Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

illness before ba

+5
Princess_x
kezjb
Charlii
WOOWOO55
samlr87
9 posters

Go down

illness before ba Empty illness before ba

Post by samlr87 30th September 2014, 5:18 pm

This might sound absolutely mental but I am not at all nervous about the surgery, the outcome, even the GA but I am petrified of coming down ill just before my ba and being told I cant have it done and its postponed! Did anyone else worry about this?! Am I just being crazy? I have thought about it a lot recently and want to hibernate and not leave the house until ba day lol x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

illness before ba Empty Re: illness before ba

Post by WOOWOO55 30th September 2014, 6:41 pm

yes yes that was me just carry on as normal i ate plenty off food anythin i fancyed all the naughty things if u facey em your body needs em,get plenty sleep and food ul be fine,i just avioded goin out drinking that usually makes me feel like c r a p lol, crazy things start to go through your mind and the only to things we carnt controll is weather and illness :huh:xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 30th September 2014, 7:05 pm

A lot of girls seem to get a bit under the weather just before, and its normally stress related. If its just a common cold, they wont postpone, but if its a full blown chest infection, then they will, as the anaesthetic and your healing can be compromised. Try to keep healthy, plenty of sleep, plenty of fluids (water, not caffeine) and eat well, fruit veg and white proteins. Not too many naughty things, as the sugar will make you sluggish and may increase your chances. And don't stress! You've got plenty of time to get everything in check, and plenty of info from here to know what to expect. If you're nervous and restless, turn that into some useful energy, go for a walk or clean the bathroom!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 30th September 2014, 8:39 pm

Yes me, am worrying and thinking what if there's a prob in my pre op and I lose all my money!!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 30th September 2014, 8:49 pm

It's just one of those things you've got to cross your fingers about! Lol, I'm sure you'll be fine. The other girls have covered it about keeping healthy etc, also avoid enclosed places with loads of people in like clubs.. lots and lots of germs flying about lol x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 30th September 2014, 8:58 pm

I worried about this too as logistically it would have been a nightmare postponing my op as hubby as a per planned month off before starting a new role, where he then wouldn't be able to take any time off for a while! And then the stress and excitement did mean I didn't sleep so well...and then as always is the case when I'm sleep deprived i got a chesty cold and felt like crap a week before! Spent a day in bed resting (wouldn't have usually but wanted to rest up) and then a really chilled weekend and thank god i was fine! Sleep is key....I swear by it lol! My husband says I'm narcoleptic!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 1st October 2014, 8:26 am

Im on a trying to keep healthy by going gym and eating well regime. Dont plan on going out now until xmas eve so wont be in any clubs or anything. Fingers crossed all the nasty germs stay away!!  x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 1st October 2014, 2:19 pm

I think that its something that we all get worried about

I have a blood clotting condition and just before my reop my blood was clotting to quick after a test so I had to postpone my reop by around 4 weeks was gutted but i am a firm believer in things happening when they are meant to

Im sure that you will be fine xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 2nd October 2014, 8:17 am

I faced this when I came down with flu a week before my surgery. Luckily I recovered in time. Had I have had what I am suffering with now it would have been postponed  (flu turned into chest infection)
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 2nd October 2014, 8:27 am

oh no bless you loui, hope you feel better soon
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 2nd October 2014, 10:55 am

Eat healthy , try not to stress too much & avoid any friends/ family with illness , you'll be just fine!  
I work with people that don't keep good health for one reason or another etc so was paranoid about catching something in run up to op, so can understand how you are feeling, I went overboard with my anti bacterial hand wash & not getting too close to anyone that could pass on their germs. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 2nd October 2014, 1:55 pm

carex love it always use it all day long works wonders lol xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 2nd October 2014, 6:36 pm

Ill keep hand bac gel at close range at all times!!
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down