Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipple sensation

+19
Kat4
alexandra33
Cazzyxo
5stonedown
luluthefirst
JustPeachy
mirren001
shellyb
queenyk
Emilycornwall
Nicole
ElizabethSok
Princess_x
Kmaise3
*Alice*
jakki32
mrsball
misf1
COOKIE
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nipple sensation Empty Nipple sensation

Post by COOKIE 28th October 2012, 10:44 am

Would it bother you if you lost it in exchange for your lovely new boobs?

We all know there is a risk of losing nipple sensation post-op and I was just wondering... Knowing this is a possibility and knowing it would be permanant...how would you feel if it happened to you?

For me, I'm goin in with my eyes wide open... Can't say it was that way for my first BA, I was VERY naive back then. I heard the list of complications but I didn't actually take them in. For my second surgery, I did heaps of research and it was only then I realised the risks involved.

I regained sensation thankfully again after my second surgery, but on the left nipple, I can't feel light touch, only a pinch, it is reactive to temperature though.

I'm to have scar revision around the areoles again and I know the same risk is there again. I resigned myself to... If it happens, it happens and ill just have to deal with that.

But what about you? Did you give this much thought pre-BA? And how much would lack of sensation effect you?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Nipple sensation Empty Re: Nipple sensation

Post by misf1 28th October 2012, 11:13 am

I was so upset with the size that I considered all risks. I was very scared of complications more than the sensation side of things. I feel very lucky that I have lost very little sensation, my left nipple has reduced sensation but I have found this a very small price to pay for the boobs I now have.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 28th October 2012, 11:21 am

I went into my first like you cookie, being told all the risks but not really taking them in. For me I just wanted boobs! Anything was better than having what I had which was absolutely nothing. I lost sensation in my left and it never fully recovered. Mine reacts to temperature however a light touch I couldnt really feel it. I think it may still remain with most sensation lost but I'm ok with that.
I love what I have now my lovley boobies! and to lose a bit of sensation is neither here nor there for me. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 28th October 2012, 11:28 am

I read about the risks and I was willing to chance it to have boobs. Simples as. .
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 28th October 2012, 1:07 pm

For me I'd take it with a pinch of salt because the trade off has been more than worth it! This is something I've considered both pre and post op, a loss of sensation isn't something I would lose sleep over. I can wear better clothes and feel much more confident in myself, something tickling my nips pre-op could never do LOL! x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 28th October 2012, 1:55 pm

I considered this when researching my ba, and decided it didnt bother me that much.

Post-ba, ive always been able to feel my left nipple, but my right one was numb, the feeling is gradually coming back, bu they are hugely sensitive.

Still think its a small price i had to pay, as now i have fab boobs!
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 28th October 2012, 5:46 pm

I never even knew about it before my first BA.. afterwards they were painful for the first 6 months and numb for another 6! After that, they were normal. After this BA, they went back to normal pretty much straight away x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 28th October 2012, 6:40 pm

Oh so mine could still go numb? Ah, at the moment they are hyper sensitive and painful
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 28th October 2012, 6:53 pm

Yes definitely, that's how mine were are my 1st BA (very sensitive and painful) then they went numb after 6 months, and stayed numb for the next 6 months. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethSok 28th October 2012, 9:03 pm

so interesting, cause losing sensation is the biggest downside for me of all this. Because I had SUCH large boobs to start with, my surgeon says i am unlikely to have any sensation.. and not to be crude, but it is a big part of my sex life with my hubby!

Having said that, having such large breasts was just madness for me, and ruined plenty of other sexual activities for us, and made me so self conscious. Even now, still bandaged etc, my hubby says how sexy I look and for once I believe him! I think it will def be worth it, although still keeping fingers crossed for some sensation this time next yr!
ElizabethSok
ElizabethSok
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 28th October 2012, 9:09 pm

i can't feel my nipples anyway so it's not something i really have to consider! maybe it'll go the other way and all the feeling will come back for me
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilycornwall 28th October 2012, 9:15 pm

I too never really had any sensation before but now are super sensitive, I read lots that it may be the case but decided bigger boobs were better than the little feeling I had in them. Interesting to think they may go back to how they were before ! Won't mind too much if they do, guess its a trade off :)
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 28th October 2012, 10:40 pm

The thought of losing nipple sensation really bothered me pre op because they play a big part in my sex life. They have always been very sensitive but in the best sense of the word if you get what i mean. The thought of it still bothers me now but i knew the risks going into this and was willing to possibly trade it in for nicer breasts. im currently 9 days post op so very very early days but i have no feeling in them what so ever. i really hope i get feeling back but if not oh well I'll just have to get on with it and enjoy the joys of my new bigger boobies Xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 28th October 2012, 10:45 pm

Mine became more sensitive after breastfeeding and it can be quite painful at times. I'm 1 week post op and extremely sensitive to the point of pain so I'd be quite happy to loose most of that for sure. It was never something that I was worried about. X
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 28th October 2012, 11:31 pm

Loss of sensation was a price I was more than willing to pay in exchange for boobs! I have one with sensation same as pre op and one is now numb though sore if pressure is applied to it, still early days though and sensation in one is better than none so more than happy :) X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th October 2012, 10:41 am

My nipples were ridiculously sensitive pre BA, to the point of not being pleasurable ( if u get my drift). Even worse now, if I go numb I go numb, if some sensitivity stays I hope it is less then before x Have to wait n see! shrug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 29th October 2012, 11:04 am

I'm the opposite, I had almost NO sensation pre BA and now I have so much sensation to the point it makes me Nipple sensation 588945 wonder if, once they settle down, they will go to normal sensation that most women have or back to have nearly none?xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 29th October 2012, 8:59 pm

I had normal-no sensation preBA so wasn't bothered at all.

As someone else said, I was more worried about other possible complications!

Post BA they are more sensitive than before - they are fun now! Nipple sensation 881071208
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 29th October 2012, 10:57 pm

This was the one thing that bothered me and my fella the most and had me umming and arring about whether to go ahead. I have no sensation in either at present and before my BA I had loads of sensation there and it was a big part of our sex life and we do worry that it wont come back. I think it bothers my fella more than it does me cos he says he wants to be able to make me respond to his touch the way I used to but I keep telling him there are other ways!! I hope I do get the feeling back as I will miss it but I wouldnt give up what I have now for anything and the new boobs are worth so much more than the old feeling!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 30th October 2012, 9:08 am

Why have I got feeling bk so quick? They are so over sensitive!xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th October 2012, 10:20 am

When sensation starts to return the nipples can become over sensitive for a while. When this comes back is dependent on your healing. Some will recover quicker than others as you have Peachy and a very small few wont recover at all and lose sensation in one or both nipples.

The over sensitivity you at first feel doesn't remain that way. As the nerves continue to heal they will return back to how they were pre-op, or you may lose a little of the sensation you had before as I have where I said in my opening post that I can't feel light touch, but I can feel a pinch. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 30th October 2012, 10:48 am

Ah i see! It feels bizarre because I am used to barely any feelin there at all! You would have to put nipple clamps on me previously before I could feel it! Not thy I've tried Shocked
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th October 2012, 10:51 am

Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 30th October 2012, 3:00 pm

I'm worried about this lots :/ It's s big part of my sex life. I'm hoping ill be lucky, I've stressed this to my Ps lots. Obviously I'm willing to take the chance but I have everything crossed it doesn't vanish in both nips completely!
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 5th November 2012, 7:50 pm

ANything was better than what I had. I've never been a "sensation" girl, like with "ahem" boys and things. I've always just been so mortified that anyone was looking at my ugly boobs I didn't care if there was even sensation in the first place.

So I still have very limited sensation and almost none on the underside of the boobs and I couldn't care less!!!! Nipple sensation 154564
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next