Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me girls please x

+7
Jenpops
tigertonix
blondie12
Seashell72
kdeee
bgorringe
Boney1992
11 posters

Go down

help me girls please x Empty help me girls please x

Post by Boney1992 18th January 2014, 2:06 pm

Hiya girls...

Because I've had a really serve hand accident which has left me near enough everyday in pain and still taking a cocktail of strong tablets, my mum said to me yesterday she doesn't think I should get my boobs done it March and I should wait till April or May until my hands fully healed and looking 'normal'  disappoint  My mum was saying she doesn't think I should go a head quite this soon as my hand isn't fixed as yet and thinks having an uplift and breast enlargement is a big operation and she thinks she doesn't know if my body will take to it as then my body will still be trying to heal my hand and boobs - does this make sense? Because my body rejects painkillers, morpheme etc. she also said she was scared I'd be in too much pain, more time off work, etc.

What does everyone else think- should I wait or should I not?

I have cried non stop all night and this morning but I think my mum has a point? Anyway, who wants to have a mint set of boobs with an ugly hand?  Screwy
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

help me girls please x Empty Re: help me girls please x

Post by bgorringe 18th January 2014, 2:13 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Hun! I wouldn't really wana tell you what to do, but I hope it all works out for you! Big hugs xxx And if you do end up waiting, the couple extra months will fly by! Xxxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 18th January 2014, 2:21 pm

Love your Avi babe, they look ace! Love them! Thanks babe, I think I should wait, but I don't think it's fair ha I've waiting 4 months already and now to have to wait another couple of months will make me so sad xxxxxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 18th January 2014, 2:24 pm

So sorry to hear about your hand injury.
I think you should discuss this with the surgeon hun- he will be able to advise you whether BA would hinder the healing process of your hand. 
Don't cry- I'm sure he can put your mind at ease and give you honest opinion.
Your mum wants the best for and she doesn't want you in pain but she is not giving objective impartial advice whereas your PS should be able to xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 18th January 2014, 2:28 pm

Thanks Hun!
I know it's so hard not to be impatient once you know your definatly having it done, but the time will fly by. And if it is going to be better for you, then maybe it's worth the wait xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 18th January 2014, 3:45 pm

Hiya, 

I agree with kdeee about talking to your surgeon and discussing the concerns your mum has and whether he thinks from a professional opinion. 

However, do you feel well enough in yourself that you can go through surgery with your hand the way it is? You need to be sure that your mind is in the right place to go ahead with the surgery and recovery. It is still 2 months away so lots of time to for you to keep healing......what do you think hunny? 

Xxx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 18th January 2014, 5:35 pm

I would ado peak to the surgeon hun, but.. I have had two massive procedures at the same time.. Boobies and rhino.. and i was fine.. So as long as your PS is happy for you o go ahead I think u shud be fine xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 18th January 2014, 5:42 pm

I think your mum bas a very fair point. She sounds exactly like my mum haha!
Ask your surgeon, babe! If your hand is really bad then i think you shoule consider postponing it a bit. Is there any chance you can have the same surgeon a few weeks later? If so, definitely consider it! You don't want two different sources of pain in your body after your op. It's completely your decision though, babe, you know your own body and you know what's best for you.
Ask your surgeon and discuss your options.
Good luck, honey!! Xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 18th January 2014, 7:30 pm

Ah boo.. Sorry to hear about your hand and sorry you have this dilemma.. Agree though, that you should speak with your PS.. Bug hugs xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th January 2014, 8:10 pm

Def give ur surgeon a wee call and see what they think

but to be honest you have a wee bit to your op yet and I think that you will be just fine, plus its rest rest rest after the BA so your hand will get rest too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th January 2014, 12:58 am

The only reason you'd have to cancel your surgery Boney is if your hand were still at any risk of infection. 

If its still healing and your surgeon thinks this is a high risk for infection there's just no way he would operate lovely and I'm quite sure knowing the risk of infection and how your body works when a foreign object is placed in it you wouldn't want to go ahead either. What happens if you have an infection anywhere in the body is that your body recognises the implant as a foreign body and goes into overdrive to try and protect the healthy tissue surrounding it and if you have an infection this can travel through the blood stream to the site of the foreign body and reject it, leading to having the implant, explanted. 

But if everything is healed and its just nerve pain you're experiencing (I say 'just' but I don't mean that in a dismissive way Boney, trust I know only too well the pain nerve pain can cause sweetheart Hug ) you will be just fine and you will cope.

I suffer nerve pain also hun, have a number of health conditions and am on a ton of medication, but I did it and was perfectly fine. I had a full anchor lift too. 

You also have to consider you still have a long way ahead of you still before surgery day, so unless you've been told the nerve pain is permanent? There's a good possibility you may well be feeling much better by then anyway. But if not - unless there's a risk if infection then there's no reason why you wouldn't be able to go ahead with it lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 20th January 2014, 9:43 am

Thanks for reply ladies!! Xx

Cookie - I have an infection in my bone and in the nail bed of my little finger! BA is a long way off yet, but my surgeon for my hand told me the healing time is going to be a good couple of months away! This is what set my mum off worrying! I've had a talk with my mum, and for her, I have pushed my surgery back, I just don't want her worrying about me. So if I do what she's asked, which isn't a very big ask considering my bone might be only just healed by that time anyway!! Then I'll be happy and so will she.

So now surgery is April 25th growl 

Thanks for advice & helping me out ladies, I love you allllllllllllll xxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th January 2014, 9:51 am

If theres infection there ur aswell to wait, if u get infection in one breast they sometimes need to remove that implabt and it can be up to 6 monthd it out for 

It will all work out great xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 20th January 2014, 5:36 pm

Ah babe.. Prob for best that you've pushed it back. Know it's horrid having to wait. But best to be safe xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th January 2014, 5:58 pm

Oh dear Boney, if you have an infection then I COMPLETELY agree with your mum and I'm relieved also to read you've made the sensible decision to put the surgery back a little. 

Its really not worth taking a chance and putting your body through possible additional surgery that an infection may cause when its just so unnecessary. 

Mum knows best gorgeous.  Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Joharry1 20th January 2014, 9:28 pm

I'm sure pushing it back is the best thing for you, hopefully your hand will be looking and feeling so much better by the end of April x
I'm booked for April too :) So we will be Joining the boobie club together in April xxx
Joharry1
Joharry1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 20th January 2014, 9:36 pm

Hug 

Definitely for the Best, don't beat yourself up over it, it can't be changed and is not your fault.
The build up is so exciting, I really enjoyed it, you just have a little bit more of it now and by BA time.. you will be very prepared and importantly "well".

Best wishes, stay positive, it's all good in the end...
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 21st January 2014, 7:29 am

That's great Hun, only 3 months away! The time will fly by! And you'll have gorgeous new boobs for summer! :-) xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down