Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hospital group VISITORS AND GA

+3
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
achorley
7 posters

Go down

The hospital group  VISITORS AND GA Empty The hospital group VISITORS AND GA

Post by achorley 13th September 2013, 1:56 pm

Hey girls

So op is Monday they've rang and said I have to be there for 9AM. My sister is taking me. On the letter or says there's no need for visitors to stay whilst the op is in progress as they cannot accommodate. Can my sister not just stay in my room?! Were traveling from Bristol to the hospital so there's not anywhere really she'll want to go lol? 

Also when you come round from the GA is anyone allowed to be there when you come round? 

Thanks x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

The hospital group  VISITORS AND GA Empty Re: The hospital group VISITORS AND GA

Post by achorley 13th September 2013, 2:00 pm

Didn't know wether they meant the one visitors with you or if you have a quite a few with you that they can't accommodate etc?
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

The hospital group  VISITORS AND GA Empty Re: The hospital group VISITORS AND GA

Post by jenniferrf1 13th September 2013, 2:01 pm

I used transform but I guess it will the same with THG in that when you go for your op your sister will be allowed to stay in the room...

When you come around you will be in recovery with a nurse for about 30 mins... Your sister will then be asked to wait outside whilst you are brought back to your room and then will be allowed back in :) xx
I was only allowed two visitors xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 13th September 2013, 2:03 pm

Thans hun. Yeah I hope she can stay while the op takes place! Cause she has no where else to go lol shed probably sit in the car hhaha.

That's fine it's only my sister coming with me (I'm 18, she's 30) so yeah I want her to stay really lol! 

Ahhh that's good then xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th September 2013, 2:40 pm

From what I know of THG your sister will be able to stay in your room babe. Tell her to maybe take some food for herself if she's staying with you. The hospital do Gerald offer visitors a cuppa, but not all do so she may want to take her own drinks also or maybe a flask of coffee/tea.

Visitors can generally stay until 9pm before being asked to leave. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 13th September 2013, 2:41 pm

I went with THG and no one is allowed to stay in the room while you're having the op, they've got to go and then come back when you've come around (they will give a rough time of when you will be 'with it') x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 13th September 2013, 2:45 pm

Really really princess? Where is there to go? Lmao. We're from Bristol we have no Idea what's around the hospital. She'd probably just sit in her car I guess xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xdaniellee 13th September 2013, 2:50 pm

I was wondering this aswell. I'm goin with transform, hope my boyfriend can stay with me!xx
xdaniellee
xdaniellee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th September 2013, 3:01 pm

Its exactly the same at Transform Danielle. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 13th September 2013, 3:10 pm

Yer Danielle with transform your boyfriend will be able to stay in the room and only will be asked to wait outside while you are brought up from recovery for around ten mins xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 13th September 2013, 3:58 pm

Hi,
I had mine done at THG 2 years ago so they may have changed it but my visitor was allowed to wait in my room (not stay the night) while I had my op. after your op you will go into recovery and then back to your room. My visitor had to leave at around 8pm x
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 13th September 2013, 4:14 pm

That's what I'm hoping for flower girl. I didn't drag my sister all the way down to have her chucked out for a few hours, especially when I'm paying all this money.. I'm also paying for her to stay in a b&b on the night.. She's not going to be very happy say in a car that long lol! X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 13th September 2013, 8:25 pm

I'm not sure lol.. my dad came with me so he went to play golf and have some food while I was having the op! x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 14th September 2013, 1:18 pm

I was with THG in June, and hubby was allowed to stay in the ward room during the op. No visitors are allowed in the recovery room where they wake you up, but they're fine to stay in your ward room. There's drinks available and a TV and en suite facilities. They wont kick your sis out and tell her to wait in the car! 9pm is supposed to be kick out time, but they said they lock the gates at 10 (double check while you're there), so as long as shes out by then, it should be all gravy.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 14th September 2013, 6:14 pm

Thanks Charlii that's put my mind at ease lol. Good I didn't want her one e overt anyway as she said she was gonna film the funny hings I say coming round from Ga! Sisters eh?! Haha. Yeah 9pm is fine I've booked her a b&b 10 minutes away from the hospital anyway so she's near! Thank you hun getting exciting now it's only a day and a bit away lol!! X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down