Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and so it begins

5 posters

Go down

and so it begins Empty and so it begins

Post by Jenidj 21st September 2013, 7:38 am

Itchy itchy itchy :-[  took a piriton this morning Jesus what I'd give to scratch these bad boys I suppose its a good sign that they are healing but ooooooh its annoying 

I also really want to sleep on my side getting a sore back lying on my back :-(  who's still propped up ? I've dropped my v cushion flat but still have my normal pillow on top of it I must have slid down the bed the other night and was like an upturned ladybird trying to get sat up ended up shuffling off the end of the bed lol

Does anyone else get sweaty boobs underneath wearing these bl**dy support bras ? I am and not too sure how best to cope with it I have steristrips on and they peel off with the moisture I hot some dressings at the docs the other day But they are quite thick and won't allow air flow :O any thoughts ladies ?

Jeni x
Jenidj
Jenidj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

and so it begins Empty Re: and so it begins

Post by Natty29 21st September 2013, 7:52 am

Yes im feeling exactly how ur feeling hunni.still propped up but every morning I end up lower down.my clevage and underneath gets really sweaty too it kinda gross.i just make sure I change my micropore tape wen its coming loose xx dont worry about the sweating though hun its normal xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenidj 21st September 2013, 7:57 am

So u have micro pore tape on rather than steritrips ? 

My steris are finished so need an alternative
Jenidj
Jenidj
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st September 2013, 8:23 am

In my notes it days sleeping on back for two weeks, after that you can start to sleep on you side with support from your pillow but it might not be comfortable yet... Just gradual!

I'm day 13 and have been told to take everything off my scars today. I had dressings then changed to a smaller dressing but it isn't little steri strips...
Sweating is normal also xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenidj 21st September 2013, 12:17 pm

Will pop an email over to my PC see what she says regarding any dressings guess its just in your head if the steristrips are on they wont fall out :)

I have a really sore back today could this be all booby related ? first day all the 3 kids are home and the other half is working so have woken up and taken the day on like I usually would made scottsh tablet, spag bol for tea did the shopping perhaps I have overdone it a little :(
Jenidj
Jenidj
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st September 2013, 12:32 pm

The sore back can be due to the sleeping position but also the fact that you may be hunching over a little in order to feel as though your protecting your boobies, if you feel like you've overdone try to slow down a little xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 2:42 am

Awww its horrid when you just can't get comfy and your sweaty, swollen, backache and just thoroughly fed up Hug 

For the itching if you're not finding the piriton helping then try icepacks hun. Not near your wounds, just placed over the tops of your boobs. I know it sounds daft thinking how placing the icepacks over the top of your boobs is going to help the itching underneath... But it does! So that may help with that sweetie.

You're right to contact your clinic about your dressings hun, although I'd be enclined to call and speak with the clinic nurse rather than the PCC. They have no medical training lovely and not qualified to be offering you any medical advise for your wounds.

You're not to far away now from being able to attempt side sleeping so hopefully that's going to make you feel better. In the meantime, a pillow under your knees is going to stop you sliding down the bed and will help some press he away from your back, also a rolled towel with a hot water bottle inside placed in the small of your back too will help lots.

Hope you're feeling better soon hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenidj 22nd September 2013, 6:06 am

My Patient coordinator is an RGN so i asked her and theres no need for steristrips no more whoop 

Slept braless last nite what a difference i never sleep in a bra so perhaps thats why im so uncomfy 

Patience is a virtue afterall :)
Jenidj
Jenidj
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 6:21 am

Ahhhh I see, well, I'm glad you're feeling bette babe. I had awful blisters from my dressings

and so it begins 025904d0b059e1535894cf1fd19fca21_zpsee01712a

I swear, I felt like ripping them off it was agony, so I completely empathised babe and so glad you're feeling much better now. X

Last edited by COOKIE on 22nd September 2013, 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 22nd September 2013, 6:24 am

Hope you've managed to get some kip and the itching has subsided a bit today... :) xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down