Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Buddies

+37
Taylor21
Lily26
mirren001
Gailr79
mrs mac
laurenlola
Sushar22
kdeee
LOTTIEB
krizzooo1
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
candycain
Diamond2223
Cas*28
lholland100
ms_laaloo
jellytot1
carajolyn
belindavictoria
Loubyroo
hazleyez2201
bambi<3
angbabyxx
kaboobie
leaspin
carol_s
Jenbabes
MrsG
Gabby
Shorty
lucy lou88
HighMaintainance
bumblebabe
abbie
SJG83
nads
41 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

February Buddies - Page 3 Empty Re: February Buddies

Post by bambi<3 4th February 2011, 10:33 am

My op is on 8th feb currently 10C/D breast lift plus implants silimed textured round high profile 385/435cc not sure over or unders yet I don't even know what sizes to choose haha hoping to be a 10E after op we shall see!!!!
bambi<3
bambi<3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 4th February 2011, 7:39 pm

Scheduled mine for FEb. 28th. Nervous but anxious at the same time.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 4th February 2011, 8:05 pm

Hi hazeleyez, make sure you add your date to the calendar to make sure that we can all send you good wishes shortly before you go in.
You also might like to add a Ticker to your signature so that we can all get excited for you as you progress along your journey
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 4th February 2011, 8:11 pm

how do I add to the calendar?
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 4th February 2011, 8:18 pm

To add your date to the calendar:-
Click on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to get to the calendar section, read the sticky topic "TO ENSURE YOUR DATE GETS ADDED..." posted by Nads and then create a new message with the required information - and hey presto, one of the moderators will add your date to the calendar.
To get a ticker just go here (although there are others available if you don't like any of the designs here).
Fill in your date and then your event type (eg "I get my new boobies" - the first part is automatically added i.e X weeks Y days until), it then walks you through the process of choosing the background and the marker and finally gives you the different codes for different sites - it is important that you choose the BBCode option as this is the one which works on BJSF. Copy the code and then go to your profile on BJSF (it's towards the top of every page) and select the 'Signature' option from the tabbed headers. In the Edit box in that section, simply paste the code which you copied into it. It will then appear under every post which you make from that moment and will update itself automatically.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 5th February 2011, 9:58 am

im back home, in alot of pain and taped up lots,
heres hoping it will work,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th February 2011, 10:48 am

Sorry to hear that you are in pain hun, keep on top of the meds and hopefully it will start easing off soon - just rest and recuperate for now Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 5th February 2011, 8:22 pm

how long do you have to wait before you can wear a underwire bra or bikini top?
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th February 2011, 8:27 pm

Unfortunately, it would seem to vary greatly from one surgeon to another. Many surgeons recommend at least 6 weeks, mine is saying 12 weeks. Sorry this isn't much help to you but at least it gives you a time frame
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 5th February 2011, 8:37 pm

I was told 6 weeks hun, but to be honest I wasn't comfortable in one then. I only started 'weaning' myself into them once all my scar sensitivity eased off, roundabout the 10 week mark.

But as Carol say's different surgeons have their own ideas and will advise appropriately, after that it's really up to YOU.....xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 5th February 2011, 10:47 pm

I have just had my 6 week check with my PS (was actually 7 weeks) and was fully expecting him to give me the go ahead for underwired but to my surprise he said 10-12 weeks shrug although I have worn underwires a couple of times for a couple of hours and have been perfectly comfortable
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 5th February 2011, 11:24 pm

bumblebabe wrote:im back home, in alot of pain and taped up lots,
heres hoping it will work,

Hope you feel better soon and im sure they look great !!
5 sleeps til I get mine !!
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsG 5th February 2011, 11:31 pm

Bumblebabe, hope the pain has eased off abit for you now, am keeping my fingers crossed that all is well for you xx

Happy healing to all other post BA feb girls and best of luck for those whose BA is coming up this month :)

xxx
MrsG
MrsG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by belindavictoria 6th February 2011, 8:29 am

21st of February for me.

380 cc Brazilian round gel overs + breast lift.

I'm so excited.

I'm a side sleeper but I've been practising sleeping on my back with two pillows.

Is it the 21st yet? Come on, come on.....
belindavictoria
belindavictoria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by carajolyn 10th February 2011, 8:00 pm

HI I am having mine on Monday!!! On Valentine's Day as a gift to myself (and lets be real my husband is not going to be disappointed either) I am freaking out I have wante dthis for 6 years I nursed both my children for 13-16 months each and Lost all my baby weight I DESERVE THIS!!! But now its here and I cant eat, sleep I want top cry Im so scared and noone to talk to please help me!!! I thought I was going to a C+ but I actually want a D size my dr has me set for a 310 bag and I dont even understand what that means!!!??? I get it that it means ccs but still no clue??? How much is that I see girls posting 380 and 350 and think wow they must have HUGE breasts now, but I see them and they actually look like what i want!! Does the 310 bag fill to 360 or just to 310 what does that mean exactly? anyone??? Also, how much does it weigh? When I lay on my nack will it be added weight on my chest? will I notice it when i breathe? Will it ever become part of me to where I dont notice a foreign object floating in my chest anymore??? So Im nervous cuz its here now and I have told my closest friends and mom and they are obviously against it for me (I think they are mostly just jealous, cuz my mom then went out and bought me a victorias secret gift card? lol) I could really use some reassurance and support from somewhere!! thanks ladies!!!
carajolyn
carajolyn
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 10th February 2011, 8:38 pm

Hi hunnie and welcome to BJSF
Ae you having anatomicals or rounds?? Which type is your surgeon using (CUI's, Natrelle's, Nagor's or some other make). Have you any idea of the projection he is going to use (low, medium, high, extra high)??
The weight is roughly the same as the volume so a 400cc implant will weigh approx 400grams.
Yes, it will be added weight on your chest - but you will grow used to it very quickly and no, you will not notice it when you breathe. They will very quickly become part of you and you won't notice them as 'implants', they will just be your boobies as part of you as natural ones.
Funnily enough, even though I had 420's and went from an A cup to a D/E cup, they don't appear to be massive (and look even smaller when I'm fully dressed). It's really quite amazing just how quickly they become part of you and you don't think of them being massive.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 10th February 2011, 9:01 pm

Hi Carajolyn - what size are you now and what is your height and weight? I am 5ft 6", just over 9 stone and was a 32A - I had 295 cc under the muscle round high profile implants and have just been measured a 30F - so I have achieved far more than I thought with a medium sized implant. I thought I would be a 32D. When you first have your BA your chest will feel tight and boobs will feel and look solid, like breast feeding boobs - but they soon soften up - mine feel completely part of me now after just 7 weeks. I am able to do cardio at the gym and swimming is more comfortable now,

Did you get a chance to try the implants in a sports bra at your consultation or did your PS suggest you try rice boobies - which is where you weigh out rice and put in a food bag (my PS told me to put 50 gm in lots of bags - I used nappy sacks and threw rice away after!) you then buy a cheap sports bra in the size you think you want to achieve and fill the bra (while wearing it) until you get the size you want - this is only a rough guide as when I tried up to 300 cc of rice in each side, I thought it was massive and freaked me out - but the implants at the consultation were a better indication. Try rice boobies tomorrow and ring PS for advice and clarification on what size, profile you are getting - but hopefully you can trust him to give you the shape and size that will suit your frame best. xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by carajolyn 10th February 2011, 10:24 pm

I know nothing of type or projection what do these terms mean so I cna be sure to find out and ask!!!! thanks ladies so much for your response!!! I am 5'6" and an athletic looking 135lbs so my chestr is somewhat concave even at a nice 34b...Im pleased to have been blessed with nice breasts naturally but not satisfied at all with them in proportion to my body as whole :( I tried on the sport bra sac at the dr and it was GREAT looking!!! everything I want and more is that exactly what it will look like when its done or just a close resemblence? I really want what I saw but it was under a shirt too, so i still dont know what to truely expect nude but thats fine im sure it will be fine... Another big note is that the dr i use is doing it with local anasthesia only he does teh "lunchbreak boob job" its been known as cuz teh procedure only takes about 20 minutes and then you are fully awake and functional within the hour! I have had 2 friends and my cousin have the procedure done already but they went for teh whole shibang just to get "natural looking" adn reconstructive stuff, whereas I am looking at more of a cosmetic enhancement look... Same but different points fo view but the dr in general has done a faboo job for each of them and I trust him Im just not sure what to expect form the "womans" perspective as a patient since all teh people who have had it done are so conservative they dont talk about the details much so as not to scare me or something?? I need to know and dont have a source for the answers... Is it important to know what type of bag he is using? I know it is a silicone sac filled with saline, and that it is a 310 bag but Im not sure if it can go bigger than that??? Also I really want to have the vavoom look after the surgery so I dont come back in 2 3 5 years saying oh I wish I haad gone bigger....thoughts???
carajolyn
carajolyn
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 10th February 2011, 10:37 pm

Hi hun,
Have a look at the Natrelle Product catalog by clicking here. This will give you an idea about all the different types of implant which can be used.
I know it's a bit difficult to get your head around it all, but I would try - and then email or phone your surgeon and ask him which make and type he is going to be using, the size and the projection.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 11th February 2011, 1:32 pm

Wow a lunch time boob job under local - Shelle22 is the only person on the forum who had a BA under local - when you have posted more on the forum maybe you could PM her or in the meantime have a look at her story in the Boob Job Diaries - think it was called BA under Local - although not sure if you have that entitlement either yet! Sorry I don't know much about saline, but I really think you should ring your surgeon as he is the one with the answers. Good luck x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by carajolyn 11th February 2011, 2:42 pm

Thanks I will chat with her later about it if I can find her!! On my way out teh door going to dr again to talk to ps about size and type of bag!! They gave me a suppository phenergan Id rather have oral suspension but I guess the reason is to prevent puking so as not to harm or cause pain to breasts after surgery! I am in love with this new method of using local only I am already nervous enough couldnt even imagine having all the risks of general to go along with it too!!! I needed to hear more so I bit the bullet and posted about my surgery on my facebook page LOL I got a lot of responses and found out most of my friends have had it done and never told me!!! I am now getting GREAT support and am so glad to have come "out of teh closet" about this!!! your site has helped me so much in just one night!!! Thanks again and again ladies!
carajolyn
carajolyn
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ms_laaloo 21st February 2011, 6:12 pm

hi

i had mine on 8th Feb........ BL with BA

still recovring
ms_laaloo
ms_laaloo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by ms_laaloo 21st February 2011, 6:18 pm

Dear ..... belindavictoria

wish you good luck ....today is your big day ??!!

ms_laaloo
ms_laaloo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by carajolyn 22nd February 2011, 1:04 pm

YAY I had my surgery and they look amazing!! no bruising, no goozing, and NO ANESTHESIA!!!! They called it the lunch break boob job for a reason! It was virtually painless and the same day I was walking around and showing them off to everyone I knew!!! I am so happy I found this site before I went in because I was terribly nervous, but now I so grateful I went through with it!!!
carajolyn
carajolyn
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carajolyn 22nd February 2011, 1:08 pm

PS Side effects of boob job: serious boost of attention from husband and major productivity on his behalf, my house has never been so clean with out the use of MY hands! lol
carajolyn
carajolyn
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next