Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revision with the hospital group?

4 posters

Go down

Revision with the hospital group? Empty Revision with the hospital group?

Post by achorley 4th March 2014, 10:36 am

Hi just wondering if anyone has had to have corrective surgery from the hospital group? How did the whole process go? Did the surgeon admit to his wrong doing? Ie. over dissecting a pocket?

I ask of this ad I'm 19 years old. I had my breast aug Late September gone.. 375cc ultra high profile over the muscle implants. I feel they are bottoming out and from a lot of research I'm pretty sure they either have or are bottoming out.. Surely this shouldn't happen? I've read that it can happen by over dissecting the pocket and also the implants being too heavy with people with poor skin elasticity. Why would he advise over the muscle if I have poor skin elasticity?

If anyone could help this would be brilliant. I'm really worried thy won't admit to their faults and it will be a hard battle? Did anthem that had revision corrective surgery have to pay? Also how much?
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Revision with the hospital group? Empty Re: Revision with the hospital group?

Post by letfreedomsing 4th March 2014, 9:15 pm

Hiya I don't really have any answers but just wanted to say that I'm waiting to hear back about a revision too but with MYA. I really dont like my surgeon and I don't think he chose the best options for me!
best of luck  Hug
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 4th March 2014, 9:16 pm

Hey hun thanks for he input. Why are you looking into revision? Do you think he should have gone under too? I think I should have had unders not overs.. How are you going about the whole process? X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 4th March 2014, 9:21 pm

I'm wanting a revision because my left boob is in my opinion much bigger than the right, it moves a lot more and it sits lower on my chest. I'm wanting a smaller implant in that side and a pocket revision to help it sit in the right place.

I went back to see my surgeon about how unhappy I am and it was such a horrible experience practically arguing with him and I cried A LOT. I'm now waiting to hear back whether my re-op will be happening and then for a date. everything takes such a long time!!

I really dont think surgeons go into all the different options with patients. I was never given choices about implant types, positioning etc etc I was just told what I was going to have!
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 4th March 2014, 9:52 pm

I was told I could have under or over as my skin elasticity was good. But I can now see 5 months down te line I'm full of stretch marks which I don't care about but it goes to show my skin elasticity is poor and that I should have gone under I think. Who he should have only advised me under if he picked up on skin elasticity in my opinion x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 5th March 2014, 4:41 pm

I have stretch marks too! on my larger boob on the sides! I have overs as well. just another thing that I wasn't told about happening  :doh:
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 5th March 2014, 5:02 pm

I really feel for you girls as my surgeon has been nothing but lovely regarding my reop and maybe even an other up and coming one

I had felt from day one that smething just wasnt right with my left it was bigger and harder and higher up from day one

so I did mention this anytime I seen my surgeon

so we waited and waited and then tried massaging and the band but as the months went on I developed CC so we discussed a reop and I could have had it anytime but I decided Nov 2013 as it suited me, so he sorted out the CC lowered the breast pocket and the crease in both and then dissected the muscles more to allow the muscles to release the implant but still I am sitting very high and tight, I have been in the compression band and no bra since Nov and still not much diff so we are in constant communication via text email and calls and we are waiting til April to see what to do next but looking like a new placement xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 5th March 2014, 9:02 pm

Tinkerbell, do you have to pay for your reop (just being nosey!)? X
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down