Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday & freaking out!

+7
lilibet
kittie
carol_s
Kat86
sarahdawn31
Rach26
wonderwoman789
11 posters

Go down

Sunday & freaking out!  Empty Sunday & freaking out!

Post by wonderwoman789 12th January 2011, 9:43 am

Good morning everyone
Okay so after a couple of sleepless nights I have decided to take the appointment and book in with Transform for this Sunday! Meeting the nurse tonight for my pre-op checks. I am scared that I'm being too impulsive. Although I had my first consultation on November and I think it's better to go in asap so I can start the recovery process!
What do you think?
Also, quite unprepared so any tips would be appreciated. Started taking my arnica on Monday when I started considering it. Still need to get sports bra and pillows though.
How long until you can have a proper wash after the op? Dreading the sleeping siting up too!
My mum is doing her best to put me off too which is freaking me out. It's not going to be too drastic, having 240 overs from a 32b. PS said I can look at next size up before hand though. I don't want to look too big or fake though.

Sorry for rambling shrug
wonderwoman789
wonderwoman789
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Sunday & freaking out!  Empty Re: Sunday & freaking out!

Post by Rach26 12th January 2011, 9:50 am

Hi hun.

Sorry to hear you has sleepless nights.

If I'm honest (and I'm pre BA with some time before I can afford my op so wont be in your situation for a while) I think that the fact that you are nervous already and that you are rambling away cos of the nerves possibly shows that you arent quite as ready as you could be. I'm not saying you are rushing into it, trust me if I had the money I would be booking mine for next week!!! But I think that you may not have given yourself the time you need to adjust to the changes that are going to happen to your body.

I hope the nerves fade soon hunnie, and that your day goes well. Remember we are all here for you - no matter what xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 12th January 2011, 10:17 am

Congrats Wonderwoman on booking!

It is totally normal to be freaking out... even those of us who booked well in advance, like myself freak out. I freaked out BIG TIME on the day I booked, the day I paid, and also the entire week leading up to my op... so you are not alone hunni!

If this is something you want then rest asured you WILL be happy once you come out the other end! I look back on the time before my op and although I was scared and nervous it was also such an exciting time! You deserve this, so stay strong, it will all be fine. My experience and a lot of others on this forum is that the whole surgury and recovery is a lot easier than I could have immagined.

As for washing post op... I didnt really bother for the first two days... then but depending on how you feel you may feel fine and want to after a day or two and some girls have a shallow bath I showered but kept the water aiming low and held a towel over my boobs to prevent them from getting wet... I couldnt really wash my hair so I had my OH do it on day 3 and I also went on day 5 or 6 to my salon for a wash and dry (highly reccomended it was bliss!!) After the first week I was fine to get back to regular showers and even wash my hair.

I recommend getting some facial wash wipes and lady wipes... or even baby wipes... these allow for a quick and easy wipes of face, underarms and lady bits to help you feel fresh.

Good luck hun I am sure all will be great! xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat86 12th January 2011, 10:42 am

Congrats on booking! I thinks its normal to be freaking out, i know i will be in the days before my op. Its a big decision to make so you are bound to be questioning what you are doing. You have been considering this and researching for a few months so i don't think you are being impulsive. If its what you want and you are happy with your surgeon then go for it! I think that even if u had booked for a few weeks time, you would still feel anxious, just for longer! On the size issue, have u showed pics of what u want to acheive to your surgeon? And done rice/water boobies in a sports bra? If i told my mum what i was doing she would try and stop me too, so i'm keeping it to myself! If this it what u want then don't let anyone stop you x x
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderwoman789 12th January 2011, 11:22 am

Thanks for the wise words girls. I agree, at least I only have a few more nights to feel anxious rather than having a build up of weeks or months! I have done a few tests but going to do the rice test tonight I think! I told the surgeon I wanted to be a full C cup and those were the sizes he suggested. I also had a consultation somewhere else and they suggested the same sizes so must be about right. I'm not really telling anyone either and I think I'll be able to get away with it until maybe I'm in a bikini or something. :heehee: Not stressing too much about washing, just thinking when the boyfriends comes round I don't want to be a total minger! haha. I also have a hair appointment booked for 5 days after so will be loving that I am sure! Xx
wonderwoman789
wonderwoman789
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 12th January 2011, 11:54 am

Dont rely on the rice boobs... Many of us find them very inaccurate. I would just bring in pics to your ps and then let them decide.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 12th January 2011, 12:05 pm

Aww WW, it's totally normal to get freaked out beforehand and I hardly slept a wink for the whole 2 days before my op and not much more than that for a whole week before LOL.
I think if you've had it in the back of your mind for a while and kept suppressing it, then all of a sudden you had the means to do it, then you know deep down that it's the right thing for you.
I had shallow baths from Day 3 - and even managed to wash and blow dry my hair on that day too (although styling my hair took a supreme effort and around 4 times as long as it normally takes me LOL), so if you are able to get somebody else to do that for you, you will be eternally grateful to them.
Fingers crossed for you hunnie
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderwoman789 12th January 2011, 1:15 pm

Yes you're right, thanks hun. I need to stop stressing. Very impressed with your recovery, I am keeping everything crossed mine goes quickly. I am a temp so do not get paid for time I have off work! Will def be having help with the hair washing, might get involved with some dry shampoo!! xx
wonderwoman789
wonderwoman789
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 12th January 2011, 5:21 pm

Congrats on booking!

I think everyone has a little freak out before their op babe. If you're sure you want this then go for it.

I wasn't allowed to shower until I had my dressings removed on day 10, so I was having shallow baths or washing with baby wipes up until then. you will definitely need to get some help with hairwashing at first. I booked into a local salon and had a wash and blowdry on about day 3 and used dry shampoo. Hubby helped me wash my hair a few days after that but he was doing it wrong Sunday & freaking out!  557141 so I took over. Just leant over the bath and used a jug.

Just make sure you have sports bras, cotton wool pads (lots of ladies get sensitive nipples and put them down their bras), DVD's, books mags, etc. That's the only preparation you really really need. Maybe make sure you have things within easy reach if you're going to be on your own. Some button up PJ's come in handy as well.

I was back at work on day 9 and was okay, just a little tired.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by lilibet 12th January 2011, 5:44 pm

Hi - I thought about this op for 10 years in & off. Had consultation in November & had BA on Monday this week, Immediately after consult & stopped eating as I was so nervous/anxious so lost a couple of pounds - great lol!! Then xmas came & went & Ir relaxed again. The last few days before my op I was soooo nervous but had lists of preparations to do etc, especially with kids. My PS advised me to go to see a movie the night before to take my mind off - I dodn't go our but watched a film - yoou just need distractions.

This is something you have thought about for ages. I found it wasn't so much the thought of the surgery that made me nervious (I think) but more that I was actually going to be getting what I have wanted for such a long time - really wierd.

U def need button up pjs/tops - I got some in sale at tesco & promark - I uauslly wear quite tight tops over my tshirt bras, so none of this was suitbable.

Good luck!! xx
lilibet
lilibet
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 12th January 2011, 6:43 pm

I have started worrying and I have a month to go. I think its very normal. I would have it done tommorow to get it over and done with but I have work commitments. Good luck with it all x
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by smalls 12th January 2011, 6:50 pm

i have been worrying since i booked mine too. and that was back in november. so it happens no matter when you make it. now i have 2 weeks left and im getting more worried. lol. Good luck on sunday!! hope all goes well for u..
smalls
smalls
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderwoman789 12th January 2011, 7:08 pm

Thanks girls and good to know we're all in the same boat! Havin my pre-op tomorrow lunchtime. Xx
wonderwoman789
wonderwoman789
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 12th January 2011, 8:08 pm

Hiya babes, I already have implants and are having replacements so I know what to expect and I am so scared and nervous is unbeleivable! You are about to undergo a big change that will change you both physically and mentally! Nerves are so normal!

I picked my PS on wednesday paid on Friday had my pre op today and are having it done on Wednesday so your not impulsive......it's your time!!

Good luck x x c
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by SJG83 12th January 2011, 10:01 pm

Hey Wonderwoman! Congrats on booking! To be honest with you, I think you have probably done the best thing by booking last minute. I booked in December to have my BA this Feb and I feel like I'm having to wait for ages for my day to come. I am constantly thinking about everything and worrying!
I think you worrying is completely normal but at least it's only for a few days and then it'll all be done and you will probably wonder what all the fuss was about.
Sorry I can't give you any tips on what to expect after but goodluck, I#m sure everything will be fine xx
SJG83
SJG83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down