Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Gutted

4 posters

Go down

Little Gutted Empty Little Gutted

Post by tashab1 28th February 2014, 12:52 pm

Been back to see surgeon today. and he doesn't want to try and sort out this difference.  He feels he has done his best due to the difference I had and having no breast tissue on my right side, he thinks even trying a larger implant wouldn't work :(   So guess I will need to go to a private clinic and just get their opinion I guess! :(
tashab1
tashab1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Little Gutted Empty Re: Little Gutted

Post by Boney1992 28th February 2014, 12:55 pm

Hi babe, I'm sorry to hear this. Please don't let this get you down. I definitely agree with you about going to get some more opinions - see what they say. What is the matter with them? Fab AVI babe! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by tashab1 28th February 2014, 1:00 pm

Bit of a long story, but I had bad asymmetry and little breast tissue on my right side.  I've had metal bars put on my ribs to hold the implants, plus expanders to stretch the skin on my boobs, ready for implants.  I have 410 on my right side and 280 on my left.  But this has still left me with a size difference.  Granted a lot smaller than before but surgeon felt if I even tried to go bigger it probably wouldn't help.  Although surely it would right?   Just been a very long journey for me, and I guess they have given me boobs! he showed me my before surgery pics and yes hes right - you forget what you looked like before, but I still either hang out one side or am very gappy the other side in bras! but hey ho! nothing in my lifes simple! lol
tashab1
tashab1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 28th February 2014, 1:03 pm

Ah bless you babe. Who was your surgeon? I recommend you go and see a BAAPS and BAPRPS surgeon - there may be a small cost for the consultation but it'll be very worth it. How long ago did you have them done? Did he tell you this may happen before your surgery? Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tashab1 28th February 2014, 1:10 pm

Thanks hun! yes hes registered, he does a few days in private clinics, but will try to avoid him, but is overall an nhs surgeon.  Deals mainly with cancer patients so thought he would be good at sorting out asymmetry cases!   I know hes done his best but thought even just trying to go up a size would be worth trying! or maybe im expecting to much! I don't know - I guess being male he doesn't understand what its like when you have to keep pulling your bras about to sit properly coz your boobs wont keep them there!
tashab1
tashab1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 28th February 2014, 3:38 pm

Ah ok babe, I don't have any6 experience or advice to give apart from do get some more opinions from some other surgeons!! Make sure you keep us updated. I'm sure someone else will be along soon to offer some really good advice or experience! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 28th February 2014, 4:09 pm

aww I'm really sorry to hear Tasha :(
you must have had some big asymmetry for such an implant difference - it's good to hear that they aren't as bad as before but when we go for a BA we do expect them to be as similar as possible and for these unfortunate problems to be as rectified as much as they possibly can.
I would go see a few other surgeons for their opinions and see what they say, then you can always go back to your surgeon and say you've had other opinions and you believe that...(for example) a bigger implant would rectify this or whatever ever else the other surgeons come up with and see if he can come to an agreement with yourself, otherwise maybe make a complaint if he refuses to do anymore work with you :/ xxx all I can offer for advice hun, keep your chin up. Your avi looks fab xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd March 2014, 4:15 pm

I think that as you have 2 very diff implants in then there must be an option to change the implant to make the 2 breast a better size, like similar, however the case might be that going up or down by even just 20cc will make the sizze diff worse

def go and see a private surgeon get some more advice xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down