Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG I'm even dreaming of my surgeon now

2 posters

Go down

OMG I'm even dreaming of my surgeon now Empty OMG I'm even dreaming of my surgeon now

Post by Dollydoo3 6th August 2014, 7:51 pm

Good Lord I'm going crazy, I'm now dreaming of my surgeon. Think I might have a little crush, haha. I really think I might be going crazy. In a few years I can see me looking like Sylvester Stallone's mum. Desperate to marry a surgeon. Beginning to feel sorry for my husband.  :doh:
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

OMG I'm even dreaming of my surgeon now Empty Re: OMG I'm even dreaming of my surgeon now

Post by Franbo 6th August 2014, 7:55 pm

Haha random!

My surgeon is very surgeony so no crush there!!!

Franbo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 223

Back to top Go down

OMG I'm even dreaming of my surgeon now Empty Re: OMG I'm even dreaming of my surgeon now

Post by Dollydoo3 6th August 2014, 8:06 pm

Mine was so quite, complete opposite to me, if anything I probably frightened the life out of him. After surgery he came to see me and I was still in and out of sleep but remember him saying they look fine well done, I said back to him don't know what your saying we'll done to me for you did all the work so well done to you, at that point he left. My consultation pretty much went the same way, with me flexing my arms and everything and he didn't even ask me to, so embarrassing. He just looked at me as if I was mad. After my operation  I then sent a group text to my husband and friends saying  ' I'm dusted'. I'm going crazy. Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down