Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November Buddies

+13
jus32red
hh2121
biddy87
AngelinaB79
arfarrell
:DboobsDD
Irish Ali
mirren001
Gsyfem1982
WOOWOO55
anneritchley
misstaunton
Charlii
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

November Buddies Empty November Buddies

Post by Charlii 30th September 2014, 7:33 pm

November Buddies 923101 November Buddies November Buddies 923101 

Share your build up, excitement and support with others having their op in the same month

Congratulations!!

November Buddies 154564
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

November Buddies Empty SURGEON MEETING AND PRE OP TOMORROW!

Post by misstaunton 19th October 2014, 5:20 pm

Hi everyone, first post on this forum wavey !

I have my surgeon appointment with Mr Khan from Transform tomorrow and pre op, my surgery is booked for 4th November! I am so excited just hope all goes well tomorrow. I have only told a couple of people so would be nice to exchange stories!

xxx
misstaunton
misstaunton
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

November Buddies Empty Re: November Buddies

Post by anneritchley 21st October 2014, 1:40 pm

Hi I'm booked in for BA on 22nd November . Nervous but excited. It's with raj ragoowansi at the Sloane. I'm having anatomical cohesive gel. I'm going to try and persuade surgeon to let me go 2 cup sizes up. One is not enough for me.
Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 21st October 2014, 4:56 pm

hi ladies exciten time ahead for u both enjoy every moment xx yahoo
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 21st October 2014, 5:00 pm

Thanks xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gsyfem1982 22nd October 2014, 5:46 am

Hi All, I'm having my B/A on the 19th of November! I'm currently a very empty loose skin 34/36 B and I'm having 415cc unders with Mr David Oliver at Mount Stuart Hospital in Torquay dance dance dance
Gsyfem1982
Gsyfem1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 22nd October 2014, 3:43 pm

how exciting wont be long new boobs for xmas :wave4:xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 22nd October 2014, 3:46 pm

best off luck for friday  sam Hug  dont be nervous its exciten enjoy every moment xxx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misstaunton 22nd October 2014, 7:21 pm

Hi everyone, went for my surgeon meeting and pre-op 2 days ago!

I am having an uplift and 345cc overs booked in for 04/11 Transform Riverside Hospital with Mr Khan! I was feeling nervous because I didnt expect the uplift but then I was told he is one of the most experienced surgeons in the country!

Has anyone been recommended to take Arnica pre and post op- I have and I have NO idea how to take it!?

xx
misstaunton
misstaunton
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 22nd October 2014, 7:56 pm

I was wondering that !!
Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gsyfem1982 23rd October 2014, 6:00 am

Hi, I have been advised to take it two weeks before my operation and two weeks afterwards, I have been instructed to take 2 x 30mg 4 times a day :-) Hope that helps! I got mine from boots they are £5.99 for 84 tablets and currently on a 3 for 2 offer :-) xx
Gsyfem1982
Gsyfem1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 23rd October 2014, 1:50 pm

Thanks . I will ask surgeon on Monday when I go for my second consult
Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misstaunton 23rd October 2014, 6:46 pm

Perfect! I have bought mine ready to start next Tue (1 week pre-op) thanks for your advice!xxx
misstaunton
misstaunton
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 23rd October 2014, 9:33 pm

misstaunton wrote:Hi everyone, went for my surgeon meeting and pre-op 2 days ago!

I am having an uplift and 345cc overs booked in for 04/11 Transform Riverside Hospital with Mr Khan! I was feeling nervous because I didnt expect the uplift but then I was told he is one of the most experienced surgeons in the country!

Has anyone been recommended to take Arnica pre and post op- I have and I have NO idea how to take it!?

xx
Hiya, wavey
I have noticed you are new here and having a BA/ uplift.
Advice when planning an op is to have a good few consultations before deciding on surgeon, that way you will have explored all options before deciding on a surgeon you can be confident to get you the results you are after.
It is even more important when having an uplift as there are more scars with this op & you will want someone  skilled at getting neat scars that fade to become barely noticeable.
A starting point on here when researching surgeons is to key their name or surname into the search bar top right on here ,this will bring up previous posts & reviews that may help when choosing a particular surgeon.
Sorry if this post sounds a bit doom & gloom especially  as you sound so excited, I just want you to be making an informed choice to get you the best possible result from your surgery. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Ali 23rd October 2014, 11:12 pm

Hey Dr Khan is doing mine too at riverside hospital on the 20th so I'll look forward to hearing how it all goes. When I saw the nurse Annie she told me to get arnica so I got mine on tuesday all ready to start taking. :) is anyone going with you for support?
Irish Ali
Irish Ali
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Ali 23rd October 2014, 11:14 pm

You must not touch the arnica tablets with ur hands you just click two straight into ur mouth from the tub and let them dissolve naturally. The oils in our skin cancels out the good stuff that's why u must not touch before putting in ur mouth. Hope this helps :)
Irish Ali
Irish Ali
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by :DboobsDD 24th October 2014, 7:41 pm

Hi all, how exciting getting new boobs for Christmas, Stars      8th November
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by misstaunton 24th October 2014, 8:31 pm

mirren001 wrote:
misstaunton wrote:Hi everyone, went for my surgeon meeting and pre-op 2 days ago!

xx
Hiya, wavey
I have noticed you are new here and having a BA/ uplift.
Advice when planning an op is to have a good few consultations before deciding on surgeon, that way you will have explored all options before deciding on a surgeon you can be confident to get you the results you are after.
It is even more important when having an uplift as there are more scars with this op & you will want someone  skilled at getting neat scars that fade to become barely noticeable.
A starting point on here when researching surgeons is to key their name or surname into the search bar top right on here ,this will bring up previous posts & reviews that may help when choosing a particular surgeon.
Sorry if this post sounds a bit doom & gloom especially  as you sound so excited, I just want you to be making an informed choice to get you the best possible result from your surgery. XXX

Thanks for your advice I have just used the search tool thank you
I have seen Mr Bhatti in 2012 and Miss Lutz in 2013, Miss Lutz also advised me I would have saggy breasts if I just had an implant inserted due to the weight (I lost 5st 4 years go). Miss Lutz put me off the procedure due to her mannerisms, I found her very rude. I am chuffed to be seeing Mr Khan and value his advice, he is one of the most experienced surgeons in the country! Wish I was suitable for a simple BA but unfortunately my current breasts dont allow xx
misstaunton
misstaunton
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th October 2014, 11:02 pm

misstaunton wrote:
 he is one of the most experienced surgeons in the country

I would just be wary of this - experienced doesn't equal quality necessarily, just numbers. Especially if he's tooting his own horn so much. Im my experience, if it sounds too good to be true it normally is. But at the end of the day it is your decision entirely, and if he's who you clicked with, then that's your choice.

Last edited by Charlii on 26th October 2014, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by arfarrell 27th October 2014, 12:22 am

Hi girls, I go for my BA & uplift on 24th Novemeber, only four weeks tomorrow and I cannot wait! Am going with Mr Michael at The Hospital Group. Thanks for that info about the Arnica - I would never have known not to touch them! Am off to get them tomorrow & my post op bras! Good luck everyone  Cheerleader xxx
arfarrell
arfarrell
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaB79 28th October 2014, 8:17 pm

Never knew about the Arnica.
Have messaged my Surgery coordinator about it.
Good luck to all the ladies having surgery this November =) Yay
Xx
AngelinaB79
AngelinaB79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Gsyfem1982 30th October 2014, 6:53 am

Eeeeekkk it's now less than 3 weeks until my op Weds 19th Nov, I'm already starting to feel extremely nervous but excited at the same time. dance dance dance
Gsyfem1982
Gsyfem1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 31st October 2014, 10:53 am

xx
Hi,
Pop a post in the Calendar Entries section so we can add your date & everyone can send you their good luck wishes on the day  dance   XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by biddy87 2nd November 2014, 12:43 pm

hi :) im new here and trying to find someone with similar stats to mine, im having a B/A on the 25th november with ms hadden at manchester pines hos, im currently 27yo, 160lbs, 36C, 3 children (all breastfed) and having 415 round overs, booked and paid for last thursday :) ive been told i will end up a size D but others are saying that ill be much bigger?? i wanted to go higher than 415 but ms hadden suggested against it as i have been a FF while breastfeeding so would drop quite abit with there being quite alot of room in there already lol xx
biddy87
biddy87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gsyfem1982 3rd November 2014, 7:44 am

Hi Biddy, My op is booked for 19th Nov! I am 32yrs, 140lb, currently a very empty 34b I am having 415cc teardrop unders as the consultant I saw said tear drop would be better for me as my nipple is quite low so with having a tear drop with more volume at the bottom would make the nipple come higher instead of having a lift also! He has told me it will roughly make me a large DD, so with you also having more than me to start and your going on top which enhances them as with unders you lose about 30cc, I would say at a guess you will end up bigger :-) xxx
Gsyfem1982
Gsyfem1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next