Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single and BA - potential daft q

+2
Princess_x
catgirl
6 posters

Go down

Single and BA - potential daft q Empty Single and BA - potential daft q

Post by catgirl 16th October 2013, 6:24 pm

Evening all wavey 

I was having a thought over the last few days and thought I would ask for your opinions or if anyone can tell me what they did in the same situ...

I am single at the moment and not wanting to tell anyone but those who HAVE to know (4 people currently, not planning on telling any friends etc) and had a situation where I could've been thinking of going on a potential date but am thinking I don't want to date anyone pre-ba as I am someone who isn't very good at keeping things in really and I don't want to have to say why i'd rather postpone til after recovery etc (or if dated and were in contact before hand why I am at home for a week/unavailable)

So it got me wondering - obviously if I had a partner i'd be telling them.. so not sure what to do when start dating? I wouldn't want to tell anyone unless I trusted them enough not to go round telling lots of other people, but then i'd like to think I was honest with them too.

I'm rambling a bit now, just wondered if any other ladies had the same situation/thoughts as me Give You 

p.s bought my V pillow today, exciting!!
catgirl
catgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Single and BA - potential daft q Empty Re: Single and BA - potential daft q

Post by Princess_x 16th October 2013, 6:33 pm

With someone new, I would wait until you know them quite well before telling them. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 16th October 2013, 6:39 pm

Vpillow purchases are always exciting lol!!

Yes when meeting someone you won't want to tell then straight away because you won't know them fully... I understand what you mean though when thinking about the bedroom department!!

Unless mr right comes around at the same time as your BA they won't have to know because hopefully you will be further on with your recovery... You would really want to be able to trust them!

I wouldn't worry too much unless it does happen (typical male timing haha) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl 16th October 2013, 6:48 pm

haha well I thought that about timing.... It will be sods law I meet the man of my dreams on my way to the hospital or something!

I would really rather not tell anyone until I knew them very very well, but you are right, as long as I get through recovery and everything they'd never need to know would they (and i'll be a bit grumpy if anyone thinks its OK to ask!)

The v pillow situation was strange, I was reading reviews on the Argos website and someone else with the username catgirl had written that this one was good so I thought it must be fate and reserved myself one straight away! lol coffee screen 

Jen - does Mr M think its ok for you to take Arnica? I haven't had all my info through yet and wasn't sure whether to buy it or not if it might be frowned upon.
catgirl
catgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 16th October 2013, 8:03 pm

Yes he said there's no proof it works but I can take it if I like, he said a week before and after xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 16th October 2013, 8:09 pm

Hey catgirl,

I nearly had that situation meeting a guy pre op then having to say I was going on holiday for two weeks and then meeting him afterwards with boobs!!!! 

It would've been hard to explain but it hasn't happened as he didn't reply to my text or cancelled every time we were meant to meet.

Well I'm quite happy now to let my boobs settle and meet someone who won't know about my boob job.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th October 2013, 8:10 pm

I'd play it by ear catgirl...

I'd get your surgery and recovery first like because your first kiss might be a bit ouchy trying to come in for a full on snog with two swollen balloons between you lol.

Once recovery is out of the way and you find a guy you like just play it by ear babe... See how things go and if you're comfortable telling them then do so.

We have had many ladies here who's new men haven't even noticed though hun...

With all the hype you might hear about men not liking 'fake boobs' as many like to put it, in reality, to men, boobs are boobs hun and they really don't give a stuff whether you bought the or not lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl 18th October 2013, 6:00 pm

COOKIE wrote:might be a bit ouchy trying to come in for a full on snog with two swollen balloons between you lol.
OMG never thought of that Hysterical 

Good advice girls, its not like they're queuing at my front door but you never know! I wasn't sure how long in total the recovery takes whereby nobody would ever know if you were to show them (ie: for 'bedroom activity' Blush ) presumably a few months at least? Again, not going to go steaming in there at all but curious!

Rachij - his loss!!! yes  It's hard having to lie about holiday though isn't it? At work people keep mentioning my 'week off in November' saying 'oooh what are you doing? Are you going anywhere?' etc. I keep saying i'm going to do my Christmas shopping but now work are applying a bit of pressure as there is some training they want me to go on that will only happen during that week so wonder if people think I am being awkward saying 'there is NO way I can reorganise my time off' (seeing as they think its a bit early to be Christmas shopping anyway LOL)
Thanks Jen for the Arnica help. You're my prime source of Mr M related info Give You seeing the man himself in a few weeks though so currently making a list of Qs I've thought of whilst reading the forum!
catgirl
catgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 18th October 2013, 6:14 pm

catgirl wrote:
Thanks Jen for the Arnica help. You're my prime source of Mr M related info Give You seeing the man himself in a few weeks though so currently making a list of Qs I've thought of whilst reading the forum!
There's a print out consultation notebook printout sticky in the forum hunny with ALL the relevant questions for your prospective surgeon x

Click....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by mrsball on 18th October 2013, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2013, 6:29 pm

catgirl wrote:
COOKIE wrote:might be a bit ouchy trying to come in for a full on snog with two swollen balloons between you lol.
OMG never thought of that Hysterical 

Good advice girls, its not like they're queuing at my front door but you never know! I wasn't sure how long in total the recovery takes whereby nobody would ever know if you were to show them (ie: for 'bedroom activity' Blush ) presumably a few months at least? Again, not going to go steaming in there at all but curious!!
Yonee going to be looking at a good 6-9 months before they're going to generally 'natural' looking and being soft and squidgey - like natural squidgey. But it takes a whole year for them to fully heal babe yes 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down