Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need my boobies mine seem to be getting smaller!!

4 posters

Go down

need my boobies mine seem to be getting smaller!! Empty need my boobies mine seem to be getting smaller!!

Post by debz.89 8th February 2014, 7:25 am

Feeling very low! =( i have so long to go until i get my new boobs but mine seem to be getting smaller?! I dunno if it stress lifes not been easy at the moment and im at that stage i dont even want my partner to touch them or nothing i must be a a cup now! i use to have boobs like a c cup but cause im a personal trainer theyve just dissapeared! So depressing. Sorry for moaning on girls in that mood at the moment =\
debz.89
debz.89
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

need my boobies mine seem to be getting smaller!! Empty Re: need my boobies mine seem to be getting smaller!!

Post by Sahara1981 8th February 2014, 9:01 am

I was going to ask if you'd lost weight.
Just think u have an amazing toned body!! 
How long u got to wait?
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

need my boobies mine seem to be getting smaller!! Empty Re: need my boobies mine seem to be getting smaller!!

Post by mirren001 8th February 2014, 10:51 pm

You're not moaning, just saying how you're feeling!
When is it you're thinking of having your BA?
In the meantime focus on planning your BA , researching surgeons etc, sometimes when we want something so badly weeks seem to drag on forever but if you keep yourself busy time passes so much quicker.  Hug  XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 8th February 2014, 11:08 pm

Babe, if you know you're definitely getting your BA then you shouldn't worry too much about your boobs now. I was always an AA cup and it really got me down. However, when i knew i was getting my BA i started to take pics of my boobs, cringe at how small they were, but then love the fact that i knew they would one day be so much bigger and fuller!! Like the other girls have said, spend time researching BAs and future bras that you would like to buy! I know it's hard for you when you're self conscious and i know it seems like your BA is miles awayy but it will come soon!! It will happen, babe, and one day you'll look down at your chest and experience that magical feeling of having your perfect set of boobs on you!! You'll love it, babe, and i guarantee that having small boobs now will make your BA all the more worthwhile!! :)

Take care, babe xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down