Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+7
misf1
abbie
mizzpink23
alfie
tinks76
daisymay
shelle222
11 posters

Go down

OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by shelle222 30th October 2010, 9:29 am

I have just done the most stupidest thing ever, I have only 2 more sleeps until my op and thought i would go on You Tube and listen to post op stories and testamonials but whilst looking i saw there was videos of actual BA ops. Well curiosity got the better of me and i watch a BA operation. I really wish i hadn't done it now. The video is on a loop going round and round in my brain. How big a numpty am i. Advice to anyone else who thinks of doing the stupid thing that i did, at least wait till after you have had your op, thats what i shoud have done. What makes this worse is i will be awake whilst my PS operates on me. Oh i really could kick myself.
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by daisymay 30th October 2010, 9:49 am

I watched it on t.v before mine too but i found it quite helpfull.How come you are going to be awake?
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by shelle222 30th October 2010, 9:54 am

I am having a local as I am terrified of GA, it was the only way I would ever be able to have a BA.
XShelleX
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 30th October 2010, 10:19 am

OMG babe you are so brave will they be sedating you too???? Try not to think to much babes xxxx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by shelle222 30th October 2010, 12:01 pm

Hi tinks, no I'm not having any sedation just local anaesthetic x
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 30th October 2010, 2:30 pm

Oh dear Shelle Hug

When I'm at the dentist (trust me, I get so nervous) I close my eyes and pretend I'm on a lovely beach, just me and hubby, white sand, blue sky. I just try and drift......

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 30th October 2010, 3:37 pm

i think id rather have it done awake, rather than have a general anethetic.....well i say that now tho, not really sure if push come to shove id defo do it that way but i think its seems safer?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 30th October 2010, 4:17 pm

if youre going to be awake anyway, then its good youve watched a video so you know what to expect
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th October 2010, 4:40 pm

I agree with abbie at least you know what they will be doing, suppose it will sort of be like a cesarian but less numb. I'm sure you wont see anything. They will prob have one of those sheets up infront of your face.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 30th October 2010, 7:48 pm

Oh darling.. i dont know what to say really! All i can suggest is trying not to think of it. I'd say you'll be given a premed before your op anyway that will chill you right out, maybe even like a twilight sleep thingy.. was that suggested to you? You wont know whats going on babe. Just try and put it out of your head..x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 30th October 2010, 9:07 pm

hi, shelle222, i think its probably better that you did see the procedure escpecially as your going to be awake through it, ive read about this before in a magazine and it was called the 'lunch time' boob job because you are awake but numb while they operate and you have less chance of bleeding or complications with a GA, and they reckon you can go straight back to work after (yea right!!) think i would prefer it this way if im honest, i hated my GA made me very poorly, keep us posted about how it went, would be interesting to know.
xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysty 30th October 2010, 9:58 pm

god your brave!! I think it was a good thing as it will show u what to expect. Ur probably freaking out as it's a lot of blood and insides and we as normal human beings arnt used to seeing that. THAT IS NORMAL. Only surgeons have strong stomachs to this!!

When you look at what they do its not a major operation like a heart by pass its just putting two new amazing boobs just under the skin!!

You will be absolutely fine and ul be so glad u did it :) just close your eyes and then open thm to see the boobies u dreamed of :cheerlead:
Mysty
Mysty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisions 31st October 2010, 3:47 am

I did the same before my op, the first video I watched I was like omg what am I doing to myself! but I watched a few more and my surgeon actually has videos on his site to watch, i thought it was so interesting and in the end I was like I am in very good hands, the surgeons do this op all the time :) dont worry you will not be able to feel a thing, just think of the fabulous end results and trust me, its worth it hun :)
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down