Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is a 34-36 with over 350cc?

5 posters

Go down

Who is a 34-36 with over 350cc? Empty Who is a 34-36 with over 350cc?

Post by Love2run 10th September 2011, 10:56 pm

I am having and "upgrade" on my implants that are currently 270 low profiles. The implant hasnt filled out my breat tissue and I am having them replaced. I have been looking at the stats on the implant widths and I need to have an implant that is over 13.5cm wide but preferably around to 14cm. I am hoping to go to mod profiles but the higher in profile I go the widder the clevage gap with be.

What I would really love is some girls who have a wide chest to share some pics with me. ANy help will be greatly appreciated. I am going to make sure that this time we get it right

thanks in advance

B
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Who is a 34-36 with over 350cc? Empty Re: Who is a 34-36 with over 350cc?

Post by mrsm 11th September 2011, 9:23 am

My implants are 14cm wide but I'm only a 32 inch band, so not exactly what you're looking for. My implants are extra high profile, the higher profile you have doesn't neccessarily mean you'll have a wider gap/narrower implant, but it does mean you'll need more cc's to maintain the width of the implants.
For example, the brand of implants I've got, (natrelle) you can get 14cm implant width in all profiles, but the cc obviously changes with each one-

Low profile 320cc is 14cm wide
mod profile 485cc is 14cm wide
high profile 560cc is 14cm wide
extra high 615cc is 14cm wide

Sorry if this is all useless info to you! I just noticed you were assuming you needed low profile cos of having a broad chest, but it doesn't have to be the case, if you did want a bit more projection aswell. Your welcome to see my pics anyway if it helps at all. x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 11th September 2011, 9:44 am

i am a 36 band and have just had 350 low profiles, but i am only 9 days post op so still swollen. I havent posted any pics yet, but do have some ready to put on so if its any help i will x
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 12th September 2011, 3:13 am

Thanks Girls. I have checked out the dimension forms with the brand that my Dr uses and because I have a teardrop ( I assume he will use it agian) My options are in the are in between a 390 and a 450.

I really like running so scared if I go to big I wont be able to jog.

MrsM your avatar looks great.

Sweetcarol I would love to have a look if thats ok.

Might sound a little mummble jumble but the new low profile that my surgeon is using he said is the equivelant of most modorate profiles. But the implant that he thought best for me is a size they are no longer using anymore and is only about half the projection of the new range. so I still may end up with the new low profiles~!!!

thanks agian

B
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 12th September 2011, 6:45 am

im not a 34 or 36 band, im a 30 band, but i have 420 HP and it doesnt stop me running. I just wear a good sports bra and they dont move an inch
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 12th September 2011, 9:28 am

I am a 34 band and had 375cc implants to fill out my boobs after pregnancy and breastfeeding, I am now a 34G. I have no idea about the size or profile of my implants though.

I have been told I need to have a level 4 sports bra for running, shock absorber do really good ones and you literally don't move (they look hideous though). You should be fine as long as you are supported. Ebay do them brand new with tags for around a tenner so much cheaper than the £25-30 in the shops.
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down