Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All booked!

+12
MissyM
Dayzeee
mrsball
Wonderwoman1
Amybobs
Cheekymich
LuciaH
rachelw287
tinkerbell24
Sahara1981
Joharry1
Doughty
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All booked!  Empty All booked!

Post by Doughty 14th April 2014, 2:08 pm

Just popping on to say iv now booked with Mr Hassan for 2nd May for uplift with implants. Was on here a while back and had to back out of op as was so scared and just not sure I was doing the right thing. I am full of more optimism this time, will still be scared but have researched so much and trust my surgeon. Iv also had the privilege of speaking with lots of amazing girls pre and post op who hv helped me come to this point.

I have a quick question, one last choice. I'm stuck between two sizes, I originally chose 315cc, I'm currently a b and would love a generous d.   I am now steering towards 380 cc, I'm thinking u lose a bit with uplift and most girls iv come across on here that hv had the uplift have gone for q high cc's...

Your Thoughts please girls xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

All booked!  Empty Re: All booked!

Post by Joharry1 14th April 2014, 2:37 pm

Congratulations Hun xx I'd definitely advise to go with the bigger of the 2 x
Joharry1
Joharry1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 14th April 2014, 2:39 pm

Congratulations on booking. No idea with the whole uplift size thing.
X
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 14th April 2014, 3:04 pm

hi im so happy that you have booked

I it were a normal BA no lift Id say the bigger of the 2 as the implant will be lighter but if the surgeon has advised you can have that size then def choose what you think

I love your bikini in the avi I had that too, kelly brook? i have the 3 diff patterns lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 14th April 2014, 3:34 pm

I was agonising over size for ages worrying id go too small, I had 320 cc and look a full C but measure a D, I would go for the 380 personally, I'm happy to shoe you my pic trail of 320 cc if that helps although I had no uplift x
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 14th April 2014, 4:02 pm

Thanks girls, I'm feeling excited at the mo but my emotions keep changing, sure u all can empathise with that :) 

Tink, yes kelly brook...I do like the style, higher knickers to hide my fat bits lol x

Rachel that's really nice of u and it would be great to hv a look if u don't mind :) x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 14th April 2014, 4:14 pm

Well done for booking babe, go with what you feel would be best for you. If the surgeon has said you could have the bigger one, then personally I would go for it. Good luck with what you decide. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 14th April 2014, 4:20 pm

Congratulations on booking...another may buddie!!!...Yayyyy...x
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Amybobs 14th April 2014, 4:53 pm

Congratulations hun exciting times x
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 14th April 2014, 4:58 pm

Congratulations babe.. U must be sooo excited.. It's nerve wracking but the thought is worse than the doing.. I'm back in tomorrow for re-op as want bigger.. First BA was December so only 4 months PO.. I think in my opinion you should go bigger.. It's such a personal choice but I know how I felt.. I was quite disappointed with the 360 but again babe that's just me and hundreds of girls on here happy with smaller so go with your heart xx will look amazing regardless xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th April 2014, 6:11 pm

Congrats Hun, pop your date in the calandar entires section so we can wish you luck on your big day! 

As for implant size it's your choice, as long as it's ok for 380cc then trying the sizes on at the clinic may give you a better idea. When you do try sizes on take a photo not just look in a mirror a photo gives a much better indication of what they really look like .

I had 380cc first ba an the size is a good decent size x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 14th April 2014, 7:41 pm

Hi D I'm so glad you have finally booked and so soon! That date will be here in a flash! 

Sorry you know my story and I have no idea re uplift and sizing, I'm sure mr hassan can advise further on the look you are after and the right implant size for you.

Totally chuffed for you! How exciting woop! X
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 14th April 2014, 7:44 pm

Ps as you know I had a smallish implant really 295cc and I was thinking will it be big enough and panicking slightly but I'm glad I trusted the G man he knows his stuff, bigger on me would have made me fall over like a golf club lol like he said Bcoz I'm such a midge...I still can't get over how we can all have such varying implant sizing and have such different results! X
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyM 14th April 2014, 7:52 pm

Congratulations! I'm in a similar position in that I have booked in May but am still undecided on implant size. I've booked another consultation with my ps so I can have another try :) Going to take hubby along this time if he can escape from work for another opinion.
MissyM
MissyM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 14th April 2014, 8:04 pm

Thanks girls for all your support, if it hadn't been for you all and this site I don't think I would hv made it this far....she sais and is still pre ba! 

It's such a stress hey but I keep looking at pics of my saggy current boobies and it's gone past the point of want, it's need x

Thanks again, I'm counting down the days, I'll add to the diary .  I will do rice test again tonight, i know it's not a science and obviously all about the look you/I want so its so hard and yes day zee for a relatively small size uv got ample amount of boob I'd say, not sure if u get more out of conicals tho?

My hubbie is  bigger the better type but he isn't the one who ha to wear them every day lol xxx

Thanks again girls xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 14th April 2014, 9:36 pm

Congratulations !! Welcome to the start of your boogie journey!!  yahoo
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 15th April 2014, 7:39 am

Haha my boyfriend was the same, he would have had them like Jordan's if he could. Like it on done people but they would have weighed half my body weight x
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 15th April 2014, 10:00 am

lol Peter was the totally opposite he is a boob man very much so but he was like you dont want to go to big and look very unnatural, only cause he knew thats the look I wanted not cause he doesnt like it

So in one way for him he would have loved bigger lol but was happy as I wanted this for me

DEf go back and have another sizing and see how you feel

if you have shown the surgeon pictures of the look that you want then ask him what he think is the best size to get that look

I was always told on here its easier to go smaller first time than go bigger as its easier to go bigger next time xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 15th April 2014, 10:32 am

Hi Hun
I just backed out of my op which would of been yesterday :( 

I'm gonna give myself more time & maybe re book for when my little girl starts school next year.

Will be interested to follow your journey as it was the whole uplift thing that scared me. I might also in the future book to see your surgeon as I see lots of girls have used him for uplifts and are v happy . 

Good luck Hun xxxxxxxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 15th April 2014, 11:10 am

You definitely get more volume for your cc from conical implant. I tried on a 295 conical next to a 340 round and the conical was bigger and in my opinion a better shape but that's just a preference of course! 

I had 350 implant size in mind that's why he suggested 295 conical because really it equates to that in the conical shape.

:) xxx
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 15th April 2014, 12:56 pm

i seen the teardrop, round and conical in all diff profiles and sizes but the same size but diff profiles laid on the table so I could see the difference in the prjection and the conical shape was a nice shape!! I do think that it lookt he same size as the other implant shape if that makes sense

Your boobs are great Dayzeee very natural and when they have dropped will be amazing, great choice eh xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 15th April 2014, 1:43 pm

Thanks Tink, so far I'm delighted, they feel like they swelling has gone down a bit today but I can't look Bcoz I can't take the binder off Bcoz I can't get it back on by myself ha.

I thought the implants looked a similar size laid out on the tray too...but when they are placed on the body and sit at the gravity position the conicals definitely project differently to a round, the 340 round looked flat on me compared to the 295 conical :) x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 15th April 2014, 7:52 pm

Hey thanks girls, tho I'm none the wiser lol! I did the rice test and the 380cc looks too big for me tbh , the 315cc looks perfect. The problem is I'm thinking with the uplift some of my current volume will b lost so am I getting a true idea?!

Moomins, I'm so on the same path as u, wen I remember reading ur posts. I did step away but found little by little it took all my thoughts up again and nx thing I was hvg consults and now I'm almost there....xxx def hv faith on mr hassan ! X

Tink, I hv to decide in a day or so as thy need to order, I'm swaying to the 315, only as i may end up bigger than a dd with bigger size. 

Day zee looking good on day 6 ! X

Thanks every 1 x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 16th April 2014, 9:40 am

congratulations on your booking xx
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 16th April 2014, 12:55 pm

Can I ask can I ask why you were recommended conicals dayzee? Are they to achieve something specific like the teardrop? X
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next