Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges

+3
butterfly7713
*Alice*
bouncyDD
7 posters

Go down

Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges Empty Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges

Post by bouncyDD 21st July 2012, 6:46 pm

Hi all,

Some of you might know that I have had numerous consultations, however I was really impressed with my consultation with the hospital groups surgeon, as he understood exactly what I wanted.

However I am not ready to jump in yet, as I wanted to ask all the ladies that have been with this company and those of you particularly that have had a mastopexy and enlargement, the 2 procedures at the same time, if you were advised of an extra charge should the surgery need any further adjustments afterwards ie scar revision. of the nipples or anything like that.

I would be grateful for any information.

thanks in advance
xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges Empty Re: Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges

Post by *Alice* 22nd July 2012, 12:47 pm

I had a standard BA with a different company so I can't answer your questions bouncyDD, just wanted to say I'm pleased your consultation went well and you're happy! Hopefully somebody will be able to provide the answers to your Q's soon! :thumbs: x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges Empty Re: Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges

Post by butterfly7713 22nd July 2012, 1:53 pm

I had the 2 done at the same time but not with HG. I am having to have a re-op and it's covered with my aftercare. I hope someone who has had this done with hg comes along with some anwers for you hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd July 2012, 2:34 pm

I would actually ask the hospital group and get exactly what will be covered after your op in writing from them, if you dont have it in writing they dont have to give it to you, even if they have done it for someone ese. They should be able to provide you a list of what is covered in your aftercare.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 22nd July 2012, 4:35 pm

Thanks all,

I have had an email from the PC from THG, as I emailed asking for detailed things that are covered, as I found the aftercare policy very vague, just says lifetime aftercare, well what does that really mean...and where clinically indicated does mean much to me either.

However I am still stumped with this extra exclusion, as I have not come accross anyone else thats been made aware of this, only me...

I do hope someone on here has had scar revision and knows what I am on about...otherwise I will have to research for another surgeon again :-( which I dont really want to do, but really do think that this should be covered in my aftercare policy :-(
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 22nd July 2012, 6:13 pm

Scar revision was not covered by Transform xx

I had Masto with implants and had too have two revisions due to bottoming out and had to complain and get a different PS to put things right xx and they still aren't great to be honest xx

I have awful scarring around the areola as well which wasn't covered :(

As Misf has said sweety I also suggest you get exactly what is covered by the company you choose in writing xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 22nd July 2012, 6:35 pm

Hi there, I'm a oldie on here and don't come on much. But I went with the hospital group 3 years ago now and had numerous complications and my surgeon and company have been absolutely fantastic agreed with there faults and put them right, I'm due to have another re-op on 31st of July again to sort out scar revision etc, but I honestly haven't had to fight any step of the way with my aftercare!! What surgeon have you chose? Xxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 22nd July 2012, 8:12 pm

Ruuuuuuuubbbbbyyyyyyyyyy yipee Hug

How's things?? xx Good luck for the 31st hun xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 22nd July 2012, 9:20 pm

kay wrote:Ruuuuuuuubbbbbyyyyyyyyyy Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges 773440 Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges 571992

How's things?? xx Good luck for the 31st hun xx Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges 571992

Heeelllllloooooooooooo my fellow boobie friend..... Flash yipee Cheerleader
Things are ok my lovely, how about you sweetheart??.. How's them knockers treating you no are you all sorted?? And thank you, I've sorted out going day case this time as I'm struggerling with child care, but I'm not worrying they not exactly babies anymore so hopefully they will wait on me hand and foot lol... Sending my love xxxxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 22nd July 2012, 9:35 pm

I am being silly but shouldnt this be covered in the aftercare policy? Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges 267328
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd July 2012, 9:38 pm

There are lots of things that should be covered that aren't, some surgeons clinics will cover it and some wont. I would ask your clinic if they do cover it, or how bad it would have to be for them to fix it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd July 2012, 7:46 pm

ruby roo wrote:
kay wrote:Ruuuuuuuubbbbbyyyyyyyyyy Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges 773440 Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges 571992

How's things?? xx Good luck for the 31st hun xx Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges 571992

Heeelllllloooooooooooo my fellow boobie friend..... Flash yipee Cheerleader
Things are ok my lovely, how about you sweetheart??.. How's them knockers treating you no are you all sorted?? And thank you, I've sorted out going day case this time as I'm struggerling with child care, but I'm not worrying they not exactly babies anymore so hopefully they will wait on me hand and foot lol... Sending my love xxxxxx

I'm doing good xx Flash are good xx never gonna be great but they are tolerable now xx I'm sure they will look after you xx :thumbs: good too see you about hun xx Hug Let us know how it goes xx

bouncyDD wrote:I am being silly but shouldnt this be covered in the aftercare policy? Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges 267328

Sorry BouncyDD, didn't meant o hijack your thread hun xx Like Misf says some times things are covered sometimes they are not xx I had to fight a bit to get my reops and it took just under 3 years to get my last reop xx so worth checking in advance :thumbs: and getting it in writing xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 23rd July 2012, 9:28 pm

Thanks girls! xxx Hospital group - mastop/aug extraexclusioncharges 184153

Can anyone else help? xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th July 2012, 6:17 pm

I'm going to move this to the uplift section for you babe so you hopefully get some help with this as I feel it's important for you.

Can any of you girls who have had a BA/Uplift with The Hospital Group let Bouncy know if they were told they would not be covered for scar revision please.

This isn't something I've come across before and know of a few women who have had scar revision done free of charge by the clinic. I myself am hopefully having the same at the cost of Transform too should I get the all clear heath wise, so this is something Bouncy would really appreciate being cleared up before she books her surgery.

Bouncy has received this information in writing from the clinic so it will be helpful to her to find out if this is the norm for this particular clinic and if not then she needs to find out if this is soley for her surgeon and if so, why? xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 2nd August 2012, 5:56 pm

This query is resolved. Thank you Cookie.

I went to see my surgeon again to clear this up (as what I received from the PC was not the same as what the PS had said) and without any quibble he explained again and wrote on my preoperative notes that should the op in his mind be successful to his standards, and I am not happy with the scars then I would pay for the scar revision, however if he was not happy and it was not up to his standards of acceptance then, I would not be charged for the scar revision to my nipples, and this now makes total sense.

I feel much at ease now that this is in writing, and I am very confident in my surgeon I have choosen to give me the look I want and have had no other querys or problems so far therefore I have booked to go with them.

Thanks all xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down