Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sore incision and slight discharge?

3 posters

Go down

Sore incision and slight discharge? Empty Sore incision and slight discharge?

Post by Newby1987 20th April 2014, 12:15 pm

Hi girls,

First of all Happy Easter, hope you're all having a lovely long weekend :-)

Just a scar question if anyone is around today! I am now 10 days PO, I had my tapes changed at my 7 day check and was advised to change myself every 3 days. I have noticed that my right incision feels sore and when I removed the tape there was a slight sticky discharge and again when I dabbed dry. It looks ok to me and doesn't look any different really to the left one which is not sore or anything. My righty suffered more trauma and is more bruised, hasn't started to soften or drop like lefty so not sure if it's all related? Just looking for some reassurance I guess!

Thanks ladies and enjoy the chocolate xxx
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Sore incision and slight discharge? Empty Re: Sore incision and slight discharge?

Post by Dayzeee 20th April 2014, 2:01 pm

Hey Hun, 

I would either phone your clinics 24 hour number for advise or go to see a gp, I've had a lot of experience with skin infections in the past with my daughter who has a cannula infused to her body (which I change every 2 days) 24/7 skin infection (cellulitis) if it is the start of it can get very very nasty if not treated early on. Better to be safe than sorry I reckon Hun x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Sore incision and slight discharge? Empty Re: Sore incision and slight discharge?

Post by Dayzeee 20th April 2014, 2:01 pm

Oh and happy Easter to you too! Eat chocolate nom nom x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 20th April 2014, 2:07 pm

You could maybe take a pic of it and send to clinic for them to assess? X
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Newby1987 20th April 2014, 2:19 pm

Thanks Dayzeee  Give You 

Yes you're right always best to be safe than sorry, I will get in touch with the hospital tomorrow if it's no better! Aw your poor little girl, that must be tough going bless her  Heart 

I've ate so much chocolate feel sick!! When will I learn haha!

Thanks for replying, enjoy the rest of your Easter and I'll update with how it's progressing xxx
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 20th April 2014, 2:25 pm

Good luck hopefully it's nothing, if you start to feel unwell or have a temperature though I would go to a and e. 

Yeah she's a trooper, she's used to it now she's had it since she was 2 she's now 7 bless her, my middle son also has the same, lucky us! Lol. 

Can't believe it's 10 days for us already! Gonna take some more pics later as mine are taking on that lovely conical shape now, I totally love them yay! X
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th April 2014, 8:16 pm

yeah def keep an eye on it its normal for the scars to weep and cause you have just taken the dressing off you will have disturbed it xx

bless dayzeee its funny how kids just deal with it it was like ellie with her nasal tube and cast for a year and her weekly blood checks, transfusions, little things get used to it dont they !! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 20th April 2014, 10:25 pm

They so do! D had 20 blood tests a day and this won't improve, she's 24/7 cannulated so is my middle son these kids are Heros x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 20th April 2014, 10:26 pm

Not had, has!
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Newby1987 21st April 2014, 4:11 pm

It's amazing just how resilient kids are isn't it, going through all that without batting an eyelid then here's me going on about a weeping scar!! 

Thanks for your help girls, I'm hoping as you say Tink it's just been disturbed!   

Thanks again xx
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down