Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you lose nipple sensation do they still erect??

5 posters

Go down

If you lose nipple sensation do they still erect?? Empty If you lose nipple sensation do they still erect??

Post by Princessgem 24th March 2014, 5:41 pm

Bit of a weird one ! But was thinking earlier if you lose nipple sensation do they still erect when you're cold etc?? xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

If you lose nipple sensation do they still erect?? Empty Re: If you lose nipple sensation do they still erect??

Post by IsabellExpat 24th March 2014, 5:48 pm

Yes, mine did. Very weird.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

If you lose nipple sensation do they still erect?? Empty Re: If you lose nipple sensation do they still erect??

Post by Daisydee 24th March 2014, 5:58 pm

Yes they do... It can be a bit odd because you cant feel it but they certainly still do.
I have had a few moments at the gym or when im out running with a friend and she will look at me and say 'bit cold are you?!' and I look down and they are erect but I cant feel it!!
xx
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 24th March 2014, 6:20 pm

Ah i am glad to hear this!! Thanks girls ! xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 24th March 2014, 6:28 pm

BUT… They might not work the first weeks! So don't worry if this happens! I don't remember how long it took for mine to be erected the first time after my surgery but I remember it was a couple of weeks after surgery.
I sent a text to my husband "they are working again" and he knew exactly what I meant.  yes
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 24th March 2014, 6:38 pm

IsabellExpat wrote:BUT… They might not work the first weeks! So don't worry if this happens! I don't remember how long it took for mine to be erected the first time after my surgery but I remember it was a couple of weeks after surgery.
I sent a text to my husband "they are working again" and he knew exactly what I meant.  yes
Haha i am glad you added that bit on hon as I would of been worried if they hadn't done it straight away :) xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 24th March 2014, 6:40 pm

Princessgem wrote:
IsabellExpat wrote:BUT… They might not work the first weeks! So don't worry if this happens! I don't remember how long it took for mine to be erected the first time after my surgery but I remember it was a couple of weeks after surgery.
Haha i am glad you added that bit on hon as I would of been worried if they hadn't done it straight away :) xxx
I know you would so that's why I wrote it  Hysterical
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th March 2014, 9:58 pm

Omg mine are easily erected loool I hate it xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th March 2014, 10:01 pm

Yes, its a physiological response. You might not be able to feel it though. For a couple weeks, I had one up one down! Then as soon as I went back to work, they decided on a perma-erection, which was fun!

Its kind of odd...sometimes when I touch them myself I cant 'feel' them, but they still stand to attention when played with!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down