Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

very annoyed with the Hospital Group

+6
COOKIE
Gleaming
Princess_x
mirren001
Charlii
ravenxwaves
10 posters

Go down

very annoyed with the Hospital Group Empty very annoyed with the Hospital Group

Post by ravenxwaves 16th January 2014, 1:09 pm

I tried ringing in for my 3/4 month checkup appointment just now and was told that everything in january up to february was fully booked, the surgeon wouldn't be available until March and they didn't have the dates available for that month as yet.

Then I said ok, well my mum wants to look at having a tummy tuck, is it possible for her to see a PCC to take her through the procedure and give her all the information she needs before booking to see the surgeon. She says to me well actually, the surgeon himself is available for new patient appointments, there's a slot on the 27th of January two weeks from now!!

I am so peeved!!!! So once they've taken our money we're basically sent to the back of the queue when we want to see our surgeons, even though they advertise that we're able to see them anytime we want as part of the aftercare policy blah blah.. unbelievable! I may put in a complaint because of this. Am i being unreasonable? so disappointed
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

very annoyed with the Hospital Group Empty Re: very annoyed with the Hospital Group

Post by Charlii 16th January 2014, 1:14 pm

Its quite often the way with these commercial clinics. At the end of the day, theyre there for their payslip. I had a bit of a pain trying to book my 3m appointment. Tried calling a month before, and they kept telling me its too early to book it yet. Left it another 2wks, phoned, oh its going to be a 4wk wait...WTF!! You could be sneaky...say theres a problem and you need to get in asap...dunno if itd work or not! I dont think they realise how important it is for us to get that appointment so you have the full all clear for wires. Keep hassling them for one asap.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

very annoyed with the Hospital Group Empty Re: very annoyed with the Hospital Group

Post by ravenxwaves 16th January 2014, 1:28 pm

it's very upsetting! i half think i've been naive, but the other half is majorly miffed that they've taken advantage of the trust we put in them - the aftercare policy they tout is part of why i decided to go with them and not others, and yet once the moneys in their pockets all of a sudden there's a specific "quota" for how many review appointments they are able to take a month? absolute **naughty word**.
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 16th January 2014, 1:46 pm

Hiya,
You have every right to be annoyed! As Charli says it's often the case once they've got your money.
You could always try calling back quoting their after care and that it was one of the reasons you had the op with them and ask for their complaints procedure as you want to take it further! Sometimes just mentioning taking it further helps and let's them know you are not one to be fobbed off!
Hope it gets resolved soon huni! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 16th January 2014, 1:59 pm

My 3 month appt was made for me when I was in clinic for my 3 week appt, I've never had any probs with THG but this is very common practice for the big clinics unfortunately! x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 16th January 2014, 2:18 pm

How frustrating :( agree with others, maybe if you call and ask about the complaints process they may 'find' you an earlier appointment... Xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 16th January 2014, 2:18 pm

Btw your new avi looks fab :) xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 16th January 2014, 2:39 pm

I rang again and told them what I wrote here, that I think it's incredibly unfair that they put new potential patients before ones who have already undergone surgery, that I was disappointed that they were treating the practice as a business and patients as customers - and that if I am seen as a customer I am within my full right to put in a complaint about the clinic.

So now I am booked for my review on the 3rd of December but i'm still mega annoyed that I had to jostle for it - second thoughts about sending my mum their way tbh. But thank you ladies for your replies and support! it's always lovely to feel you have people on your side
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 16th January 2014, 2:40 pm

@Gleaming, my october buddy  dance you're looking rather boobilicious yourself if you don't mind me saying!
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th January 2014, 2:45 pm

This is something we hear all too often from the commercial clinics Raven - been there and done it myself, far too many times till my husband got fed up and had me change to a BAAPS surgeon - best thing I've ever done (I only wish it were my idea lol)

Seriously though - with large clinics the new patients are money. They already have yours so now you're to be pushed to the back of the queue. At this time of year many women make their new year resolutions and for some this is to have surgery to boost their confidence. These women are priority!

It happens in EVERY large clinic when you have to deal with the middleman (PCC) who is there as a go between between you and the clinic. They make all decisions about who you see and when you get to see them and its their job to push you back to keep open appointments for the new clients. 

Keep ringing and you find they're not available, they're with another patient, they're on holiday, they've left the company! Anything to avoid speaking to you when they have to focus on the MONEY! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 16th January 2014, 3:23 pm

Disappointed to hear this, my PCC said all post appointments were made before you have surgery! Will make sure I insist on this when I book !! X
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 16th January 2014, 3:27 pm

No they're not, they're made after you've had surgery x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 16th January 2014, 4:33 pm

Oh my days!!!

hmmmm - well wit Spires - ALL my appointments were all made pre BA, the last was made on the day of the surgey before I had it..

It was weird to have a 6 week appt card and a 6 month appointment card..

Honestly - I worry so much about all the ladies who go to the big companies ..
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 16th January 2014, 4:38 pm

Is your PCC Lisa Cane ravenxwaves? X
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 16th January 2014, 6:19 pm

That's a bit crap. But sounds about right as far as commercial comps go! Hope you can get in soon xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 16th January 2014, 10:31 pm

Princessgem wrote:Is your PCC Lisa Cane ravenxwaves? X

No, mine is Heidi x
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 17th January 2014, 8:03 am

ravenxwaves wrote:@Gleaming, my october buddy  dance you're looking rather boobilicious yourself if you don't mind me saying!

Thanks hun :) I think my avi was around 8weeks... Going Boux Avenue tomoz for my 1st proper fitting now the 3months has arrived and can't wait :)

Glad you got seen sooner even though it was a bit of a hassle xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 18th January 2014, 12:17 pm

When I originally started looking into clinics my commercial local one acted in the manner of a double glazing sales pitch , that put me off straight away , can't imagine what the aftercare would have been like if this was their pre appointment patter :(
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down