Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bit concerned insicions stil weeping :(

+3
COOKIE
tinkerbell24
senora
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

bit concerned insicions stil weeping :( Empty bit concerned insicions stil weeping :(

Post by senora 23rd December 2013, 12:14 pm

hi girls well been really good doing everything right ..saw nurse last thurs insicions looked great and dry...now weeping and im thinking there might be a hole on the lefty ..wearing v light dressing so i can see how much ...it is getting less last couple of days but thought it would have dried up now  nope xx i have been so careful not to do anything and went shop saturday to do food and nip into town and it wore me out rest of day

thought was doing too well  nope xx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

bit concerned insicions stil weeping :( Empty Re: bit concerned insicions stil weeping :(

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd December 2013, 12:19 pm

Aw no hopefully its nothing but could u see a nurse today just as its the xmas period soon might keep ur mind at rest xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

bit concerned insicions stil weeping :( Empty Re: bit concerned insicions stil weeping :(

Post by senora 23rd December 2013, 12:23 pm

yes better ring them tinks ...trouble is its 2 hr drive and dont think the drive will help much ..will call them xxx

hopeing its just spitting stitches xxx

tinks ur avi is beautiful girl just like u xx hope u get to like urs abit more and the band is ok hunny  Give You
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd December 2013, 12:48 pm

could you call ur gp surgery and explain to them that you had srgery etc and your worried about the stitches

instead fo me going to Manchester 7 days post op I seen my nurse at the GP surgery here, but I get n good with the doctors here

Aw thanks my boobs look tiny compared to you lol but im starting to like them

Yeah bands getting more bareable as the days go on xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 23rd December 2013, 1:01 pm

i called nurse and she said as long as its getting less it should be ok and to keep light dressing and dry, she said normal as still early and i should try no too pull it ....making beds! x.
good idea hun i will call gp and see what they think at least i can go round to them if i need too , just checked them again and lefty is looking better but righty has two areas where it looks like its starting to heal over ..the rest of it is perfect just thin line xx
tinks im so glad ur feeling bit better bout it all hun mine look huge but then i am huge all over hahahaha Hysterical 
im 45 36 43 at mo size 16 ish and ur teeny tiny girl hunny they look just right on u  Hug xx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd December 2013, 1:19 pm

Aw thats good u might just be taking a little longer.to heal but no more making beds!!! Lol

Aw i love how ur boobs come together abd they look so soft? xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd December 2013, 1:28 pm

Any oozing is perfectly normal Senora, its only if your dressings are sodden with no sign of stopping that you'd have reason for concern sweetie and please don't think your dressings are 'dirty' either babe. Its fine and best not to disturb the wound at all whilst its healing. The oozing will dry out and won't cause any problem at all. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 23rd December 2013, 1:36 pm

thanks cookie i was trying to remeber how quickly they dried up before but i guess different healing rate this time as righty was side implant had flipped giving lateral displacement and i think surgeon must have done more to pocket ..early on it was very sore that side on outer edge but this is better ..they seem to sit closer in a bra but still wide gap without one ..east and west haha :ral:xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd December 2013, 1:44 pm

Its most likely your surgeon will have made the pocket smaller Senora so there's no room in there for the implant to flip now. 

My boobs are the same. I'm never going to have a close cleavage. But I'm happy with that. I figure I get the best of both worlds and can have a natural look or create a good bum cleavage in a bra if I want to. 

There are women that have cracking bum cleavage all the time, but I think most women don't and will only ever have that from the use of a bra that creates that look for us. 

Glad they're doing better though babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd December 2013, 1:48 pm

Gap senora im like a 3ft gap!! Loool nah im.not that big but feel it

Dont think al ever get a proper cleavage but you never know xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 23rd December 2013, 1:53 pm

thanks cookie yes the same im mever going to have a bum cheek but im happy i have a cleavage and no double bubble or uneven upper pole so its all good so far xxxx
tinks ur avi looks like a great cleavage to me babes xx ..ohhh how i love a good bra ..im missing my normal bras so much at the mo i think thats when we start to see our results lol
no squashed and flat in our good ole sports bras
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd December 2013, 2:01 pm

Im mega flat in my band bit it going to be worth it. Thats what i keep telling myself 

When u back in a bra xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 23rd December 2013, 2:04 pm

yep me too sports bra squashing life out of them lol 
not for awhile yet hun ...im 18 days so dont see surgeon till twelve weeks which i guess he will give go ahead then xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd December 2013, 2:08 pm

oh yeah that will be then thats a long time isnt it, that was like me last time and I def think that im not getting the go ahead on the 11th Jan when im around 6 weeks hes going to want me to have no support for a while after that xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 23rd December 2013, 2:09 pm

aww are u able to wear like camis just to keep them warm lol i get real cold boobies lately lol just think thou hun it will really be worth it  :ok: xxxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd December 2013, 2:12 pm

yes im in marks and spencers crop tops they were 2 for £12 but down to £8 for 2 just now and they are super comfortabl and when its extra cold I put the pads out my bikini in there lol no support still but a little bit of protection for my poor nipples

ur avi looks so good where di you get the bra from xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 23rd December 2013, 2:14 pm

good idea with the pads babe our poor nipples do get sore xx this was a asda walmart one pretty lemons and blues liked the colours and slight padding too ..i just dont get on much with lace ones and dont feel they hold them still enough too much jiggle lol xx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd December 2013, 2:16 pm

lol I love lace but not for under my everyday tshirts or vest as it just shows through slight padding is still good fr a nice shape under vests

least you have jiggle I want jiggle haha xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 23rd December 2013, 2:21 pm

hehe u  yes will tinks just u wait and see xx
im same still like padding for shape as with being bigger i have more droop lol  Hysterical xx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 23rd December 2013, 2:34 pm

Hope it's nothing to worry about Hun. Maybe just call to put your mind at rest x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 23rd December 2013, 2:38 pm

thanks hun nurse didnt seem too concerned so keeping check on it and it does seem to be getting less  fingers crossed xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 23rd December 2013, 2:40 pm

Ah good. Just keep taking it easy and I'm sure all will be fine xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 23rd December 2013, 2:48 pm

think it might have been making beds so no more of that hun lol xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 23rd December 2013, 4:20 pm

I can't offer any advice on this, babe, but i'd like to say good luck with your healing!! I'm sure it's completely normal and natural! Happy healing, lovely xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 23rd December 2013, 7:16 pm

Hey Senora,

I've just been reading your post, i hope you are ok hon.

I posted about a similar worry myself earlier, but having read your responses it sounds like it might all be part of the healing process. I hope your incisions settle down for you xxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next