Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stabby Chest Pain

4 posters

Go down

Stabby Chest Pain Empty Stabby Chest Pain

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 2nd November 2013, 8:18 pm

Hello lovely ladies, I'm day 3 today post op and getting on well other than this weird intense random occasional stabbing pain in my chest which only seems to affect my left boob area... Is this normal?' I panicked for a while thinking I was having a pulmonary embolism or heart attack or something....?! Am sure I'm not as I'd have dropped dead by now, so suspect its just bruising etc, but its SO PAINFUL!!
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Stabby Chest Pain Empty Re: Stabby Chest Pain

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd November 2013, 8:29 pm

Aww yes a variety of pains are normal! You think you've experienced every little pain and then you experience a new one! And the fact that it's only in one Breast is fine aswell because often one is a little sorer as you've had two seperate ops and one suffers more trauma..
The sharp pains are a sign of healing so it sounds ok... If you want you can take paracetamol or use ice packs on the top of your breasts :) hope you feel better soon xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 2nd November 2013, 8:45 pm

Oh yes, I remember them well, accompanied by a sharp intake of breath!! 

All perfectly normal, but it really does hurt!! 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 2nd November 2013, 9:04 pm

It'll be the swelling also kicking in on day 3 so inside will be quite swollen and bruised hunny. Stab by pains , stinging pains and the elephant on your chest pain all normal though unpleasant , ice packs help relieve some pain and helps reduce swelling x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 2nd November 2013, 9:16 pm

Thanks ladies. I don't feel too swollen / there are not many external signs anyway...! I hope they don't get too much smaller anyway as they'll only be slightly bigger than what I was then.... Ish....! It's just so unnerving when you think you're feeling fine then a big old stabbing pain comes along! I also have got terrible neck and upper back pain today.... Maybe its the awful way of sleeping semi upright whic isn't helping matters! Can't wait til I can sleep on my front! How long did it take people to sleep on their front again? X
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd November 2013, 9:22 pm

Aww the back pain isn't nice, for me that was the worst part of my recovery... Normally sleeping your on front isnt allowed until you have the go ahead to treat them as your own which is normally around 6 weeks because they need the stability... I'm not a front sleeper but at almost 8 weeks I still don't feel comfortable doing that (that's just me though)
And when you say your sleeping semi upright, you only need to have your head and shoulders above chest level so an extra pillow is fine, stick another in the small of your back and fingers crossed your sleep a little better xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 2nd November 2013, 9:31 pm

Thanks, I think I feel like my chest is so enormous that to be head and shoulders above it, ill need 100 pillows! ;-) ha! Maybe ill remove one of my 6 pillows then thanks ! Night night. Wish these bleeding fireworks would stop!
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd November 2013, 9:34 pm

Haha the price of new bigger boobs! Good night! Next door have a party going on so I have a late night ahead! :( xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down