Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

330cc or 360cc

+4
Cazzyxo
COOKIE
2nd time lucky
xlaurenx
8 posters

Go down

330cc or 360cc Empty 330cc or 360cc

Post by xlaurenx 11th November 2012, 7:29 pm

Heyy girls after my cancelled appointment this week my surgeon managed to squeeze me in the next day. He said that for my frame and the size i want to achieve. The min size he would be happy to put in is 300cc and the maxium 390cc. He said to do the rice test at home on 330 and 360cc which i have been doing but i cant decide between the two. I have already said i dont want 300 (tosmall) and 390 (to big) for me personally. Has anyone got either 330 or 360 cc implants and what sort of size have you achieved. I am only 5ft 1 so want to look in proportion but at the same time im worried about spending lots of money and not being big enough.

Thanks in advance girlys xxxx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

330cc or 360cc Empty Re: 330cc or 360cc

Post by 2nd time lucky 11th November 2012, 7:40 pm

I am only 5"1 and a size 12 and I have 415 . There is only 30 cc diff which is not much in reality so I personally would opt for the bigger.I dont think mine look too big. xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th November 2012, 7:47 pm

Asking other ladies what size they got from that size implant probably won't help you at all hun... Chances are there will be a great variation in resulting sizes, even from women with the exact same stats and implant size.

This is because we each have an anatomy that is unique to ourselves, so although you may have the exact same stats, you may have more/less overall body fat than the other woman, you may have more/less breast tissue, your breasts may fall differently, your rib cage may be narrower/wider, your breast width may be wider/narrower... I could go on and on but I think you get the gist Lauren.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to search for pictures of the breast size you like, preferably on someone with a similar frame to yourself to get a more realistic idea of what might be possible for you and take those to your surgeon. Because your surgeon works in volume (CCs) they will get a better idea of what you want from seeing the pics and be able to get a better idea of how much volume will be required to achieve that for you. And you in turn will feel more confident having shown the surgeon what you want knowing you're both reading from the same page when discussing the size of boobs on the pics.

Wishing you lots of luck Lauren and hoping you feel more positive after this next consultation. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 11th November 2012, 7:53 pm

I think cookie has said it all :) It's good he squeezed you in sooner. Good luck with the decision making. Any idea when you'll be aiming for surgery?xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 12th November 2012, 5:28 pm

Thanks girls. Cazzy im hoping to have my surgery in march as im a student nurse i need a good few weeks of for recovery time and have four weeks off then so will be perfect. xxx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 12th November 2012, 7:22 pm

Cookie is right Lauren I'm 4ft 11 and I've had 460 overs which you would imagine for my frame and height would be too big (size 10 in clothes) but a
Have turned out to be just what I asked for! I took pics in to show how I would like my result to be xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th November 2012, 8:35 pm

Aw hun, I feel for you, size is a really hard decision to make. I would do exactly as cookie says and show your surgeon with the pics. Good luck on deciding hun. I know it's not an easy task
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Puddin' 14th November 2012, 9:25 pm

I had the same dilema Lauren. I first settled on 300cc and had a mad panic that they would be too small (I am 5ft 2in and size 6-8), so I went back to see my surgeon and have decided on 365cc's. I am not worried about anything...only that I wont be happy with the size! Its terrifying!

My op is next weekend so I will let you know how I get on! xxx
Princess Puddin'
Princess Puddin'
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 15th November 2012, 7:59 am

I didn't end up getting to see my surgeon again where he had lots of appts the day I was there for my pre op and I didn't have much time but my PC gave me the implants to try on again. I took my mum with me to help me decide as well which was a big help ... I really didn't want to be too big either xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down