Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone a 36B before and got 350cc implants?

+3
BlondeBarbie
natalia
Jemmy
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone a 36B before and got 350cc implants? Empty Anyone a 36B before and got 350cc implants?

Post by Jemmy 14th July 2009, 8:49 pm

What size do you measure now?
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Anyone a 36B before and got 350cc implants? Empty Re: Anyone a 36B before and got 350cc implants?

Post by natalia 14th July 2009, 8:57 pm

i was a b now im ff with 410
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Anyone a 36B before and got 350cc implants? Empty Re: Anyone a 36B before and got 350cc implants?

Post by BlondeBarbie 14th July 2009, 9:59 pm

You were 32B tho werent you nat? so wouldnt really help Jem as shes 36 band xx
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 14th July 2009, 10:12 pm

yes 32 small band i was close to 350 as i had 410 thats what i mearnt xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 14th July 2009, 10:15 pm

I'm not expert on sizing but would put money on you being at least a D if not bigger. Pre-op M&S always me measured a 34-36A/B and now measure a 36E in M&S and a 34F in Debenhams. Mind you that was when the implants were under the muscle - not had them measured since I had them put over. Mine are 445g

PS I'm not sure the above makes much sense.... think I need to go to bed!!! Hysterical
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 15th July 2009, 6:56 am

I think I might go and get measured. Just to clear everything up. I'm praying for a D.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 15th July 2009, 10:53 am

D or even more Jemmy! 350 overs should get you there without any problems. Mine are 410 unders and im 32E at the moment (which is about a 36D), and they are unders so I lost a bit of size with them anyways. x
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 15th July 2009, 11:02 am

Jemmy wrote:I think I might go and get measured. Just to clear everything up. I'm praying for a D.

Good idea Jem. Honestly tho I really can't see you being any smaller than a D with that size implant so I'm sure your boobie prayers will be answered! 👍

Sal x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 15th July 2009, 11:06 am

i say to im 32f/ff and i had 410 so she will def measure around the same i guess everyones diff so have small implants and look huge some have big implants and look small
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 15th July 2009, 11:35 am

I think you will be bigger than a DD.. i think you'll be at least a DD. I think somewhere around the 300/310 mark would get you a D, any bigger than DD/E x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 15th July 2009, 4:57 pm

BlondeBarbie wrote:I think you will be bigger than a DD.. i think you'll be at least a DD. I think somewhere around the 300/310 mark would get you a D, any bigger than DD/E x

I love you BB!!!!

I measured myself this morning before I went to work and I definately am a 36B. D or even DD here i come!!
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 15th July 2009, 5:01 pm

I was looking at a bra measuring website last night, has heaps of info and myths etc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It tells you 2 different ways to measure yourself, there are 3 pages to it so you need to click on 'next page' at the bottom

Glad you measured the B that you wanted Jemmy! x
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 15th July 2009, 5:22 pm

Thanks Rachel,

That 2nd page is hard to understand, I measure a 32" under the bust and 38" around the bust. That table is weird
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 15th July 2009, 5:24 pm

i let the shops do it jem its all complicated otherwise
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleboo31 28th July 2009, 5:28 pm

there jem I know it's late, but just come across your post. I was a 36b and had 460's I'm now measuring a 38dd. Don't wanna throw a spanner in your works but my surgeon said anything smaller would look lost on my rib cage, and to tell you the truth wished I'd gone for 510's as I feel these are lost on me!!!! Got a case of boobie greed me thinks x x
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleboo31 28th July 2009, 5:29 pm

[duplicate post]
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 28th July 2009, 5:42 pm

Hmmm, I don't particulary want to go into the 400's as i'm having overs and worried about them looking 'fake' on me.

I don't think i'll get boobie greed (she says) a nice D and fullness should be fine 👍
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th July 2009, 5:45 pm

they wont look fake jem mine dont without a bra i think if ur a curvy woman u could take 400 but the choice is up to u just hate to see you disapointed poo ive seen lots of curvy woman same same as u even slim woman wished they had gone bigger
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 28th July 2009, 5:48 pm

**naughty word** nora!!!!
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th July 2009, 5:51 pm

whats naughty word nora mean?
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 28th July 2009, 5:52 pm

It should have said bl00dy nora!
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th July 2009, 5:56 pm

oh right how come?are u in shock lol
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleboo31 28th July 2009, 5:58 pm

Hi I agree with natalia, I'm 5 10 size 12-14 and weigh 11 stones, I had overs u can see my pics if you wAnt? Just pm me. I really think if i had gone smaller I'd be dissappointed. I'm a 38 dd now but look more like a C. I must admit when I tried a 460 sizer it felt huge but for some reason once inside they come out smaller. X x
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th July 2009, 6:01 pm

same as angelkitten and shes petite she had 700 and i must admit that now hers look big now better than the other sizes she had some people just absorb their implants luckily i dont mine stick right out and look big i only had 410
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 28th July 2009, 6:10 pm

What concerns me though is that I have to decide before my surgery day. I asked my ps if I could make a decision on the day if needed to and he said he prefers to know in advance :pale:
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next