Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

310/360cc overs - advice?

+3
COOKIE
willows
hannahp123
7 posters

Go down

310/360cc overs - advice? Empty 310/360cc overs - advice?

Post by hannahp123 31st January 2013, 10:20 pm

Hi Ladies,

I'm due to have my BA in March. After my fitting this week, I decided I felt most comfortable somewhere in between 310cc and 360cc.

I'm a little concerned about being too big and would be interested in hearing from other people with similar body stats to me that have had similar size implants. I'm also a bit worried about what the shape is going to look like. Has everyone been happy with the shape they have ended up with?
I'm currently 32A/B, approx 5ft 7, size 8-10.

The surgeon is putting the implants over the muscle.

I also have a bit of a problem in that I'm being a bridesmaid for a friend and I'll be wearing the dress post-op but need to select it pre-op! Has anyone any suggestions around the best way to approach this? I was thinking of wearing two push up bras to the dress fitting! Or maybe selecting a stretchy material?!

Cheers
Hannah
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

310/360cc overs - advice? Empty Re: 310/360cc overs - advice?

Post by willows 31st January 2013, 10:44 pm

Hi i havnt had surgery yet but have had a surgeon consultation. i am 32a/b 5ft 5 and size 8-10.

The surgeon recommended i have over the muscle either 310 325 or 340 cc

I think 310 are to small and he agreed when looking at pics i showed him of what i want that 310 wont give me the volume im looking for. I asked for a natural look thought and he suggested 325 would be best or 340's...
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st January 2013, 10:46 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Hannah wavey

For your bridesmaid dress hun, unless it could altered later for you then a material with some give in it should be just fine hun.

Re your sizing... Your welcome to take a look through our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you'd like too, to see if you can find anyone with similar implant sizes and stats as yourself, but do take the results as a general idea only lovely, you'll probably find for yourself that even those with the same implant size and stats can have a great variation in resulting sizes. This is because we each have an anatomy that unique to ourselves and the little changes within our own anatomy that have an impact on our resulting size.

As you're new here Hannah you might find the information we have in the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum of interest to you. Its filled with so much to help you better understand the procedure and to help yourself feel better prepared. Any questions or concerns you might have just ask away here as you have done in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum were no BA questions ever go unanswered and our lovely ladies will always be more than happy to help you if they can.

You may also like to stop by the March Buddies thread which is a sticky at the top of the General Breast Augmenation section of the forum were all our ladies having surgery in march can stop by and have a little chat with those going through the same emotions as they are right at the same time

And if you have your actual date do feel free to post your surgery details into the Calendar Entries section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can wish you lots of luck when your big day does arrive,

Enjoy the forum Hannah Stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 31st January 2013, 11:12 pm

Thanks Cookie - I'll take a look at that size thread and the March group . I'm just struggling to know how big the actual cup size will look against me as bra sizes that big are unknown territory to me! Lol! Also, people have told me me that with implants it's different to natural boobs.
I'll defo suggest the stretchy option for the dress though!

Willows - that's really useful to know - 325 sounds like a nice compromise. The surgeon did say that he would make the final decision during the surgery based on the kind of look I've told him I want! x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 31st January 2013, 11:17 pm

You could emailed your surgeon and explain the dress fitting situation and ask him to give you a rough idea of what size to expect post op - then go buy yourself a cheap bra in that size and stuff it during the dress fittings to give you an idea of how it will look? Or make yourself some rice boobs (there's a thread somewhere with how to do them) and put them in your bra during the fittings? I'm a march buddy too, when is your op? xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 1st February 2013, 6:27 am

Hey lovely, welcome first off!

I was 32aa before 5ft3ish and size 6/8 Ihad 325cc still early days for me but wearing a 32dd sports bra or a 30e! Mine look completely natural :-) and right for my frame xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 1st February 2013, 10:49 am

Newboobz - thanks for the ideas - my op is 11th March at Spire Leeds. Eek!

Miss-Vie - I'm presuming your profile pic is you new boobs? If so, they look great and I'd be happy with that size :)
x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jogo 1st February 2013, 11:21 am

Hi Hannah,

Im 5'9 and size 8-10. I was an 32A before and had 350cc mod plus profile overs about 3 months ago. As far as the size goes i'm very happy with them. Good luck for March xx
jogo
jogo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 2nd February 2013, 5:57 pm

Managed to get a bridesmaid dress!
It's got plenty of give in the boon region so all good! :) x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 2nd February 2013, 5:57 pm

*boob region
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 2nd February 2013, 8:22 pm

I'm 5ft 6 (just), a size 8 and have 445xhp overs they suit my frame :)
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 3rd February 2013, 6:43 pm

hannahp123 wrote:Newboobz - thanks for the ideas - my op is 11th March at Spire Leeds. Eek!

Miss-Vie - I'm presuming your profile pic is you new boobs? If so, they look great and I'd be happy with that size :)
x

Yes they most certainly are-thanks hun!!xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down