Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weeping/pus scar

+2
kay
Sugaura98
6 posters

Go down

Weeping/pus scar Empty Weeping/pus scar

Post by Sugaura98 22nd February 2011, 8:04 pm

Hi Girls

I am 5 weeks 2 days post op everything was going well but I have got a sore on my scar and it is a little bit weepy/pus. I think it is a stitch. I havent got an infection, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Jane x
Sugaura98
Sugaura98
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Weeping/pus scar Empty Re: Weeping/pus scar

Post by kay 22nd February 2011, 8:54 pm

I would contact your clinic if you are worried sweety xx it might just be astitch taking it's time to dissolve, but better to check these things :good:

Meantime make sure you keep the area clean xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 22nd February 2011, 8:59 pm

Ive got a wee scab on my left boob that still hasnt healed and Its a bit weepy but It was a water blister cause I took a reaction to the dressing so I know Its nothing to do with my stitches etc
Hope everything Is ok I would contact your clinic and get It checked cause I think if the stitches havent been took out right that can cause an Infection if its not a dissolveable one.
Nicola x
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 22nd February 2011, 9:27 pm

I'd give your clinic a call hunnie, better safe than sorry. I'm sure it's something they can sort out for you. xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugaura98 22nd February 2011, 9:41 pm

Thanks Girls

I have left a message on the answer machine, so will chase them again. The stitches are dissolveable but it almost feels that I have healed before the stitiches can dissolve. In the meantime using T Tree.

Thanks xx
Sugaura98
Sugaura98
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mima 23rd February 2011, 4:01 pm

Don't panic Jane but yes you should get them to have a look and find out what's going on.

I'm 4 weeks post BA tomorrow. I had a couple of little bits of dissolvable stitch - 1 or 2 little bits in each scar - that hadn't dissolved. My PS gently pulled the tiny bits out which didn't hurt at all, put some antiseptic on and I wore waterproof dressings for a couple of days. They looked like tiny bits of really fine dental floss. My body was treating them like a foreign body and rejecting, hence a little bit of redness. I was also given a strong prescription for skin infections as a precaution.

I went back a few days after and they looked so much better. That was about 9 days ago and I have been away with work. I have another follow up appointment on Friday. I don't think my left side has cleared up 100% but the right is looking great. I'm sure it will be fine but he has been adamant to keep a close watch on what was going on.

Don't panic but make sure you follow up - peace of mind is a great thing!!

xx
Mima
Mima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 23rd February 2011, 4:37 pm

I have pretty much the same thing going on...but it was partially my fault...I started putting the mepiform sheets on at 5 weeks like I was told but had a little scab that I didn't pay much attention to, so when I took the sheet off the next day it was all moist and **naughty word** looking. It's been a week and it's still oozing, but I see my Dr is 2 days so I'm not too worried...well maybe a little worried that it will leave a scar:( oh well!
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 23rd February 2011, 4:39 pm

haha I just read my post and it replaced my word, I must have spelt it wrong.lol..it was supposed to be 'puss' but with a y at the end, I guess that is a naughty word.lol Hysterical
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugaura98 24th February 2011, 8:39 am

Cheers Girls

Another one has gone all yuckey cant use the "naughty word" lol!!! Managed to see my Dr at the local surgery and he agrees that it is just the stitches working there way out, keep clean with dressing I am still using T Tree and it seems ok. He has given me strong antibiotics if I need them but will only take them if it looks like an infection, which it doesnt yet!

Thanks girls for all your support, its like a big cuddle this site!

Feeling happier - Jane xx
Sugaura98
Sugaura98
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down