Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not happy with boobs

+10
Dayzeee
Blueeyedsoul13
mrsball
tinkerbell24
MrsCheese
Princess_x
Charlii
Doughty
Sahara1981
Boney1992
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not happy with boobs Empty Not happy with boobs

Post by Boney1992 8th May 2014, 1:09 pm

Not happy with the size of my boobs, now the majority of the swelling has gone down? They're not the size I want far too small not what I want whatsoever... I'm angry I've just spent all that money them. Is there anything I can do, do I take it up with my surgeon? Where do I stand? X
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Not happy with boobs Empty Re: Not happy with boobs

Post by Boney1992 8th May 2014, 1:10 pm

Just to note, my AVI was taken 1 day post op.... They look nothing like that now swelling has gone. X
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 8th May 2014, 1:14 pm

Sorry your not happy with your size hun. I don't think u can quibble that their not big enough after as that's not something covered in warranties.

Wasn't they the biggest u could go on your frame??
Also your still very early post op, they have to drop and fluff yet.
Try to be patient and see what happens x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 8th May 2014, 1:15 pm

Also I've found mine look smaller in sports bras but in a proper fitted bra they look much bigger x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 8th May 2014, 1:16 pm

My implants don't drop and fluff babe. The coating on my implants are like Velcro, so will sit where ever my surgeon places them and will not move from that position. Can't believe it absolutely furious
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 8th May 2014, 1:18 pm

Isn't there a surgeon who loves putting big implants in???? I  can't recall him name but I've seen him mentioned a few times!! Zx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 8th May 2014, 1:28 pm

Iv heard mr Singh is a big boob surgeon, don't know how he has the reputation for that, iv just seen his name in that context. Regardless of the surgeon tho no 1 priority surely is it's safe for you boney and I know you said yourself your surgeon was skating on thin Ice putting that size in. Such early days also , I think in time you may b happier. ? Xx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th May 2014, 1:33 pm

A lot of girls feel like this after the initial swelling goes down. Its boob greed. But you have to trust me when I say patience. There will be 'some' changes to the breast, even with the furries, and its true, they look way smaller in the sports bra because they are being supported and compressed. Its very easy this early on to get upset about it, but please do give it time. And remember - this was the biggest you could safely go.

I think you're thinking of Mr Hassan, I believe he's a bigger the better guy. But in terms of aftercare, I don't think anything can be done. I would give it some time until you're next appointment and discuss your concerns with your surgeon.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 8th May 2014, 1:41 pm

Iv just had mr hassan and I def never heard this of him and wouldn't imagine this being his ethos tbh x but aside from that yes agree with Charlie, time will hopefully turn things around for you, really hope do x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 8th May 2014, 1:42 pm

You had the biggest you could safely have, so at least you didn't go for a size smaller and now you're regretting it. You can't go any bigger and I'm sure you'll love them in time. Have you got a pic trail?
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 8th May 2014, 1:42 pm

Mr Hassan is not a bigger is better guy, he's very sensible and doesn't believe in having as big as possible x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 8th May 2014, 1:46 pm

Thanks Charli that has reassured me. I'm still getting into all my dresses and tight tops? I'm
So confused. I also tried on a couple of my black dresses and I kid you not I just look as little boobed as I did before the op! I just hope some how they get bigger! I couldn't empathise to my surgeon enough how big I wanted them, so gutted.

Thanks for all your words girls I feel better! X
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th May 2014, 2:04 pm

My bad, must be another surgeon I'm thinking of then.

But I do think that you've chosen a very reputable one already (one of cookies faves), and he's not going to do anything that would put your health and safety at risk.

Your still going to be perceiving yourself differently. I still don't think mine look that big, but I know in my heart they are. Were you wearing padded bras prior? Don't forget that's going to warp your perception too. Most of my old clothes still fit, because I was padding to the Nth degree pre op, so they wont look that different in clothes at first, especially while you're still in a sports bra.

Id take a step back and stop analysing yourself until you get the all clear. Once you get that, you can get yourself measured (and you're going to be a 28PFH - pretty f'ing huge!) and get into some bras that are going to make ALL the difference.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 8th May 2014, 5:27 pm

I have the furry implants and I have definitely seen a change in them since I had them. They seem much fuller to me, so I do think there is an element of fluffing. Also, I agree the Macom doesn't do your boobs many favours as they hold them in so much. I went to get measured last Friday and when I tried on a 'real' bra I was shocked as my boobs looked huge.

I really think you need to give yourself more time to learn to love them x
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th May 2014, 5:52 pm

A girl I know and have seen in person had furries and hers def dropped there's a fair diff

Have u updated ur Pictrail?

xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 8th May 2014, 6:48 pm

It's mr Singh that's the big boobie surgeon. Often doing 1000cc plus implants . 

Boney you've had the biggest you can safely go. You have had a pretty large implant Hun. To think you were offered one a good few hundred LESS by another surgeon! 
Not only that THEY WILL soften , and the look you want to achieve Hun is done when in a bra. 

Also adding you've had an uplift too, which again puts pressure your ability to have extremly large implants x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 8th May 2014, 11:03 pm

it's definitely NOT mr hassan, like a few of the others have pointed out. mr hassan is incredibly reuputable and very talented in my opinion. he gave me 265s and never pushed me to go bigger.

boney honey we see this a lot here and i'm sure you've seen it too, it's definitely the boobie blues and boob greed.
things will change for you, i am sure of it. no one is going to do anything about it until at least 6 months post op anyway, unless you're x medical complication, so please please just be patient, keep taking pictures which help you see the progress they're making, but try not to pay too much attention to them day to day.
xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 9th May 2014, 8:01 am

Hi boney, sorry your not happy with the size of your new boobs. You are early days like the other girls have said, your ultra slim and if that size is as big as you can go to be safe then it's best for now at least, maybe in a couple of years once you've stretched a bit then maybe if you still feel you would like them bigger then maybe that would be a better time, I think they look amazing! 

I've got furries too, I'm now 4 weeks they have settled more than dropped I'd say, they told me too that at 6 weeks I will have my final result as this sticky implant hardly drops but does settle. Xx
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by saralou86 10th May 2014, 7:31 pm

Sorry to hear you're not happy babe :(  hope you feel better soon xxx
saralou86
saralou86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by saralou86 10th May 2014, 7:32 pm

Ps - have you a pic trail, I've not actually seen your new boobs yet??! Xxx
saralou86
saralou86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by jessjameson 11th May 2014, 7:57 am

Sorry to here your not happy Hun your boobs look great have you tried a push up bra
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 11th May 2014, 9:11 am

Hi Boney. 
Please don't hate them yet. Wait until you can dress them up in some proper bras- makes such a difference! I'm almost 3 months post op and only now bras fit rather nicely and they look and feel much bigger to me than post op after the swelling went (I also had boobie greed the week post op!)
I hope the healing is going well xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th May 2014, 11:53 am

Jess, boney is only a couple weeks post op so push up bras are out of the question. Often until 8-12 weeks, and even then the breast may not sit properly until they soften.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 11th May 2014, 7:07 pm

Hi honey.. Sorry you're not happy.. I can relate to this as I felt exactly the same.. I had to have re-op but that was down to double bubble. I got bigger out in and measuring nearly 4 weeks PO a 30G.. I absolutely detest sports bras as u would never know I've had them done and that's not what I wanted.. I bought a nice bra from Boux Avenue and it looks amazing however I still wish I had gone even bigger.. I'm convinced I will go for op no.3.. My surgeon told me at the beginning he wouldn't have put 495's in because I'm quite petite but after bring stretched it was no problem.. I feel too I've wasted a lot of money not getting the look I wanted.. £5000 as I was charged £1200 for re-op because I wanted bigger.. Posting new Avi soon with new bra on however still feel tiny xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by jessjameson 11th May 2014, 7:31 pm

Hi sorry to here your not happy with your boobs but they look great there so big
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next