Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motiva implants

+2
COOKIE
ravenxwaves
6 posters

Go down

Motiva implants Empty Motiva implants

Post by ravenxwaves 9th October 2013, 5:26 pm

anyone have first/second hand experience of these ? my surgeon told me about them today, i'd never heard of them today but he says they are his favourite type of implant to use! Xx
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Motiva implants Empty Re: Motiva implants

Post by COOKIE 9th October 2013, 5:34 pm

I can't say they're an implant we hear very much about at all here... Infact I think there's only a couple of ladies who have used them and I don't think they're posting right now hun.

From what I know if them they're the 5th generation (gummy bear) implant with a 100% fill, so a little firmer than some implants (will still be soft and squidgey though) but have a lower risk of CC. Very much along the same lines as the Allergan Soft Touch babe.

Which surgeon/clinic are you using hun? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 9th October 2013, 5:53 pm

i'm with Marcos Sforza at the Hospital Group on the 22nd. They've ordered both the motiva and natrelle for me and i can decide on the day. xx
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 9th October 2013, 6:17 pm

That's intresting! I cant say ive heard of them and typing them into our search bar doesn't provide any old threads,let us know which you decide on! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th October 2013, 6:48 pm

I think I'd personally be more inclined to stick with what I know if it were me... I can find lots of information on the other implants but when I was looking at these a good few months back there was very little I could find on them... I like to have a good bit of background knowledge me, but its entirely your decision babe... Maybe you could ask your surgeon why these implants are his favoured ones when they're basically the same as the Allergan Soft Touch which have an excellent reputation and are widely used so we know a lot about these implants when on the other hand there's little known about these ones? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 9th October 2013, 7:44 pm

will ask him and let you girls know what he says, and also which implant i decide to go for :) xxx
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 26th January 2014, 3:01 pm

Hi Hun, just wondering how you find the Motiva implants. I had a consultations with the hospital group last week with Michael Payne and I am seriously considering using him. He showed me the new Motiva implants and said that he is really excited about these implants. I had a play with one and I thought they seem really good. Can't make my mind up on which to choose either the Motiva or the natrelle and can't seem to find much information on them. Just wondering how you are getting on with them. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 26th January 2014, 4:37 pm

Hiya, did you get both motiva and the allergan demo implants out infront of you to have a fiddle with ? i would recommend you do that and check out the textures of them both, the motivas feel a bit different and probably less squidgy. It's said that motivas never lose their upper pole fullness because of the type of gel they're made of. It's hard for me to explain but if you check this website it shows you a picture of the implant sliced right through the middle, it doesn't lose its shape at all. And of course there's the lesser risk of CC and rupture because of the 100% fill.

here's the website with lots of info

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Motiva's latest generation ProgressiveGel has the perfect cohesivity level: all implants inside the matrix - regardless of their profile - maintain the upper pole fullness that the patient seeks throughout time. Form-stable ProgressiveGel retains the desired implant shape, so movement or pressure on the breast does not negatively affect the aesthetic appearance."

also here's a link to the measurements of implants depending on their profile

ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 26th January 2014, 4:39 pm

actually, this is a better graph for the implants

ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 26th January 2014, 4:39 pm

more info, simplified 

ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 26th January 2014, 6:02 pm

Thank you so much for the info. I did have a play around with the natrelle and the motiva and they did feel very different from each other. I really do like the sound of the motiva and everything about it, but still a little worried as they are still so new. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 27th January 2015, 9:57 pm

Hi ladies I'm going in for this implant on the 4th feb and was wondering why they are so much more expensive than the naterelle implants from thg I was quoted £5495 for an uplift and implant and when I got there it increased to £5895 is this due to the size I will need or am I just been taken for a mug lol, I did ask about the increase and the pa said it was due to the type of implant I was having but didn't know if she ment size of manufacturer xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 27th January 2015, 10:04 pm

They don't charge anymore for this type of implant, your PCC is telling porkies so it's possible the price is due to the uplift.  They can't give you a definite price until they've seen you and know what's involved with your surgery, so was the first price you were quoted given over the phone or via email?  This would have been a guide price.

THG are actually ceasing use of natrelles (likley because they have a better contract in place with the motiva suppliers), but both are premium implants.  If I were you I'd actually call a few different THG clinics just to ask if the implant types will cost the same....and then present that to your PCC.

x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down