Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about going a little bit bigger

+7
Gemma134uk
Princess_x
Sahara1981
Charlii
B'sboobs
LuciaH
ambzdee94
11 posters

Go down

Thinking about going a little bit bigger Empty Thinking about going a little bit bigger

Post by ambzdee94 6th March 2014, 4:16 pm

I dont know if its the Boob Greed.

But im worried if 450cc would be big enough for my frame!!
i picked which size but i should of asked him what he recommends for me and i never?
i have 84 Days till my surgery, should i go back and discuss this with him?

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Thinking about going a little bit bigger Empty Re: Thinking about going a little bit bigger

Post by LuciaH 6th March 2014, 4:34 pm

My surgeon recommended 440 or 475 for my frame Hun, and they have ordered both in for tomorrow.   I am a 10 top and 12 bottom but very curvy so my top half doesn't match my hips and bum! What size frame are you Hun? 
450 is a really good sized implant babe. But if you are really unsure maybe pop back and see him or drop him
An email to see what he would suggest. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Thinking about going a little bit bigger Empty Re: Thinking about going a little bit bigger

Post by B'sboobs 6th March 2014, 4:36 pm

I haven't had my BA yet, it's next Friday. At my first consultation I discussed implant size and we made a decision together. I then had a think and a try of different sizes (I have a friend who works at spire and lent me the sizing implants to try at home) and went back to second consultation asking what maximum size I could have!! I'm having the largest implant he can fit, which isn't massive (340cc) as my chest is quite tiny. I would go back and discuss it again, have you tried rice sizers? X
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th March 2014, 4:42 pm

If you're at all hesitant, go back and discuss it. See what he recommends for you, but also bear in mind what might be the largest you can safely go. My surgeon had recommended 340 or 375 for me, but we could only safely go to 340. So don't be too disappointed if 450 is as large as you can have this time round.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 6th March 2014, 4:45 pm

LuciaH wrote:My surgeon recommended 440 or 475 for my frame Hun, and they have ordered both in for tomorrow.   I am a 10 top and 12 bottom but very curvy so my top half doesn't match my hips and bum! What size frame are you Hun? 
450 is a really good sized implant babe. But if you are really unsure maybe pop back and see him or drop him
An email to see what he would suggest. Xx

He didnt Recommend any for me, he just gave me the implant sizes and let me try them on, and the ones i picked happened to be 450cc. I said to him to you agree and he said Yes.. At first i was yes  them are gonna look really nice on me.. which they might but im just regretting asking him what he recommends.. well im 5ft 6 and ive got a big frame size 12 top , size 14 bottoms curvy but im a little bit over wight at the min.. Ive just got a feeling he gonnah be sick of me emailing thats all i do haha!!
xx
B'sboobs wrote:I haven't had my BA yet, it's next Friday. At my first consultation I discussed implant size and we made a decision together. I then had a think and a try of different sizes (I have a friend who works at spire and lent me the sizing implants to try at home) and went back to second consultation asking what maximum size I could have!! I'm having the largest implant he can fit, which isn't massive (340cc) as my chest is quite tiny. I would go back and discuss it again, have you tried rice sizers? X

Hi Hun, yeah ive tried the rice sizers, there nice size but ive heard that rice boobs are actually bigger than when people actually have the surgery.

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 6th March 2014, 4:47 pm

Charlii wrote:If you're at all hesitant, go back and discuss it. See what he recommends for you, but also bear in mind what might be the largest you can safely go. My surgeon had recommended 340 or 375 for me, but we could only safely go to 340. So don't be too disappointed if 450 is as large as you can have this time round.

i dont want to be too big, i dont really wanna be any bigger than a D-DD wanna still be able to fit into clothes and buy decent bras haha!! BUT if i were to go any bigger it would only too 475cc i wouldn't wanna go into the 500's cc .. Yes i want to be the safest implant , thinking back to my consultation im just diappointed that he never offered any sizes at first then me make my mind up
xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 6th March 2014, 6:01 pm

I still feel I made a mistake changing my implant size.
I chose 280cc when in consultation.
But after hearing everyone say they wish they'd gone bigger I went back to my surgeon and asked him what he would recommend to suit my frame. He said 340cc wouldn't make me top heavy. And so I said that's what I want.
But now I think their to big :( I'm currently a 30dd.
I thought the 300cc implant was to big so why I took his opinion and changed up is beyond me! I'm starting to get use to them but still regret not going smaller.

If u want to change make sure u look at yourself with the size in your bra so u are sure. You don't want the regrets either way.
Good luck xxx
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 6th March 2014, 6:18 pm

From what you say your curvy like me Hun, 450 will be a fab size on you babe. If your really unsure try to see him again for a sizing appointment to make sure you are certain on what you want. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th March 2014, 6:34 pm

Don't forget that what you perceive as DD and what he perceives as DD might be completely different. Also, what you might think is a DD isn't, its entirely dependable on the band and the girl. Don't dwell on cup sizes. I know that pre op if someone had told me I was going to be DD/E, I would have freaked. But its about the look and shape on you.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 6th March 2014, 7:34 pm

I think you've just got the pre-op jitters and should leave it. 450 is a big implant.
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 6th March 2014, 7:49 pm

if your at all worried just try and book another appointment to see surgeon to discuss sizes but 450cc is a big implant xx
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 6th March 2014, 8:17 pm

Hi, honey!! Like the other girls have said, I would definitely go back and see your surgeon if you are hesitant.. You have lots and lots of time to still be deciding what implants you want. I went back to my surgeon just 2 days before my surgery date to ask him for bigger implants and he said he'd try his best to give me the bigger ones (turns out he did do and I'm so pleased he did now!!)

Remember that you want your BA to be perfect and you want the boobs of your dreams so if you really want to go bigger then I think you should definitely tell your surgeon this and see what he recommends. As Charlii said above, you don't want to risk any complications just for the sake of going bigger, though. I wanted 340cc but my surgeon said that he may have to put the 310cc in if the 340 were too big.. Anyway, turns out he could use the 340 but I was willing to just have the 310 if that's what he thought was best.
You really need to talk to your surgeon and you have heaps of time to do this :)
To be honest, 450cc is a big implant and I think it will definitely take you above a DD..
Of course it's your decision, though.
I hope you get it sorted and make a perfect final decision on sizes!

Good luck, honey!!xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 7th March 2014, 9:04 am

Hi girls thanks for all your replys... i think i am just gonnah stick with the 450cc , just lots of stuff running through my mind, this BA journey is CRAZZYY!!

oh and had a talk with my dad last night, hes ok now :)
he also said he may give me more than £1500 as he doesn't want me going into debt with first medical .. wooo hahaa!!

xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 7th March 2014, 9:08 am

ambzdee94 wrote: just lots of stuff running through my mind, this BA journey is CRAZZYY!!

xxx

Second that!! Such an emotional journey haha I've done nothing but cry for the past few days!  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy  Screwy
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 7th March 2014, 9:18 am

Tell me about it Boney!! Thats what i feel like
xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 9th March 2014, 8:32 am

Hey,

My first consultation with my surgeon I explained what I wanted and size and he explained to me the range of sizes and wrote down the one he thought would look natural on me which was 360cc, so after this I left it a couple of months and reasearched the implant company and thought I wanted bigger so booked another consultation to see but after op my surgeon said he had taken four different sizes into surgery to try (300, 330, 360 and 390) he tried them all and settled on his first choice of the 360's.

I am happy with them taken me to a 30g bra size but they do look very natural which is the look I wanted. 

Your surgeon has said that size fora reason so just trust him I trusted mine and I got the results I wanted
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 9th March 2014, 10:39 am

Glad your dad has come round!! I hope your happy when u finally get to look down at your new Boobies!!

It's an emotional rollercoaster girls!
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 9th March 2014, 6:23 pm

ambzdee94 wrote:Hi girls thanks for all your replys... i think i am just gonnah stick with the 450cc , just lots of stuff running through my mind, this BA journey is CRAZZYY!!

oh and had a talk with my dad last night, hes ok now :)
he also said he may give me more than £1500 as he doesn't want me going into debt with first medical .. wooo hahaa!!

xxx

That's a great decision, babe.. It's inevitable that you'll get boobie greed at some point in your BA journey but 450cc is a very big implant! :) You'll definitely get the result you're looking for :)

Aw that's really lovely of your dad.. I'm so glad it's all worked out for you!!

Take care, babe xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 9th March 2014, 8:56 pm

Thankyou Toni, i really cant wait!!
xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th March 2014, 12:13 am

the way I seen it is its always easier to go bigger than it is to go smaller so you can always go bigger next time

Im sure taht you are going to have a really nice good sixed set of boobs after the BA xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 10th March 2014, 9:32 am

Yeah thanks Tink.
xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th March 2014, 10:17 am

size is one thing that I have seen many girls on here worry about xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 10th March 2014, 10:57 am

Yeah i know, i think its just cos yuor spending all that money you wanna make sure you love them at the end haha!! but 450cc will be good for me, anything will be netter than what i have now.
xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 10th March 2014, 11:27 am

tinkerbell24 wrote:size is one thing that I have seen many girls on here worry about xx

Don't we know it hahahaa   Rolling Eyes   yes
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down