Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22 days post op..leaky nipple and BAD aching :(

3 posters

Go down

22 days post op..leaky nipple and BAD aching :( Empty 22 days post op..leaky nipple and BAD aching :(

Post by missindependant88 14th December 2013, 8:27 pm

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I'd share, I'm 22 days post op and a couple of days ago after a shower I noticed my left nipple (this boob has been the most painful, swollen and uncomfortable all along) started leaking this kinda thin slightly milky looking substance, it's done it every time I've taken my bra off since, it's not smelly or anything. Good news is my nipples have gone down (they were extremely swollen), I've also got the worst ever aching, went back to work this week after 2 weeks off and have been driving again too.

Was at work yesterday (work in an office) and was just in the most incredible amount of pain, real bad aching all across my boobs, feels like the muscle. Managed to get home, crying the whole way as in so much pain. Got my partner to have a look and they look normal, no extra swelling or anything. Am taking regular painkillers but they don't seem to do a lot. In the morning generally their better but as the day goes on I'm almost disabled with it. Last couple of days have been killer.

Please anyone is this normal? I thought I should be getting better but seem to have taken a step or two back  hissy 

xxx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

22 days post op..leaky nipple and BAD aching :( Empty Re: 22 days post op..leaky nipple and BAD aching :(

Post by tinkerbell24 14th December 2013, 8:30 pm

hmmm maybe give the surgeon a call but I have read that leaking milk is common after a BA as your hormones etc are all to pot after a GA  shrug xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

22 days post op..leaky nipple and BAD aching :( Empty Re: 22 days post op..leaky nipple and BAD aching :(

Post by missindependant88 14th December 2013, 8:51 pm

got an apt on weds with the nurse so will ask. is the achin normal? it hurts so bad! x
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th December 2013, 9:00 pm

Don't worry about the milky secretion babe. Its absolutely normal for breasts to lactate after surgery and will settle all on its own. 

Which sportsbra are you wearing missindependent? Are you giving your boobs full support? Have you possibly over done things? Or over stretched maybe? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 14th December 2013, 9:12 pm

Ar ok, thanks Cookie. It's just weird! I'm wearing the triumph. may have over done things but it's hard to know what's too much. all I've done is go to work and drive??? xxx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th December 2013, 9:29 pm

It could be the driving. That fifth gear and reverse can be bloody hard work at first and you may not be quite ready yet, so maybe try and get a lift in for next week giving those upper body muscles a good rest.

If you're having to do any lifting at all in work you can get a GPs note signing you off from this. 

Just try and give yourself a good weeks rest babe without using your upper body and see how it goes. If the pain is still bad then arrange to see your surgeon sweetie. Taking some pain killers to help you get through this phase also sweetie.

Gentle hugs comin' atcha  Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down