
Charlii
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

November Buddies - Page 4 Empty Re: November Buddies

Post by arfarrell 10th December 2014, 10:56 pm

Hi girls, so sorry I've not been on time seems to have just flown by! That's me 16 days post op today and I am feeling great, it was nowhere near as bad as I would it was going to be, barely any pain and I was off the painkillers within a few day, mainly just some discomfort! I got some of my stitches out the other day (I was more nervous about that than the surgery itself) which was fine just a little nippy, and get the rest out hopefully tomorrow and I am hoping after one last dressing change on Monday I will be free to have a proper shower at long last. Seen my surgeon the other day and he is very pleased with my results so far and has given me some more antibiotics to keep me safe whilst my incisions fully close (don't worry there's no inferction). I honestly couldn't thank Mr Michael enough he has been so thorough with everything and friendly, and it is so nice to look down and see two boobs the same size yahoo  Hope all the rest of you girls recovery is going well xxx
arfarrell
arfarrell
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

November Buddies - Page 4 Empty Re: November Buddies

Post by arfarrell 6th February 2015, 11:57 am

Hi girls, was just wondering how everyone is getting on with there recovery and are back to normal? My incision is finally nearly closer just a bit of scabing! And I have been allowed to start using bio oil, avoiding that area! However my nurse also mentioned trying silicone strips for my scars, has anyone tried them? Feel like I am basically back to normal with my everyday life and activities, so just starting to concentrate on minimising the appearance of scars now! Hope everyone is doing well xxx
arfarrell
arfarrell
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4