Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies

+18
tinkerbell24
Amybobs
Lyndsey81
Cheekymich
Sahara1981
Newby1987
Wonderwoman1
Joharry1
Princessgem
Dayzeee
jensk
Tilliex
eastlondonchick
Moomins
Boney1992
rachelw287
Ind94
mrsball
22 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

April Buddies  - Page 11 Empty Re: April Buddies

Post by Amybobs 6th April 2014, 9:56 pm

9, 6 and 3 they are not babies as such they don't need picking up or carrying it's just the general being able to do things for/with them. I'm also struggling with what to tell my girls regarding what I'm having done. They are 9 and 6 I've not told them anything yet. Was thinking maybe telling them I'm having a little operation to fix my boobs. They are far to young to understand. Argh I'm stressing about this too. Xx
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 7th April 2014, 5:36 am

I've told my 5 year old I have a poorly chest, he's seen the bandage when I get undressed so kind of makes sense to him as bandage = poorly ha xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 7th April 2014, 6:48 am

Ive been getting nervous too - to the point where stupidly I've been looking at re op posts and more negative things online which was giving me doubts? Silly me 

I think dayzee might be next? I'm a week today!!! 

Xx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 7th April 2014, 6:50 am

P/ s 
I'm unsure what to tell kids too - mine are 3 & 8. 
Not sure what to tell my eldest as she will definitely be asking questions!!!!

X
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 7th April 2014, 8:00 am

Am I next ? I'm on Thursday eeeeek! Not had any crazy emotions like that Amy, well yet anyway I've been so busy with my daughters birthday I haven't thought much about it! 

Quite organised here, I've cooked and frozen loads of healthy food, going to deep clean the house in next couple of days then pack my bag! X
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Amybobs 7th April 2014, 8:50 am

Moomins wrote:P/ s 
I'm unsure what to tell kids too - mine are 3 & 8. 
Not sure what to tell my eldest as she will definitely be asking questions!!!!

X
I know  mine will too and they will definately notice an increase in size as they see me all the time. X
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Amybobs 7th April 2014, 8:56 am

Wow dayzee is it you next? You have been organised, that's great at least you won't have much to worry about after your op. How old is your little girl?

Easter holidays here so hoping the next 10 days fly by I really want to get it done now!!! Xx
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 7th April 2014, 9:04 am

I think it is me next, ooohhhh ha! 

My daughter will be 7 this Saturday but we had the party yesterday due to my ba! On Saturday we will have a family day at home, movies and take away food and cake!

I haven't thought about what to tell her, my boys know about the ba but there big 19 and 15. My daughter has been to the appointments with me but she hasn't paid any attention as to what has been going on at them, she's had her iPad and headphones on....don't know what to tell her, might say I'm having a vein done lol..as were not telling the mother in law and in laws just yet hmmm.. X
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 7th April 2014, 12:25 pm

Dayzee - your organised on the food  !!! I will do food shopping next weekend before I go on the Monday!!

Just had a message on my mobile for me to call hospital & pay for my op!!!! Eeekkk
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 7th April 2014, 12:51 pm

Hey moomins, I have to be organised food wise otherwise it will be take away everyday or fish fingers and chips lol. He cannot cook, my boys can cook better than hubby, hA! I've just done a tesco online shop for Friday too so we have nice fresh veg and fruit and easy stuff to cook :) 

Not long now girls x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo85 7th April 2014, 12:53 pm

I'm getting done Wednesday, started deep cleaning the house yesterday. Excited and nervous.  Been getting a bit obsessive over the past couple of days. What's everyone planning on doing to keep occupied after? X
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 7th April 2014, 1:59 pm

Lol my hubby can't cook either!!! 
I can see that I'm gonna be struggling to still rustle something up for tea each night!!!! 

Not long - I'm getting nervous!!!! 

Xxxxx eeekkkk
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 7th April 2014, 2:05 pm

I was so nervous girls, my heart rate was like 130 when I was on the bed, but he said hed give me a drug to calm me down, I felt drunk then next thing I woke up in the recovery room! was over before I knew it :) good luck ladies xx
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Amybobs 7th April 2014, 4:03 pm

I've been told to take a sports bra with me. Do they put you in this over your bandages? Xx
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 7th April 2014, 4:05 pm

Everyone is different. I know that Ind and I are both out in the rubber mummy bandages that act as a bra and some people get put in their bra. X
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Amybobs 7th April 2014, 4:06 pm

Thanks Rachel xx
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 7th April 2014, 4:19 pm

I bought Two Macoms but then was measured for a bra they supply and fit to me straight after surgery, the bra looked really nice and apparently I get another to take home :) x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 7th April 2014, 6:35 pm

Ooo ladies...I'm so excited for you all...sounds like you are all nesting before giving birth!!!...hey you are .....to twins!!!!..haha...good luck girls xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Newby1987 7th April 2014, 6:50 pm

Ok so 2 days, 11 hours and 45 minutes!!! Freaking out here!!

Flying home to UK tomorrow eve so just one more day at work, one more day of making up lies as to why I'm going home for so long!

I have to be at Three Shires for 7:30am on Thursday, so I think I have to fast from midnight (all my paperwork is in the UK) I feel so un-prepared, haven't been doing anything in the build up like using bio oil or anything but it is too late for me to start worrying about any of that now as it is nearly time for the twins arrival!

Would love to have a peek if any of your April girls have a picture trail set up yet? Just to see what to expect in the initial days!

I know that I get put into a Macom after surgery, no bandages just tape over the incisions I think! It does not feel real, I'm 27 and this is something I have debated for a long time but it doesn't feel like I am actually going through with it!

Sorry I just always chime in here and there with my woes! I am really enjoying hearing everyone's progress though and us April girls having our day :) xxx
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo85 7th April 2014, 7:00 pm

Haha feel like I'm nesting, my entire day apart from teaching at Easter school for a couple of hours has been boob related. I've even bleached the skirting boards in my bedroom god help my boyfriend when I do actually best haha x
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 7th April 2014, 8:21 pm

Amybobs wrote:9, 6 and 3 they are not babies as such they don't need picking up or carrying it's just the general being able to do things for/with them. I'm also struggling with what to tell my girls regarding what I'm having done. They are 9 and 6 I've not told them anything yet. Was thinking maybe telling them I'm having a little operation to fix my boobs. They are far to young to understand. Argh I'm stressing about this too. Xx
My eldest is 11 and I told her everything, she knew how I felt about my boobs and she has been amazing with it. My youngest is 3 1/2 and i didn't really tell her anything until she saw my plasters over my incisions and asked what they were and I just told her I had poorly boobs, and she just accepted that. She asks me to pick her up or carry her when she is getting tired but I just tell her I can't yet because of my poorlies and she has been fine with that too. 

I think we get too worried about what the kids are going to think or say that we stress over it, but they will be fine with what ever you tell them. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 7th April 2014, 8:29 pm

Newby1987 wrote:Ok so 2 days, 11 hours and 45 minutes!!! Freaking out here!!

Flying home to UK tomorrow eve so just one more day at work, one more day of making up lies as to why I'm going home for so long!

I have to be at Three Shires for 7:30am on Thursday, so I think I have to fast from midnight (all my paperwork is in the UK) I feel so un-prepared, haven't been doing anything in the build up like using bio oil or anything but it is too late for me to start worrying about any of that now as it is nearly time for the twins arrival!

Would love to have a peek if any of your April girls have a picture trail set up yet? Just to see what to expect in the initial days!

I know that I get put into a Macom after surgery, no bandages just tape over the incisions I think! It does not feel real, I'm 27 and this is something I have debated for a long time but it doesn't feel like I am actually going through with it!

Sorry I just always chime in here and there with my woes! I am really enjoying hearing everyone's progress though and us April girls having our day :) xxx
Will on you my picture trail details honey I can't take my binder off yet til Wednesday but you can see definite improvement already! X
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 7th April 2014, 8:31 pm

Newby1987 wrote:Ok so 2 days, 11 hours and 45 minutes!!! Freaking out here!!

Hi Hun, I am not an April girl, I am a march girl but your welcome to see my picture trail if you want too. Must warn you I took loads of photos and set up daily albums to see my progress every day over the first few weeks.  Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 7th April 2014, 8:31 pm

Princess, can I have a peek at yours Hun please? Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member