Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hurry up d & f fairy!!

+2
B'sboobs
loui1981
6 posters

Go down

hurry up d & f fairy!!  Empty hurry up d & f fairy!!

Post by loui1981 9th May 2014, 5:46 am

Is there anything I can do to get right to drop?  Surgeon says no push up bras so I'm not, but how about no bra time?  my right it's lovely n soft it's just it sits higher n I am a little saggy under it n loads of upper pole fullness, I notice it in clothes even as low cut tops u can see the right has lots more upper pole fullness n left dropped ages ago x ps - if it never drops do transform cover?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

hurry up d & f fairy!!  Empty Re: hurry up d & f fairy!!

Post by B'sboobs 9th May 2014, 7:01 am

I went for my 8 week check Wednesday, (I know you're further along than me), my leftie still has some dropping to do and my surgeon told me to massage it to encourage it to drop. Sorry, I can't remember if you had unders or overs? I had unders and surgeon said they can take longer to drop than overs xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 9th May 2014, 7:21 am

I had in between as I had subfascial overs,  can feel the bottom is higher than the bottom of my other implant so it's not just one has more tissue so more fullness. I love them but I don't want to feel like I can't wear certain clothes because of asymmetry
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 9th May 2014, 9:18 am

I think with transform that is a grey area so worth speaking to them. When's your next appointment with your surgeon to bring up the topic with him? As you are almost 6 months post op now and it's being a stubborn one and you have done a fair bit of healing (I know not all) xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 9th May 2014, 9:19 am

Sorry just noticed you had a female surgeon :) x
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 9th May 2014, 9:52 am

Do not massage the implant unless specifically told to by your surgeon. For some implants massage can actually cause problems rather than encourage them down. D&F doesn't happen over night, it can take a long while. I would wait til 6m and go back to see your surgeon if still nothing is moving.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 9th May 2014, 2:22 pm

That's exactly how my right one is. I am only 9 weeks post op today so your much further on than me but my right is lovely and soft and squishy like my left but still high and full at the top. I am still having to wear my band and told to massage but it doesn't seem to be moving. The implant seems to be sitting much higher in my right boob than my left and when I left my right arm up I have a little twinge of pain in the top where the top of my implant is. 

I spoke to my nurse on the phone and she didn't seem worried, but it doesn't stop me thinking that something is wrong. I am seeing my surgeon on the 26th so wi see what he says.
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 9th May 2014, 4:19 pm

I haven't got another appointment with my surgeon,  but can't book if I'm worried about something.  only advise I havr been told is to avoid push up bras. I wear with my support bra,  non wired one,  or underwired lace one that doesn't push me up.  It's silly I like the feel of the right one and quite like all the fullness up top but I sag slightly under,  so prefer my left in that respect. Also I much prefer the feel of my right as I have more tissue and can't feel the implant at all yet my left I have feel the implant under my skin as I have next to no tissue there. So annoying since I have a fat bum,  legs,  arms and yet the one place I want tissue I don't have pmsl x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 9th May 2014, 10:04 pm

Would it help if I slept with no bra?  I am always in my bra so I guess gravity is not doing much?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 10th May 2014, 3:55 pm

No don't sleep with no bra, that's not a good idea at the best of times let alone when you have a problem. Wait until 6m then book an appt with your surgeon x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 11th May 2014, 8:45 pm

I will update my pic trail,  without choosing the best photo so u can see what I mean.  the right one feels nice n soft but sits high up so all upper pole and my nipple and tissue literally hangs below the implant. I went with transform so don't think they would cover corrective surgery for this kind of thing would they?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down