Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when will the elephant on my chest get off?

+3
welshvicci123
dd wannabe
alexandra33
7 posters

Go down

when will the elephant on my chest get off? Empty when will the elephant on my chest get off?

Post by alexandra33 27th August 2011, 9:19 pm

just had surgery yesterday - had 375cc unders. i was definitely expecting this pressure on my chest, but how long will it last?

any ladies with unders can give me advice??? owwwww
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

when will the elephant on my chest get off? Empty Re: when will the elephant on my chest get off?

Post by dd wannabe 27th August 2011, 9:52 pm

Congratulations. I had 460 overs so I can't really offer advise on times and everyone is different. What I do know is that it gets easier and easier and it's worth every ache, pain, etc. The elephant soon becomes a hippo and then a cow...

Good luck. x
dd wannabe
dd wannabe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

when will the elephant on my chest get off? Empty Re: when will the elephant on my chest get off?

Post by welshvicci123 27th August 2011, 10:29 pm

I do believe unders are always a bit more painful than overs due to the implant having to go under the muscle but im sure it shouldnt be too much longer...not 100% sure as im not in your situation yet..but defo feel for your hun. Big when will the elephant on my chest get off? 571992 's to u hun. x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 28th August 2011, 4:59 am

dd wannabe wrote:The elephant soon becomes a hippo and then a cow...

when will the elephant on my chest get off? 557141
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 29th August 2011, 4:09 pm

thanks girls - yes the elephant is now a mutant cow/hippo - much better!! LOL

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 29th August 2011, 4:12 pm

how are u feeling now alexandra? what day post op r u?? x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 29th August 2011, 4:22 pm

i had partials n experinced pretty much no pain, but i wud say after a week its considerably better. keep taking those pain meds n try not to use your arms, as it will stop ur chest muscle from relaxing.
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th August 2011, 12:17 pm

Nikita - I'm day 4 post-op today, and back at work - but feel pretty good - not sure how tired i'll get throughout the day, but i'm trying to sit and relax as much as possible!

jen - thanks - I woke up this morning and the mutant beast was gone from my chest haha - now boobies just feel heavy and a bit tight but I can take a glorious deep breath!!

xxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 30th August 2011, 12:26 pm

I had 520 overs and it felt like I had a bear sitting on my chest for bout 2weeks!!but after that I hardly feel them at all feels natural and comfortable.at the time it felt like the pressure and discomfort wud never go away.hope u feel better soon Give You
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th August 2011, 12:50 pm

back to work already gosh that was quick!! nice to see the heavy feeling doesn't last too long!! can't wait till i'm part of the post op gang lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th August 2011, 1:00 pm

I can't stress the following things enough for quick(er) healing/swelling relief:

1) take all meds prescribed by PS (hopefully he gives you Bromelain and Arnica Montana - which I think help tremendously)

2) sleep on an incline - not flat on back, not straight up - it helps "drain" without feeling like your boobies are "pulling" down on your chest [UNLESS PS prescribes a different sleeping position, of course!)

3) stop taking pain killers asap - when you feel ready - i don't know if it was contributing to my discomfort - but feeling "out of it" really was worse than feeling the discomfort of the implants!!!

Just some suggestions from me, 4 days post op, so follow doctors orders and take with a grain of salt!

xxxxxxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th August 2011, 1:06 pm

has ur pain gone now then??

yeah the first 4 days my sons at his daddys so i'm gonna just chill do everything i'm told to and concentrate on getting better

i hate pain killers always worry about getting addicted to stuff, i'm an ex ballet dancer and have seen a lot of people go down this route for injurys (not pretty). Having a child i wanna be as on the ball as possible even if i can't do mummy thing so the pain killers will be gone asap or try and limit them to before sleep and first thing. xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th August 2011, 1:11 pm

I didn't find that I needed the painkillers at all really, more wanted to take it the first night and next day just in case - but after Sunday's scare (with sweats, numbness, dizziness) - I was DONE with them! Monday I took nothing, and this morning, took 2 tylenol just b/c having to go back to work.

It was more the heaviness on my chest, hard to take a deep breath - no real "pain" - and if you've had a child, this will be NOTHING for you LOL!!

xxxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th August 2011, 1:18 pm

haha yep and i had an AWFUL birth lol!! what scare sunday?? xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th August 2011, 1:23 pm

oh god - so I got home friday, and started taking 1 painkiller every 4 hours (instead of 2 pills every 4 hours - so I was taking LESS than prescribed). Around 11am Sunday, I started breaking out into a sweat, shaking, my face and arms were totally numb, my hands and feet were cold and tingly, my heart was RACING I was PANICKED!!

My BF who has had surgery before and taken Percocet (pain pills) said just to drink tons of water and stop taking them b/c I was having a bad reaction. of course I called the clinic to confirm this. I was told to stop taking ALL medicine until Monday (even antibiotics, which made me nervous).

in short, the rest of Sunday was awful and I chucked the pain pills ASAP!

Sorry you had a bad birth - I have yet to experience it myself and am petrified LOL!

xxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th August 2011, 2:42 pm

haha yeah i'm quite good with pain so hoping i'll be able to get by with as little painkillers as possible!!

yes childbirth sucks sorry to have to tell u, well it did for me the whole 3 days of it lol

suppose an elephant sitting on me will be a breeze after that lol

god thats a bad reaction to pain pills i'd of been soooooooooooo scared glad ur ok now. whats it like living in new york? i'm dying to go on a shopping trip there may be doing it in january :) xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th August 2011, 2:48 pm

I love NY (lol that's our city slogan!). It's really a wonderful place - if you do decide to come let me know and I can give you some places not to miss! I grew up just outside of NYC my whole life and aside from a stint in Paris for 2 years, and California for 2 years, it's always been home!

I will probably be moving to more suburbia for children though, the city is a bit hectic for all of that!

I'm sure you'll be fine with the pain - it's really more just discomfort and being nervous of moving too much and dislocating something LOL - but not bad at all -and I'm a baby!

xx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th August 2011, 3:08 pm

haha good to hear, the only time i ever succumb to pain is stubbing my toe or paper cuts worst pain ever oh or getting head butted accidentally by my adorable son lol.

yes i will defo be asking for advice hun it is a big place on my list of places to shop lol

doing miami next summer (show of the boobies)

be rude not to shop till i drop in ny really lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 30th August 2011, 11:37 pm

Oh gals that sounds so glamarous!

My boyfriend was born in Sicily then lived in New York from 4 - 18 years old. We want to go back there eventually when I finish uni but that all seems so far away...

I know it's probably just another place in the world but there is something so enchanting about America! Especially NY, Miami, DC, Cali, etc. And I cannot wait to shop Rodeo Drive! Woot Woot!

Sorry to ambush your conversation... lol

xxx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 31st August 2011, 9:14 am

haha ur more then welcome bkoz where in australia are u? now that is a big place on the list wish i'd done it before i had little man but atleast now i get to take him on some real trips of a lifetime.

know what u mean about america, just seems like it'd be so exciting!! x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 31st August 2011, 1:06 pm

I would LOVE to visit Australia!! It's definitely on my list (although trips are on hold for 1 year until boobies are paid off LOL - unless BF pays for them!!!)

Can't wait to start travelling with my new boobies haha when will the elephant on my chest get off? 557141
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down