Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The twins have arrived weighing in at 330cc!!

+11
mrsball
Ruthie000
Charlii
jessjameson
Wee Lou
Cheekymich
COOKIE
Purple123
babycakes7891
SammiH
Mammamia
15 posters

Go down

The twins have arrived weighing in at 330cc!! Empty The twins have arrived weighing in at 330cc!!

Post by Mammamia 18th June 2014, 12:41 pm

Hello ladies I have boobs!!!! Went down left before 9am and back in my room at 11am. Pain ok, more tightness really but haven't tried moving yet! Had 330cc high profile in the end which was the biggest option we had! He was going to decide on overs/ unders in theatre as he didn't want to go under unless necessary and I've got sub fascial placement which I believe is over the muscle but under the muscle fascia for a little bit of extra coverage?? Anyone else had this? Very happy, although haven't seen them yet! Wearing a band and a big Velcro support thing! Drains will be removed tomorrow morning, is this normal?
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

The twins have arrived weighing in at 330cc!! Empty Re: The twins have arrived weighing in at 330cc!!

Post by SammiH 18th June 2014, 12:42 pm

Congratulation on your new twins June Buddie xx
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

The twins have arrived weighing in at 330cc!! Empty Re: The twins have arrived weighing in at 330cc!!

Post by babycakes7891 18th June 2014, 12:58 pm

Wow congratulations! ! How exciting! :)
babycakes7891
babycakes7891
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple123 18th June 2014, 1:03 pm

Woop woop! 
Congrats on your new additions honey, glad you're feeling ok!
Keep us updated on how you are getting on  dance
Purple123
Purple123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th June 2014, 1:19 pm

Congratulations Mammamia!  Stars be sure to rest up now and...HAPPY HEALING!  dance 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 18th June 2014, 2:24 pm

Congrats Hun!!.. X
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 18th June 2014, 2:47 pm

Give You CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are doing fab, stay rested xxx
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by jessjameson 18th June 2014, 2:48 pm

Yay you go girl congratulations for your new boobies happy healing xx
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th June 2014, 3:43 pm

Yey congrats! Rest up and happy healing!

Waking up with unexpected healing aids is normal, I don't know what they don't tell you beforehand. I woke up in a compression band going uh, wtf is this?!. Perfectly fine, it's all tailored to you.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 18th June 2014, 5:01 pm

Thank you ladies! Can't believe I've finally done it! Felt quite sick earlier with the nurse when trying to get up for the loo so had an anti sickness jab. My this was definitely the worst bit pain wise I am such a wimp!!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 18th June 2014, 5:21 pm

oh no I found that jag horrendous too!! hahaha they proper stab you hard!! iv still a marking from it lol x
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie000 18th June 2014, 5:27 pm

Congratulations on your new arrivals. It made me laugh saying that your twins had arrived as I am mum to twins and have been calling my new boobies my second set of twins. Hope you get as good as possible nights sleep and start healing well x
Ruthie000
Ruthie000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 18th June 2014, 5:38 pm

Ruthie wow real twins! Much respect to you, you must be a supermum, not sure how I'd cope!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie000 18th June 2014, 8:35 pm

Thank you mammamia but I'm no supermum! My boys are nearly 9 now so a lot easier to deal with. Enjoy your new twins x
Ruthie000
Ruthie000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 19th June 2014, 2:17 pm

Congrats hun and happy healing xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 19th June 2014, 2:22 pm

How u feeling today mammamia? you enjoying resting up ? x
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 19th June 2014, 2:41 pm

I'm good thanks weelou! Just had tea and homemade shortbread delivered to my room so can't grumble! Looking forward to having the strapping and drains off tomorrow so I can see them and put on the sport bra as feel really constricted at the mo! The rest is good though...haven't ever taken time out even when pregnant as both my boys were prem so I never got any mat leave before they were born so I'm enjoying being lazy and drifting in and out of sleep! But nervous about what they look like but trying not to think about it!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 19th June 2014, 10:49 pm

congrats on the new additions hun, I also had partials, half over half under and also had 330cc :D hope you heal up well and don't have too much discomfort/pain :D xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by saralou86 22nd June 2014, 8:41 am

Congrats Hun!! Happy healing xxxxxx
saralou86
saralou86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 22nd June 2014, 10:50 am

Congrats :)
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by jessjameson 22nd June 2014, 8:27 pm

Congratulations sweet
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 22nd June 2014, 8:44 pm

Congratulations hun! How did you find yoyr drains being removed?? Its one thing im not looking forward to if i have to have them xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 23rd June 2014, 5:35 am

Sharon I really work myself up about things like that! Hate the thought of anything piercing the skin like drains or stitches! They knew I was nervous as I kept talking about it so they did it as soon as I woke up in the morning when I was most relaxed and also gave me some oral morphine 5 mins before! But it was all fine! Strange sensation but the nurse was brilliant and worked with me and my breathing! I did lots of online searches beforehand and lots of people said they barely felt anything! You'll be fine. Once they were out I was a lot more comfortable as my bra irritated the entry points!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down