Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nipple sensation

+4
tinkerbell24
katielou2111
Princess_x
misty23
8 posters

Go down

nipple sensation Empty nipple sensation

Post by misty23 29th January 2013, 10:32 pm

Has anyone lost sensation in their nipples completely? I've heard this could be the case which would be awful or is it usually a temporary thing?
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

nipple sensation Empty Re: nipple sensation

Post by Princess_x 29th January 2013, 10:41 pm

Some people do. After my 1st BA, my nipples were sore/painful for the first 6 months and then numb for another 6 months. After my 2nd BA, they returned to normal straight away. So it varies from woman to woman x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 29th January 2013, 10:46 pm

My nipples are fine at min, it was so funny as soon as i came out of theatre into my room i was flicking my nipple to see if it still worked i was scared they would loose there action ha ha i was very doped up . My door was open as well oh dear cringeeee
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 29th January 2013, 10:53 pm

mine have been over sensitive xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 29th January 2013, 10:58 pm

I found this...

If you do develop nipple numbness after surgery, sensation may take up to 2 years to return. You may facilitate a sooner and more complete return of sensation by massaging your nipples and breast skin regularly. This involves light touch with your fingers for several minutes several times each day.
You must perform your own light touch, as doing so reinforces neural pathways within your brain and facilitates sensory return.

Hope this helps x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by becki_1990 30th January 2013, 12:13 am

After my first ba they were fine, but after my second which was a year ago they have been numb, it's not a nice feeling and I'm really hoping they will return to normal after my 3rd ba in march !
becki_1990
becki_1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 30th January 2013, 6:29 am

Mine are completely numb from top of nipple to incision site is so strange when touching as they feel like someone else's! I squished one at work against a filing cabinet and didn't realise as have no feeling at all :-( it's still early days so hoping I get done of the feeling back if not all at some point!! I have lots of tingling and almost pins and needle feeling in both of them which is nerves I have been told so hoping that is doing something good!xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th January 2013, 8:25 am

I've been here over 3 years Misty and know of only one woman who's full sensation did not return. That's one woman in thousands hun!

There is always going to be that very small risk that we could be the one, were made aware of the possibility Pre-op... But as you can see from my answer the risk really is very small.

I have list some sensation in my left nipple but not all. I can't feel light sensation but can feel deep sensation if I squeeze.

I was so scared mine wouldn't return, it took a whole year for mine to come back on my left side. What concerned me the most though was that I had no temperature reaction. So when it got cold, it looked like I only had one nipple!!! Thankfully though although i had a little loss all turned out fine for me. Xx

Last edited by cookie on 30th January 2013, 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 30th January 2013, 8:50 am

Ah cookie that's good to know that in all your time here it's always come back for most bar 1, there is hope! Is strange sensation when in the shower or putting moisturiser on tho!xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down