Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with unders please advise xx

5 posters

Go down

Problem with unders please advise xx Empty Problem with unders please advise xx

Post by Lolo85 17th May 2014, 9:14 am

I'm coming up to six weeks alls been brilliant until Thursday. I was pulling dead flower heads off a plant nothing really strenuous but just to give an idea of the movement. As I pulled one my muscle over my implant felt like it all squeezed really tight for a few seconds it was really painful. Now whenever I forget and pick something up with that arm I get this horrible pain. I couldn't even wash up. Really worried any ideas or advise would be really appreciated xx
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Problem with unders please advise xx Empty Re: Problem with unders please advise xx

Post by Nicole 17th May 2014, 12:38 pm

I had this. At 6 weeks your muscles are still recovering and will still be very tight. You may have pulled the muscle. I did this putting a seatbelt on. If you're really worried give the clinic a call. I was told to take it easy. Pain is a sign you're exerting yourself too much xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Problem with unders please advise xx Empty Re: Problem with unders please advise xx

Post by Lolo85 17th May 2014, 4:10 pm

Thanks Nicole hope it's that. I've never had any pain so I think that's why this is worrying me so much x
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 17th May 2014, 5:10 pm

Definitely sounds like you've pulled the muscle. You're still very much healing internally at 6 weeks. The best thing to do is just try not to exert yourself on that side and go back in your sports bra 24/7 x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo85 18th May 2014, 8:08 am

Thanks I really hope so just accidently picked my laptop up and was in agony x
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th May 2014, 2:59 pm

Absolutely sounds like a pulled muscle. I did it around wk5, rolled over in bed and AARGH, something twanged under my lefty. I was petrified, in tears, rang my nurse and she reassured me, take some painkillers, take it easy and stick with the sports bra. If its not settled in a couple weeks, I'd give them a call to get it checked out, but you'll be ok.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo85 18th May 2014, 5:51 pm

Thanks I really hope it is this luckily I'm going for a wound check with one of the nurses tomorrow so I can ask then. I think because I've had no pain whatsoever it might feel worse than it is. It defo just certain movements I can drive and work fine but picking anything up makes me feel like my implants going to fall out. It feels like bleeding behind my nipple x
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amybobs 18th May 2014, 7:10 pm

I had this last week. I knocked my right boob and it was like the muscle went in to spasm. It was really tight the next day and painful. I took ibuprofen and used a hot water bottle. Felt fine the day after. X
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down