Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls, am I all done?

+9
Amybobs
rachelw287
Wee Lou
Sahara1981
Doughty
Joharry1
Cheekymich
Victoria2345
Boney1992
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Girls, am I all done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Girls, am I all done?

Post by Boney1992 23rd April 2014, 10:49 pm

Thanks girls. I've got knickers & socks now as I didn't before. I'm not too bothered if I don't use half of the things I've got, just as long as I don't go without anything because I forgot.

Does anyone know if I have to take identification or proof of payment? Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 24th April 2014, 6:47 am

Not needed. But I'd take proof of payment just incase.

You are ready!!!!  Thumbsup
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 24th April 2014, 8:47 am

Thanks, babe. I know! One more sleep and tomorrow I'll have big boobs eeeeeeek! Xxxxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th April 2014, 9:37 am

Ah babe, you are more that welcome, I have enjoyed the late night wobbles and messages, lol.  I am so super excited for you! 

With the knickers, I was allowed to wear my own knickers in surgery as they were 100% cotton rather than having to wear those horrid paper knickers so might be worth checking yours and you could be allowed to wear your own.

I did not take any proof of ID or payment, but it would not hurt to take it just incase. 

Not long now gorgeous, enjoy your super special day tomorrow and I will be checking my phone all day for a text and checking on here all day too to see how you get on.  

Go get them BIG BOOBIES!!!   Stars  good luck  good luck  good luck  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 24th April 2014, 10:27 am

Good luck mica
Will b thinking of u .

Hopefully once I get over my wobbles I will be back with u. Would b good to follow your journey after hunny xxxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th April 2014, 10:50 am

Moomins, how are you doing hun? xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 24th April 2014, 11:16 am

LuciaH wrote:Ah babe, you are more that welcome, I have enjoyed the late night wobbles and messages, lol.  I am so super excited for you! 

With the knickers, I was allowed to wear my own knickers in surgery as they were 100% cotton rather than having to wear those horrid paper knickers so might be worth checking yours and you could be allowed to wear your own.

I did not take any proof of ID or payment, but it would not hurt to take it just incase. 

Not long now gorgeous, enjoy your super special day tomorrow and I will be checking my phone all day for a text and checking on here all day too to see how you get on.  

Go get them BIG BOOBIES!!!   Stars  good luck  good luck  good luck  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs

Moomins wrote:Good luck mica
Will b thinking of u .

Hopefully once I get over my wobbles I will be back with u. Would b good to follow your journey after hunny xxxx

Ah, Lucia you're just far too kind. I'm so excited I can hardly breath, lol. This morning, same routine as normal but didn't need to start work till 12.00am, got ready jumped in the car, got to the car park and remembered I'd not brushed my teeth! Thing is though, I'm a teethaholic and I brush my teeth three times a day and have done since I was a kid. It's amazing what effects emotions can have on you isn't!

I AM GONNA GO & GET MY SELF SOME BIG MASSIVE BOOBS TOMORROW GIRLS & I CANT WAIT!!!

Gonna be killing it tomorrow with the texts & photos! You'll be sick of me  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance 

Moomins - have you not had surgery? I thought for some reason you was before me! What have I missed, I hope you're ok babe. Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 24th April 2014, 2:29 pm

Lol I'm excited for you!  X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 24th April 2014, 3:00 pm

Omg this time tomorrow I may have had my surgery..... Words can't explain how excited I am! I'm not sleeping tonight either I'm going to gut my house and go to a 24 hour shop and do some shopping so I'm all sorted for the next few weeks! I - C A N - N O T - W A I T  dance
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th April 2014, 6:22 pm

I am so so excited for you this is why I just logged on  been so so busy with my work, peters business and getting redy for holiday

but I just want to wish you all the best of luck lovely as I have loved to follow ur journey from the very first post lol

your boobs are going to be amazing xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 24th April 2014, 8:56 pm

Aw tink such a gorgeous person you are. Absolutely from day one, you told me off at that was that  Hysterical  You got my head straight and helped me from day dot and I wouldn't be having surgery with the doctor and size implant if it wasn't for you I would have honestly stuck with transform! I feel like I've met some true friends here I love you all so much. Thank you xxxxxxxxxxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 24th April 2014, 8:58 pm

I hope that makes sense I'm that excited I can't even bloody type!

I meant to basically say id be having surgery who I wasn't even comfortable with, but you sorted me out & told me straight. If wouldn't be having the size and surgeon I wanted if it wasn't for you, so for that, thank you! Xxxxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next