Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loose, thin skin after brestfeeding -BA worry-

+4
Jenpops
mirren001
louise28
krizzooo1
8 posters

Go down

Loose, thin skin after brestfeeding -BA worry- Empty Loose, thin skin after brestfeeding -BA worry-

Post by krizzooo1 28th December 2013, 10:58 am

So I woke today feeling a bit negative  nope 
After breast feeding both boys by skin is very stretched and thin on my upper breasts mostly. I can pinch it and stretch it out (eew-sorry...)...to describe it is like a deflated balloon skin...very thin.

I just woke worrying that the implant won't fill it out.??!!!... will it slide over the implant and hang off the bottom?!!  will it stay as it is wrinkling on the top of the implant?!?!

Ps said I don't need lift... my nipples are just over crease...etc.
My hope is that it fills out with implant under it.

Any other ladies have similar breast skin pre-op....? Are you happy with results now?

I wanna get that EXCITED feeling back FAST....  clap hands 
xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Loose, thin skin after brestfeeding -BA worry- Empty Re: Loose, thin skin after brestfeeding -BA worry-

Post by louise28 28th December 2013, 11:22 am

Krizzy poppet, you're so going to love your new boobs.i had droopage hun & i'm absolutely delighted with my results, i've basically filled to my breastfeeding size, my nipples are now perfect height and implant could not be a more perfect size for me.
Get that excitement back girl, best thing you'll ever do. X
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Loose, thin skin after brestfeeding -BA worry- Empty Re: Loose, thin skin after brestfeeding -BA worry-

Post by krizzooo1 28th December 2013, 11:44 am

Aaah Louise , what a lovely reply. Thank you. I am so pleased that you are soooooo delighted with your new boobies! Sounds exactly what I want!! Only mine are unders, so hoping that makes no difference in filling out what I have now.

Thanks hun xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 28th December 2013, 11:50 am

My best friend had unders 4 days after me & she's over moon too, lol we've both got the pertness of an 18 yr old & i'm 41, just need to get the facelift booked in now, lol x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 28th December 2013, 3:34 pm

You will get that excited feeling back, probably just pre op jitters huni. Your surgeon at consultation between your measurements and discussing with you the look you are after will have picked the implant size best suited to you, this will fill out the loose skin and wrinkles etc and get you your fab new boobs! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 28th December 2013, 3:44 pm

FFS! Wrote a reply and it's buggered off!!

I bf my boys and had loose skin above. Deflated top boob! Not much at bottom either though! 

I had unders (anatomical, round base) and now have full tight boobs!! No loose skin in sight! Hoping they'll drop and fluff to look less fake though! 

Do you have Instagram account (or join if not)? I have a boob pic diary on there if you'd like to follow and see? 

X
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 28th December 2013, 4:17 pm

Hi Jenpops...I still haven't got round to it, BUT I will do and pm you. Thanks hun

Mirren - -  thank you , yes probably you are right, pre -op jitters.... !

And Louise....hehe that made me chuckle...facelift! I will be 30 soon and pertness of an 18yr old sounds Amazing=YES please!!!

Xxx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 28th December 2013, 4:53 pm

Hey Jen iv just set up Instagram, how do I follow u Hun? X
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 28th December 2013, 4:57 pm

Hey krizoo, I'm constantly concerned about the result il achieve, iv been told I need a lift but just can't face it at the mo. I'm going for Implant to fill the skin from bf and hope with conicals il achieve some perkiness and a small lift to the nipple. I may need the lift further down the line but I'm hoping for an improvement on what I hv now. Sounds like ul b fine if ur surgeon said lift not needed x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 28th December 2013, 5:11 pm

Pm'd you doughty x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 28th December 2013, 6:10 pm

Kriz, i think if your ps thought you had way too much excess skin, he would be suggesting alternative options for you. Follow the advice of your surgeon as surely he wants to do an amazing, thorough job as it looks good on him haha! What size implants are you getting? From what other people have said, implants seem to work wonders on those who have breastfed!
Try to regain that excitment, honey! Be about 80% excited and 20% nervous! (haha, if only it was that easy!)
Seriously though, trust your surgeon and focus on how amazing you will look after the op!
Good luck!! Thinking of you!!

& Jen, I have instagram.. Am i okay to follow you? What's your username?xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 28th December 2013, 6:34 pm

Pm'd you tiger x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 28th December 2013, 6:49 pm

Thanks Tiger... X mwah

Had a peek Jen..pm'd you...Looking GOOD  Boobs
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 28th December 2013, 6:55 pm

Thanks hon.

How you feeling now. Better I hope? X
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 28th December 2013, 7:24 pm

Hey, Yes I do feel heaps better than this morning thank you so much

xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 28th December 2013, 7:58 pm

I had exactly this and had anatomical unders & they're fab! X
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgray 28th December 2013, 9:03 pm

I have the same concerns as you Kriz, loose skin after breastfeeding.   I keep thinking what if the implants aren't big enough!

I'm sure we are worrying unnecessarily and we will soon have great boobs. X
mrsgray
mrsgray
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 28th December 2013, 9:10 pm

I went for the biggest implants I could reasonably pull off as natural as that helps the nipple be lifted upwards if the projection is high. It's a kind of lift in an implant :-))) I had 375cc unders anatomicals and they honestly look great. No emptiness or sag at all. Im 8 weeks post. I think careful placement by a very experienced surgeon is critical in any boob jobs which aren't totally straight forward - that's what's I've leant in the last few months! My surgeon also placed the implants slightly lower than my natural breast crease which means altho the implants sit marginally lower on my chest, the nipples are moved higher onto the peak / highest point of the implant - if that makes sense???
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 28th December 2013, 9:12 pm

Ps stats - 5'4", about 8 stone 4lb, previously empty and saggy 32a and now 32dd after 375 cc implants
Not that a single one of my friends has noticed as I worse padded bras before so no difference.!!
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 28th December 2013, 9:49 pm

MrsGray- Yup lets hope we are worrying for nothing  Smike 
Littlemiss !!!!! Thanks so much - fab to hear from you..... completely makes sense about your surgeons careful placement! I ALWAYS wear padded bras, So I don't think it will be too noticeable...not that I'm worried about people noticeing at all.

EXCITED again after reading your post littlemiss  Boobs
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down