Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In denial or just a scaredy-cat???

+5
mirren001
msc2013
mrsball
COOKIE
Bigange1
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In denial or just a scaredy-cat??? - Page 2 Empty Re: In denial or just a scaredy-cat???

Post by Bigange1 20th January 2014, 12:57 pm

Hi Lisa! No, nobodys mentioned a lollipop lift at all! I'm starting to get my head around it a bit more now (still don't really like it though, haha). Just means I'll have to put it off a while with the procedure being a lot dearer with a lift aswell. How are your scars looking if you don't mind me asking? xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

In denial or just a scaredy-cat??? - Page 2 Empty Re: In denial or just a scaredy-cat???

Post by mirren001 20th January 2014, 2:23 pm

Lias6246 wrote:Hiya has anyone suggested somewhere in between like a lollipop lift? I was surprised when I was told I needed an uplift and it took a while to get used to it but I knew that's what I needed for the best results. I can't recommend Mrs Kat enough. She is a total genius in what she has created for me. She's in Birmingham so not too far from you

Good luck with your journey xx
Hi Lias  wavey 
Your pictrail  was the one I was referring to in my post when saying saying to bigange  the results were truly amazing....lol XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 20th January 2014, 2:40 pm

It must be fate! Haha. Lisa would you mind if I have a nosey at your pics plz? xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 22nd January 2014, 8:32 am

Hi Ange... have you considered Mr Liew? I will be booking with him when I have my uplift and BA. I saw him through MyBreast last year. I saw him Fairfield Hospital St Helens and its in a lovely setting to. I too like you am scared BUT I know its the best procedure for me that will give the BEST results. My head was battered just like yours in the beginning because one said he'd do it in one, the other in 2 stages so I opted for a third consultation and that's when I found Mr Liew. He is very direct and doesn't beat around the bush, which is what I liked about him. Im planning to have op in November so it gives me time to save the £6000.

I truly hope you find your perfect surgeon sweetie... that's half the battle !x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 29th January 2014, 2:47 pm

Thanks sharon. No I hadn't thought of mr liew, theres so many different surgeons isnt there. There was a private surgeon I saw that I mentioned on an earlier post, mr nadir ali, I quite liked him & hes bapras registered which is a bonus! Didnt think he worked for any of the big companies but then noticed somebody on the forum is having him through transform! Only thing is Ive been to transform twice already & nobody has ever got back to me when they said they would!!! xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2014, 5:04 pm

Its only £25 for a consultation through MyBreast Ang.

Of you're having contact problems now with Transform... Just think about the possibility of a complication and the having contact problems then hun.

Been there and done that with Transform hun. Feel free to read my diary here. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 29th January 2014, 5:28 pm

I totally agree with Cookie. When I went there I just left with the feeling of not being important to them whereas at Mybreast just felt right somehow. Worth a look into Ang x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 29th January 2014, 10:23 pm

Hi, apologies if I get anything wrong, my first time posting, but been doing lots of reading!! I'm having my uplift & ba with James Murphy at spire Whaley grange. May be worth going to see him as his consultation is free, although he adds on the cost if you go with him. I looked all over the place trying to avoid having a lift, and plenty of surgeons were happy not to, but I've come to realise this is the only way I will get what I really want. Anyway, he won't cost you anything if you just want the opinion of a baaps/ Bapras surgeon. I'm having a lollipop lift btw and anatomical implants
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 29th January 2014, 10:29 pm

Oh and on extra cost, he quoted £4850 for ba and £5600 to include lollipop lift and nipple reduction. Not sure if that is a good price but it didn't seem a huge difference and includes anatomical which are expensive
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th January 2014, 12:39 am

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Emma  wavey 

First time posts on forums just to promote a surgeon can often come across as possible advertising.

It would be nice for you to maybe post in the 'Say Hello' section of the forum and maybe tell us a little about yourself so that we can give you a big warm Breast Buddies welcome hun.  :ok: 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 30th January 2014, 10:01 am

Hi emma  wavey welcome & thanks for commenting. My local spire are having an open day type thing so may bob along to that, not sure yet. Actually think I'll prob feel more at ease if I go to mybreast, even the name just says it all doesnt it! Thats what theyre dedicated to! If I'm honest, was trying to look for the cheapest option but think I'm realising now thats why I haven't felt confident enough to book it. Thanks a lot ladies, I'm off to ring mybreast  dance  xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 30th January 2014, 10:05 am

Good choice Ange. Let us know what happens. Ive been quoted £6000 for ba & uplift.  Gonna see Nr Liew in July again and then book op for end of November :) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 30th January 2014, 10:08 am

Yay! Bet you can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel now sharon can't you! You've been really patient, think realistically I will have to be aswell! Haha. I'll defo let you know  yes  xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 30th January 2014, 10:19 am

It boils down to money tbh and I don't want to give up our holiday either.  Yes I've been patient I guess and it will be more than a year when the time comes but at least i will be up to speed on the things that I need to know and well unformed.  Im just excited now  dance. You will get there in the end too Ange x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 30th January 2014, 10:27 am

Aw thanks sharon. Just requested a call back off mybreast! xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 30th January 2014, 10:41 am

Im dead excited for you. Today could turn out to be a good one for you Ange. First positive steps on your special journey :)) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 30th January 2014, 11:31 am

Sorry if it sounds like advertising, will do what you suggested cookie. Ange, I really did not want an uplift and was given lots of solutions that involved just going really big to pop them up a bit. The fact is I'm really small and think I would look ridiculous, and would probably need an uplift in a few years time anyway. Biggest fear was ending up with my revolting pointy boobs with big puffy nipples sort of hanging off big implants. Bit scared about the extra pain which I hope will be slightly modified by the fact I am going over. As for scars, as i see it with a lollipop I'm only replacing the across scar with an up scar, and I've seen the nipple scars on uplifts and you really can't even tell once they fade. Still completely and utterly terrified though, have given birth 3 times with no epidural etc but it is the fear of the unknown. Best of luck with mybreast and the spire open evening, I personally thought the clinics seemed great but my boobs are particularly complicated and felt a baaps/ Bapras surgeon with Nhs experience in reconstruction would have more experience at fixing them, whilst if I was a young girl with perfect small boobs who just wanted to go bigger that sort of thing wouldn't have bothered me.
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next