Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pushing Boobs together.......

+3
Charlii
tinkerbell24
misskaren
7 posters

Go down

Pushing Boobs together....... Empty Pushing Boobs together.......

Post by misskaren 3rd February 2014, 9:12 am

Hi Ladies, wavey 

I wondred if you could give me your thoughts on the above....

Basically I am 8 weeks po (at the end of this week) and at 6 weeks my surgeon advised me via e-mail i am ok to wear normal wired bras (if i want to as i will not do any damage to the implant or pocket) and i am due to see him next on 17th feb (my birthday) and i am hoping by this time i will love them and it will make me feel happy as i am just not loving them at all just now  growl 

Its difficult as I am normally a very positive glass half full person but its the patience but I am struggling with, feel like all I am doing is waiting and its lovely to hear all the ladies LOVING their new boobies - esp in the Dec buddies but I am just not there yet and cant wait to have these feelings :)

As it stands, My boobs have both dropped well i would say they have as they look soooooo much lower now and the nipples seems to be more level but the left is defo much fuller and when i wear a tight top and stand to the side it defo looks bigger.  It is sooo hard to see in a pic but it is very noticeable to me and i showed my friend and she agreed.  I cant describe but the left also has a little tight area inside when i move a certain way or lie on my side - its not painful just uncomfortable and it feels weird.

Surgeon says I can do all my normal excercise now which means i need to go get fitted for a sports bra but can i when my boobs are two dif sizes and my boobs still feel sooo fixed to my chest that when i try and push them together it feels very uncomfortable.

I tried on some bras i had when my boobes were bigger a few years back (when i was 2 stone heavier) and they are like 34dd and it just felt soo uncomfortable and as if i should not be forcing my boobs more together in this type of bra and i always had a great cleavage in a bra???  I absolutely loved the size my boobs used to be and how the looked in my big padded bras and i had a great clevage but just hated the flat emptiness when i was braless.

My bottom half of both boobies is still totally numb and my nipples are still very sensitive (but getting better) but in general they just do not feel right to push together into a bra.  I would feel fine about this is most people were the same but I feel its just me that seems to be like this on here.....please let me know if you are the same to make me feel its not just me  shrug 

I know i will wait to discuss this and evrything else with my surgeon as i wont bore you with it all but would be good to hear any thoughts to keep me going for another few weeks.

Thanks all :ok: 
xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Pushing Boobs together....... Empty Re: Pushing Boobs together.......

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd February 2014, 9:17 am

Hi

If it were me up wait til my surgeon seen me in person as we all heal at diff rates so you may not be fully healed yet

As for the numb sensation I've got it and the weird pulling sensation 

Ur still very early on recovery so still have some changes to.come xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 3rd February 2014, 9:23 am

thanks tinkerbell - i just feel like the only one having all these concerns which is making me even more impatient!! ahhh lol

how are you doing chick.....are you dropping - still no bra for you?

xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 3rd February 2014, 9:57 am

At 8wks you're still very early. Although they may have dropped, you're still healing inside, and they may not have softened enough yet to come together properly. Personally, I think maybe stick to soft cup bras until you naturally have more movement, because if theyre not moving on their own, the wires will be pushing them around uncomfortably. Maybe give it another month and try again. But patience is the key here.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd February 2014, 9:57 am

Nah ur not I was done in.nov still no dropping still on band and still no bra

Waiting on surgeon calling back after sending him.pics to see if I can.come out band today, but I doubt it xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 3rd February 2014, 12:26 pm

Hi, babe!
Big hugs to you!!
Please don't worry.. You're so, so early on in your recovery! I'm 5 weeks post-op and i can definitely relate to you right now! Even though my boobs appear to have dropped, they are still very stiff and don't push together if i try to make them. I've tried on wired bras (for 1 minute) and they give me no cleavage whatsoever! I'm not worried, though, because i know that there's so many changes my little friends need to go through before being perfect.

A massive good luck to you, honey! I hope your consultation makes you a bit more positive, babe, and Happy Birthday in advance!!
Take care, honey!! Good luck xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 3rd February 2014, 2:02 pm

Hi. ,
Please don't ever worry about coming on here when you need  to talk over your concerns .We are all here to listen and help where we can. . Hug 
I was atleast  5 months  before mine started to soften and look less stuck on, it was even longer before they started to gaining  more movement and be comfortable in wired bras or side sleeping.
Your'e still early post op and still healing/ settling, not everyone loves their boobs early post op I know I didn't! I liked the fact that I had boobs as had next to nothing to start with but felt they looked like  someone had stuck them on me ,they felt so alien and not a part of me. Now they have all settled and move naturally they feel a part of me , have to have a quick feel every now and then  just to check they are still there..lol
I' m sure once you see your surgeon he will be able to reassure you.XXX

Last edited by mirren001 on 3rd February 2014, 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 3rd February 2014, 4:11 pm

aww tinkberll - i hope you can get your band off - must be soo restricting for you with that wearing clothes etc.

tigertonox - hellloo petal - how are you?!  you look sooo slender and your boobies look lovely in that bra.  how are you doing - having days you love having boobs and other days you still dont think they are big enough (like me still)

mirren - thanks so much for that post.  you are totally right it is early and, like you, i am not loving them early post op but will get there.  i was just sooo caught up on everyone going out and wearing wired bras or getting fitted etc i just thought i was alone in still not enjoying them.

i decided v last minute today to drive into town and go into bravissimo and get fitted for a sports bra and i was told i am a 30ff or 32f - was quite shocked as i would have though cup size wise i was a D but my cup sounds so big but its just because i have a narrow back.

the girl told me a balconette bra will give me the best support and where possible try and stick to a 30 back as this will support me the most.  i fel quite happy with that just waiting for them to feel more naturally connected to me rather than being stuck on with a big gap between them.

thaks so much for listening to me.

xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd February 2014, 4:29 pm

Hi hun, sorry to hear you're feeling a little down about your new boobs. It is really hard when you see so many people around you loving their new boobs and going through so many changes when you feel your aren't doing what they should and you should be loving them by now. You aren't alone I promise you. You don't have to love your new boobs straight away, not every body does. Mine felt like horrible alien things stuck on my chest, I bashed them on doors, my seat belt in the car hurt them, bumps in the road made them feel weird. I could have parked a lorry in the gap between them, they didn't move when I jumped up and down, let alone when I walked, they were numb but had shooting pains in them. I liked them in some of my clothes but not all of them bras didn't seem to fit properly, one dropped quicker than the other, one was high and small the other big and nicely shaped. They felt hard like rocks. It was really hard and although me and my new boobs were friends, we weren't close, they didn't feel part of me. I don't know whether it's a psychological reaction to the big change to our bodies or the continuous changes we have to face but it's really not easy to cope with. Some people are very lucky and breeze through the healing and for others it's a long but worthwhile process. 
You do have lots more time for them to change. I felt happier with mine around the 3 month mark then they were odd and it was hard until about 6-7 months post op when they had softened up enough to jiggle. I know it's hard hun and it's a long boobie journey but the 1st year does go fast. Mine are 5 this year and I still remember the struggles of year one, but my god it was worth the wait.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 3rd February 2014, 9:06 pm

Aw Karen I can totally relate! you're not alone love. I'm just over 10 weeks and only now beginning to like them, didn't for a long time. I think psychologically I couldn't catch up quick enough. I still have numbness just under nipples and touching the side is still uncomfortable. I was told at 8 weeks I could do everything providing my body allowed but still not wearing underwired (only special occasions for a few hours and man do they hurt after!) I was told to massage mine at around week 7ish and they honestly didn't move, they were just these stuck on rocks but I can safely say mine are now softening slowly! I can squish them together and have the smallest amount of jiggle (that only I can see). All of what you're feeling is normal hun, I'd say I still don't love mine yet, their growing on me gradually but so look forward to the day they move properly and don't randomly swell, where they awesome in a bra (and get a cleavage) but you know what however impatient we are it will be worth it and it's so hard coz we can't imagine that we'll have these amazing boobs like everyone else but we will!! W're in this together sending patient, healing boobie loving thoughts  Give You xxx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 3rd February 2014, 9:08 pm

Oh and I have one lovely boob which is wide and natural looking and the other isn't as wide and sticks out more and I can see it too, hoping they'll settle  :ok:
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 4th February 2014, 8:31 pm

Thanks soooo much for your posts misf1 and missindependent, it's soo sweet of you to post how you feel too.

I'm soo glad it's not just me as I was scared to come in here n have a moan incase I was shot down in flames for being negative.  It's clear some girls just love their boobs straight away but I certainly don't and cant wait till the day I do!!

They just feel n look soo unnatural and my pre ba boobs in a good padded bra looked much bigger n better n my boobs naked look awful 'right now' I'm sure that will change and I'm paranoid as they look so different to each other in real life n not in pics.

It's a looooong journey but one I'm hoping is worthwhile xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down