Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 weeks Post BA Pics active/addict/elite +

+9
tinkerbell24
kati1236
debz.89
ambzdee94
Gemma134uk
Boney1992
tigertonix
greenbean1
krizzooo1
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

3 weeks Post BA Pics active/addict/elite + Empty 3 weeks Post BA Pics active/addict/elite +

Post by krizzooo1 6th February 2014, 10:29 pm

Flash So Boob~Greed is playing on my mind a lot this week. I am hoping I am just being   :doh: 

I can Pm anyone wanting a peek active/addict/ elite +

Feedback Muchly appreciated this week... Thanks Ladies xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

3 weeks Post BA Pics active/addict/elite + Empty Re: 3 weeks Post BA Pics active/addict/elite +

Post by greenbean1 6th February 2014, 10:52 pm

Hey Krizz, are u bit unsure re your size, they look fantastic in all your pics and I love that bra, what is the make if u don't mind me asking? I would like a peek if poss, i need to get a pic on but not sure how to do it? XxDi
greenbean1
greenbean1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

3 weeks Post BA Pics active/addict/elite + Empty Re: 3 weeks Post BA Pics active/addict/elite +

Post by krizzooo1 6th February 2014, 10:54 pm

Di~ This bra is so comfy, it came today from M&S OUTLET. It was Half price and then 20% off, so under a tenner, also lightly padded so No nips!  yes 

I have felt recently I could of gone to 400 But I should be happy , they are fab compared to what they were,  I will pm you lovely xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 6th February 2014, 11:12 pm

Please can i see, babe?
I know what you mean about getting boob greed. I've just been thinking myself that mine don't look big at all anymore. I think it might be due to the fact we see them everyday and the novelty may be wearing off. I'm sure yours are gorgeous! Xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 6th February 2014, 11:13 pm

Your boobs look great in your avi, babe. Do you mind if I take a look? Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 7th February 2014, 9:47 am

could i have a peek please xx
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 7th February 2014, 10:14 am

Krizz they look fab, too me they are mahoosive, really nice size.. Healing really good too. You should be happy gurl!!!  yahoo 

But suppose i cant really quote you on Boooobie greed as of yet haha!

xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 7th February 2014, 12:03 pm

Give You Ambz.
I have sent you ladies a PM xxx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debz.89 7th February 2014, 12:46 pm

Hi would u mind if have a look please i really dont know what size to go to im hoping dd cup but not sure what that is in cc
debz.89
debz.89
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 1:02 pm

what were your stats before BA?
can I have a peek please :) my BA in 8 days and getting excited now :) hoping I don't boobie greed as I am getting the max I can for my frame but worried it's not bog enough :P xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 7th February 2014, 3:03 pm

I am 10stone 3lbs size 12.... was a 34B. You will get a FAB size Kati ! as you are waay smaller than me. My sz 6-8 friend had 265 and is  a 32DD i think. and shes 3" taller than you.
xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 3:16 pm

oh! wow krizz that made my day hearing that :P
I would only hope to be that size, maybe I'm going to be bigger than I thought *fingers crossed for that*
I couldn't go any more than 330s aparantly that's the biggest I can go without it poking out my sides and under my arm.. I tried the rice test and some days it looks big while other days it look smaller than what I'm after.. although I keep telling myself some boobs are better than none at all :P and in years to come I can always go bigger if I feel the need to :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 7th February 2014, 3:23 pm

They look absolutely amazing! They're so full and perky! Very, very good result! Xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 3:23 pm

just had a nose on picturetrail :) they are amazing krizz...
I would be over the moon with boobies like that.. shame I don't have the body for it.. darn my small frame :(
I totally understand your first 2 pics on your pre BA... I have the exact same problem... makes me feel all excited for mine, feel like I have boobie-mania at the moment :D xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 7th February 2014, 3:25 pm

Babe your boobs are great!! Regarding size - I think they are a lovely size for you, they are certainty not small and suit your frame down to a T!! Be happy with the size sweetie. Have you been measured yet? What sort of look/size did you want? Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 7th February 2014, 4:53 pm

ur boobs look great Krizzooo I have said it form day one and they keep getting better great size on your frame

that bra was my second fav lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 7th February 2014, 5:52 pm

Thanks everyone, I did ask for a natural look and to be a D or full DD, so Ps got it completely spot on ..... so far, although DD is a bit Snug  :ok:  I do kinda think I should of gone with his Max suggestion but then who knows...i could of had probs early on.

Thank you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 7th February 2014, 6:17 pm

Krizz they beaut. It so looks like you've got anatomical in there. There more anatomical than my anatomicals! Lol xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 7th February 2014, 6:23 pm

your  boobsign  look great hun your should be well pleased with them xx
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 7th February 2014, 9:55 pm

Could I take a look please krizoo? Love your bra-such a bargain! Xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 7th February 2014, 10:24 pm

Wow kriz they are looking fab!! xx
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by greenbean1 7th February 2014, 10:42 pm

Hey Krizz, i have sent u a longer PM re pics but just to say theyre fantastic plus u did brill with that bra it looks great. XxD
greenbean1
greenbean1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 7th February 2014, 11:36 pm

Thank you!!!

Jen ~  lol, I am sure he snuck them on instead. I LOVE yours though.! They're FAB! Thanks hun

xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 7th February 2014, 11:37 pm

Thanks Kt... Di thanks hun, I will pm u back xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 8th February 2014, 6:03 pm

Krizzy I've just had a pic catch up, they're looking boobiful, I'm totally girl crushing, love the purple bra.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next