Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 week check up and update!

+15
Bigbusty
mrsball
MrsCheese
Gemma134uk
tinkerbell24
Sahara1981
LuciaH
Lacey24
mirren001
Joharry1
kdeee
B'sboobs
Dayzeee
Galeforce1
kati1236
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

6 week check up and update! Empty 6 week check up and update!

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:22 pm

OK, so a few of you girlies know this already but I thought I would get the guts and post on the forum.

Haven't been on lately as a few things going on in my life.... anyways back to the boobies...

Friday I spent with my mum with Chinese food and movies. I was showing her my rash and we decided that my boobs had defo changed... they had dropped.. not properly dropped like they are supposed to. I haven't had any problems apart from my rash (which I found out what it is) till now.

Looked like my boobs had fallen down... bottomed out in other words.

Went to see my surgeon today. Showed him... yup both my boobs have bottomed out because I'm so skinny. He said we need to fix that. He asked if I wanted to see him before my re op which is now due in July.. I said yes because he reassures me so much and I have so much faith and confidence in him it puts me at ease. So I am due to see him in June. He is going to organise some things and wants my rash to heal and some tissue inside to scar first before re op.

So we were talking away about my rash, turns out he has never seen it before... but the girl he did on the same day as me has the exact same rash as me which made him question what is going on. The hospital used different stitches than what he prefers to use which had a special coating on it to prevent infections, like an anti bacterial coating thing. Turns out we were both allergic to them and unfortunately as they are still inside me I will have my rash a bit longer - keep up with my steroid cream and some antihistamines.
I discussed my only issue I have with my boobs from the start which are my uneven boobs :P he said we can fix that at my re op - so I am considering that also.

Mixed emotions, I have to start from scratch AGAIN! he has to take them out, wash them and re do the whole op basically, but also loving the fact I have an amazing surgeon who has no problems fixing me up, he just went yup we need to fix that or it will get worse and we don't want that. Just said it so easily and no hassle.

Afterwards I proceeded to Bravissimo and got measured again... I'm still a 28FF and I bought some bras today to cheer myself up. Out this weekend so time for pretty underwear YAY!!!!

Will update my picturetrail in the next 10mins or so into a new album so you girls can see my awful dropping boobies. They are super squishy though....! Shame I'm that silly statistic that gets it... booo! xxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

6 week check up and update! Empty Re: 6 week check up and update!

Post by Galeforce1 31st March 2014, 9:27 pm

Oh no :-( I am so sorry to hear that but I am glad to hear your surgeon is being this amazing :-) Would you mind me taking a look? xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:29 pm

---picturetrail now updated in album 5---
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 31st March 2014, 9:30 pm

Hi Kati, so sorry to hear what has happened, your surgeon sounds amazing though and will put everything right, how unlucky. Big hugs x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:31 pm

thanks Gale - yeah I will PM you my deets... such a mix of emotions I knew before I went it would result in him saying more surgery so was prepared and he was so nice I wanted to hug him.. so I don't know whether to be super grateful for him, or cry because it went wrong hehe xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 31st March 2014, 9:32 pm

Oh no, at least he is sorting them no arguing .

Would you mind if I have a look at your picturetrail? X
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:33 pm

thanks Dayzee :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:34 pm

there was nothing there to say he just looked at them and was fantastic... just agreed with what I thought and said re op not too soon though need to heal.. I will slot you in for july and do you want to see me before then, I said yeah so he said see you in june then :)
course you can see I will PM you.. xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 31st March 2014, 9:34 pm

Omg how do you spot bottoming out? I think they look amazing still! X
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:37 pm

My incisions look higher but they aren't my implant has dropped. My nipples look like they are pointing high now too and my boob is further down. just the start of it, so lucky I checked as I wasn't paying much attention to them to be honest as I was so happy with them. My mum noticed the real difference because she hadn't seen them in a few weeks. xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:37 pm

my incision used to be in my crease and the implant has dropped below my crease now so my crease is actually on my boob.. xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 31st March 2014, 9:38 pm

Ahh ok! Thanks for sharing this info Hun it's really helpful x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 31st March 2014, 9:39 pm

Thank you Kati. It's really good of you to share your pics x
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:40 pm

no problem, that's what I came here for - share my experience hehe! hopefully it can help someone else spot it before it goes further down and then you WILL defo notice it.. xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:41 pm

no problem b'sboobs - how are you feeling? loving your boobies? xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 31st March 2014, 9:43 pm

Kati - I am really gutted for you. 
I just check the picture trail and yes they have dropped. Still look amazing though but yep you can see that he lower poles are very full. Glad he agreed to do the reop and fix all the issues. Just such a shame you will be back to square one.. Second time lucky I hope fingers crossed 

Big hugs xxxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 31st March 2014, 9:45 pm

Bless you hun that must be so gutting and I really feel for you! Must be devastating even when you know there is always a possibility :-( So lovely of you to share with us so we are aware of some of the signs.  Hug  xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:47 pm

Thanks Kadi - you've been such a great support for me :)

my upper poles there is nothing there any more, all gone south - look like they've been done for a while and sagged. He said in a few years after I've had it done they will drop a little again but I'm so slender that it can't be properly corrected but he can make sure they stay a lot higher...
Fingers crossed... basically the same procedure. He's going to take them out wash the implants and make everything tigher and higher for me, and probably fix my uneven boobs hehe... keep me posted tomorrow how you get on as I'm not checking the forum that often :) fingers crossed for you and your sore, hot boob :( xxxxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:49 pm

thanks Gale - happy to share with you girls :) everyone has been so helpful to me and I want to give something back even if it sharing my lows so you girls can keep a watch out :)
gutting but happy that next time round will be amazing! my surgeon is amazing and he isn't going to give me any more scars than what I already have :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joharry1 31st March 2014, 9:49 pm

I'm so sorry Hun xxxx would you mind if I had a look at your picturetrail? Xxx
Joharry1
Joharry1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:50 pm

sure you can Jo - I will PM you my deets so you can have a nose :P xxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 31st March 2014, 9:51 pm

Lovely to see you being so positive about it I have to admire that, even though it seems you are in very good hands xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 31st March 2014, 9:53 pm

kati1236 wrote:Thanks Kadi - you've been such a great support for me :)

my upper poles there is nothing there any more, all gone south - look like they've been done for a while and sagged. He said in a few years after I've had it done they will drop a little again but I'm so slender that it can't be properly corrected but he can make sure they stay a lot higher...
Fingers crossed... basically the same procedure. He's going to take them out wash the implants and make everything tigher and higher for me, and probably fix my uneven boobs hehe... keep me posted tomorrow how you get on as I'm not checking the forum that often :) fingers crossed for you and your sore, hot boob :( xxxxx

I'm sure he will fix things up :) On positive note- you can wear nice bras for a bit and you already have all the props that you need for a BA such as macom etc.

I hope mine is ok- will update tomorrow. I will Facebook you. I doubt it's infection as it's not red and I'm on antibiotics for my acne anyway xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:54 pm

I am - it's unfortunate and I will say if I didn't have my surgeon I would be a mess I think. Knowing what an amazing job he did - even though circumstances changed that I know second time round will be the one for me :) xx
I was amazingly pleased and cried with happiness with the result I had from day 1 to week 3.. after that was rash and now since I realised on Friday my old looking saggy implants haha xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 31st March 2014, 9:57 pm

Kadi ~ acne - aww hun... you're too pretty to be cursed with acne.. not good! hopefully whatever it is will get going soon and hopefully the nurse you see tomorrow will ease your mind :) do msg me though and let me know.. will keep everything crossed for you :)
and yes - I'm going to wear one at the weekend when I go out AND... I'm going to wear something flashy for my boobs :P in a bra no one will know they are going south for the winter :P xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next