Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my ba last sunday

4 posters

Go down

my ba last sunday Empty my ba last sunday

Post by WOOWOO55 13th September 2014, 5:06 pm

went well the day after not so bad but day 2 and 3 were hell haven my implants under the muscle was amence pressure not only that haven to sleep in this breast band for a whole week day and nite just added to it. i broke down found it very hard as had no sleep by day 3 was nakerd then the antibiotics gave me diareoha omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i find out monday when i go for my one week check up if i have to ware my breast band for another week :wtf:someone could get bitch slapped lol.bin i tuff week but ya no what am starting to feel alittle more like my normal self nearly a week later be worth it in the end but god alot harder than i ever expected it to be.good news was i woke up with 420cc in  :champagne:was a nice surprise                                                                                                                                                    my story so far xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

my ba last sunday Empty Re: my ba last sunday

Post by COOKIE 14th September 2014, 3:31 am

Awwww I'm glad you've started turning the corner now :hugme:The first week for most of us is always the hardest, but once you get past that day by day you'll start feeling stronger and stronger. And I know the band is awful, but if it's gonna get you the best from your surgery and I know the best is what you want! Then a little longer will be no bother will it WOOWOO yahoo
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 14th September 2014, 10:10 am

Oh bless you WOOWOO I dont know how I will cope if I cant sleep! So moody and eotional if I dont get enough sleep let alone none at all. Nice to hear you being so positive though and things are on the op. Fingers crossed for no more band for you x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 14th September 2014, 10:54 am

aw the band is awful isnt it like I said before I was in it from mid to dec to mid april lol and it was unreal, the pressure is horrible but its not forever where as your boobs are so look after them and just do as the surgeon says lol for the time being

replied to your other post regarding sleeping too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down