Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mya & Hospital Group consultations?

+2
Loobs
Princess_x
6 posters

Go down

Mya & Hospital Group consultations? Empty Mya & Hospital Group consultations?

Post by Princess_x 23rd March 2012, 9:14 am

I'm going to go to consultations in both of these places, just wondering what actually happens? I feel like a newbie again! Do you see a surgeon at all? Thanks x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Mya & Hospital Group consultations? Empty Re: Mya & Hospital Group consultations?

Post by Loobs 23rd March 2012, 9:42 am

Hey,

Im going with the hospital group and I saw the surgeon with my consultation. Im not sure about MYA.

Hope this helps.

Lauren x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Mya & Hospital Group consultations? Empty Re: Mya & Hospital Group consultations?

Post by letfreedomsing 23rd March 2012, 9:51 am

at MYA I had my first consultation with just my patient co-ordinator then my second consultation was booked on the day the surgeon would be there so that I spoke to him first then my PC again xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 23rd March 2012, 12:22 pm

Thanks both. So Lauren, you saw a surgeon on your first consultation? I guess you just see whoever is there at the time?

letfreedomsing, how long after your first consultation did you have the one with the surgeon? And did you choose a surgeon or was one assigned to you?
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 23rd March 2012, 1:41 pm

I think they were about 3 weeks apart but only because I had to choose a date when the surgeon was available and when I could make it too. There are only 2 surgeons that visit the newcastle branch, mr traynor I believe and mr russo. I chose mr russo and booked when he would be there. depending on which surgeon your surgery will be in different places. For Mr Russo my surgery will be in Preston but MYA cover travel so you are chauffeur driven there and back for an overnight case xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 23rd March 2012, 8:54 pm

Ahh, I'm after Dr Singh, wouldn't mind seeing Dr Russo either possibly. I guess I'll have to try and find out which ones actually visit my nearest clinic x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misslils1972 24th March 2012, 6:51 am

Hi Playboybunny,

I'm going with Mya, operations booked for the 27th march so not long to go!! I first went to see a patient co-ordinator in bristol, but then went to see the surgeon in london 3 days later which was last week. Normally u would see the surgeon in your nearest mya clinic but as i was in a rush to get my leaked implants out i travelled to his next available appointment, which was all a bit of a **naughty word** up by mya.

They are suggested 615cc or 700xx which i think are going to be way to big, i rang the co ordinator and asked her to also order in a 540cc i had a reduction 4 years ago !!

let me know who u go with and get on and ill let u know how my BA went when i wake up with footballs on tuesdayMya & Hospital Group consultations? 751387
misslils1972
misslils1972
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 24th March 2012, 10:02 am

When I had my consultation with the hospital group I wanted to have a chat with the co-ordinator first to put myself at ease, and then about 2-3 weeks later I booked to see the surgeon.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 28th March 2012, 8:27 am

How did it go misslil? Thanks welshvicci, did you see the surgeon in Cardiff? I rang THG and they said the surgeon currently consulting in Cardiff is Dr Seno.. and that I could see him on my first visit. With MYA, it seems you see a PCC first and then you're "matched" with a surgeon rather than just being assigned whoever's there. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 28th March 2012, 11:15 am

I saw Mr hassan and the cardiff clinic. He is always very busy these days so probably harder to get appointments which is why Its a different surgeon.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 28th March 2012, 11:31 am

Oh girls I would so recommend mr seno he is so good in the operating theatre he has done my tummy tuck last year and my boobs last week and girls he's an artist truly amazing my scars and so neat and tidy my TT scar is from hip to hip and is almost invisible and I've been for my BA 1 week check up today and I've seen my implant scars and they are also neat and tidy and are very minimul in size xx I would recommend him over and over again xxxx I'd choos him every time xx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down