Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

movement only 11 days post op- good or bad?

5 posters

Go down

movement only 11 days post op- good or bad? Empty movement only 11 days post op- good or bad?

Post by kdeee 27th February 2014, 10:16 pm

Hi ladies.
When I took my bra off tonight to give myself a good wipe and attend to my incisions I noticed my right boob moving side to side when I was moving. Left is stuck on and solid still.
Is this good or bad?
xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

movement only 11 days post op- good or bad? Empty Re: movement only 11 days post op- good or bad?

Post by misf1 27th February 2014, 10:19 pm

Everyone heals at different rates and each boob heals at different rates. I would say there's nothing bad about it
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

movement only 11 days post op- good or bad? Empty Re: movement only 11 days post op- good or bad?

Post by kdeee 27th February 2014, 11:13 pm

Thank you. I got worried maybe I've done some damage. I felt so good earlier today and completely forgot about my boobs and ended up doing a silly skip (don't know why?!). Needless to say the boobs reminded themselves to me straight away.
No more pain than I feel when driving through a pot hole though. Phew. I need to be more careful  :doh: 
xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 27th February 2014, 11:30 pm

I'd say this is probably a good sign, babe! It means it's softening up, your muscle is relaxing and your implant is becoming loose and soft! :)
As misf1 says, your boobs will drop and soften at different rates!
Progress, kdee! xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 27th February 2014, 11:41 pm

Just everything relaxing so nothing to worry about, your other one will catch up soon.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 27th February 2014, 11:56 pm

Phew. Thank you ladies. 
Decided to sleep in triumph sports bra as Macom feels a little looser and as the boob moves to the right side I feel soreness on medial side of the boob. I guess it's all normal... did you experience degree of soreness with the dropping process? Xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 28th February 2014, 12:30 am

They can get quite achy, mine more so when I was getting back into side sleeping, they'd be very achy when I first got up until I gave  them a wee rub and my daily inspection for any changes (was abit obsessive at touching and analysing in the early post op days!)...lol XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 28th February 2014, 1:37 am

I'm the completely the same as Mirren was! I woke up pretty sorr after sleeping on my side and I'd sometimes feel a few twinges throughout the day. I went for a run yesterday (I only ran for a mile as they started to hurt) and now my boobs feel quite sore. Let's just say i won't be running again for a few weeks haha xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 28th February 2014, 7:57 am

Sounds good Kadi :) on the way to wonderful dropped boobies :) I noticed when in bed that mine are moving to the side a bit, mine defo have more movement then they've had before. exciting :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 28th February 2014, 8:39 am

This good news :)
Mirren- I think I'm not far off being boob obsessed.had a horrible dream of my boob leaking silicone and gunk last night ....eww.
 Glad to read that all of you experienced similar sensations reassures me. 
Toni- I'm glad you are listening to your body. But you are always sensible.
Kati- we are at similar stage of healing. Glad that you experience movement too. I even went food shopping yesterday and was totally fine :) 2 weeks anniversary for you tomorrow whoop 
 Xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 28th February 2014, 9:29 am

Yeah I know Kadi - can't believe it's gone so quickly...
I did food shopping a few days ago and was fine, a bit achy by the end of the day from all the walking around but all good - pretty much back to normal now, and my mum is leaving after dinner tonight as I can do everything myself now.
Defo movement which actually can cause some discomfort think I need a tighter bra on now... when I've done a lot every step feels like my incisions are taking a beating haha...
They are defo a bit more squidgy and I can wobble them a little rather than being hard as nails and refusing to move even a millimetre haha... I'm so glad everything has gone quite smooth sailing for us - apart from the occasional niggle of something :) couldn't ask for much better I don't think...
Wondering when I can sleep on my side as I am halfway over most nights now, not quite on my back but not completely on my side either hehe... xxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 28th February 2014, 12:04 pm

I was told that sleeping upright for 2 weeks and then allowed on side if I feel comfortable.
So glad to hear your healing well. We have had it relatively easy haven't we? I'm almost back to normal now too- taking it very gently at work though. Still yet to try hoovering by myself :)
I also find I need tighter bra for support- ordered small macom to try on. My triumph is nicely snug... too snug if I got a full stomach haha xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 28th February 2014, 9:08 pm

I was hoovering the other day and due to it being a dyson and very powerful suction, it did hurt a bit with the pushing away from you but nothing too bad... apart from that everything is pretty a-ok :) I'm getting closer and closer to sleeping on my side, I wake up in a 45 degree angle haha
I am already in an XS macom so guessing I need a different make... yes after dinner it fits perfectly haha - maybe this means we need more chocolate :P xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 28th February 2014, 9:33 pm

I have a dyson too! And I hoovered tiny bit today :) No pain whatsoever. Yeah I'm starting to love my triumph over macom now- it won't let boobies move!
Definite no to chocolate. because I can't exercise much (still do some leg strength work but nothing of the core) I feel I've become a little flabby. Age is not in my favour anymore either lol xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down