Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dropping and fluffing

+7
clazabella
Natty29
jakki32
LJR
Charlii
jenniferrf1
misty23
11 posters

Go down

Dropping and fluffing Empty Dropping and fluffing

Post by misty23 18th September 2013, 10:10 am

Can someone please explain the dropping and fluffing process and what actually happens! Do your boobs change shape or appear bigger? At the moment I look the same in clothes as pre ba when wearing padded bras so wondering if they'll look bigger when in proper bras! Sorry for ignorance! X
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Dropping and fluffing Empty Re: Dropping and fluffing

Post by jenniferrf1 18th September 2013, 10:13 am

Yes! After the op your implants are held very tight in an unnatural position! As they move down and closer together this is dropping.... You will loose some of the upper pole fullness but the fluffing relates to how they fill out at the bottom often meaning women go up a cup size... If you type fluffing process into our search bar an example comes up that's great! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 18th September 2013, 10:18 am

Thanks Jen x I think it's just a case of impatience as mine don't seem to be moving any closer together! X
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th September 2013, 10:56 am

They will eventually. Mine were so high for at least a month. Theyre *just* starting to take a more booby shape now, but theres still so much upper fullness. They've 'dropped' into their pockets nicely according to the surgeon, but im yet to 'fluff'. Basically its where gravity takes hold and all of the goo from the upper implant slopes into the lower, giving you a fuller lower breast and a more natural shape. You may have read on here somewhere about rounds ending up tear shape anyway, and thats because of the movement of the goo. Like Jenn said, type fluffing in the search bar, and theres a great example, I think from CharFaye. Though hers only took 5wks, lucky cow!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 18th September 2013, 11:20 am

I'm like you, impatient for them to drop and take on their more natural shape! It does depend on your implant of course how much slope you will end up with.

When I go for my 2 month check I will be interested to see what my surgeon thinks about the stage my boobies are at!

Also sports bras do hold them quite tight - it is after all what they are meant to do! Once you are in normal bras you will be able to show them off - looking at your avi I don't think you will have too much trouble showing them off, great size!
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 18th September 2013, 12:23 pm

Yeah Char Faye's looked great! Charlii you do make me laugh.....goo!! X LJR thankyou. My support bra is from the hospital and is practically a crop top! Def think its all impatience coupled with a bit of boob greed x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 18th September 2013, 12:43 pm

I had unders and it took mine over 6 months to drop & fluff! They were clinging on! They are bigger now, they look very natural and slope lovely. I look bigger in vest tops and tight stuff then say at 3 months. But in shirts and some tops I don't look much different to when I was padded up. Saying that I have got from not really an A to an F , from a DD post op x so plenty of changes for you girls early on to look forward to
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th September 2013, 12:57 pm

Well goo just seems the easiest way to describe it!

Crikey Jakki, DD post op to F?! Hubby is convinced Im going to increase to an E for Enormous (as he puts it!). I cant wait for them to be 'done'. Theyre softening nicely, and (i think) i have a fab cleavage already. I just really dont like the top crease near my armpit where you can see how round they are. That should iron out with the fluffing though.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 18th September 2013, 1:16 pm

it takes a while to d&f but it will happen.my boobs were far apart for a good 6 weeks but then all of a sudden i woke up oneday and they were soft and very pert and i had a cracking cleavage xxxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 18th September 2013, 1:31 pm

I'm thinking mine dropped really quickly but talking to girls on here my incision scar is not in the crease so assume they will drop some more (hopefully not too much more) I had round implants but aside from the first week or so when they look like balls on my chest they seem fine ever since. Happy for you to have a look at my picture trail if you like.
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th September 2013, 2:08 pm

I hope mine do clazabella! I know im very early on but Im not keen on all of the side boob lol, ill be happier once that has moved downwards a little and inwards xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 18th September 2013, 4:09 pm

Ooh I feel a lot better now ladies x I know what you mean Charli about the top crease. We have a long way to go I guess! Still loving 'em tho! X
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 18th September 2013, 4:15 pm

Looking at my boobs now and comparing them to first week post op, i have defo lost some upper pole and now have a natural slope, so i think mine have dropped already...perhaps they will still fluff more as the *goo* (like it Jen!) moves down.  

Whilst i was in my Macom i did think that in clothes i didnt look any different to pre-op when i was wearing padded bras, however now i have been measured and in normal bras, when in tight t-shirt - va va voom!

Misty i think yours look amazing - they look pretty big to me from your avi! x
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th September 2013, 4:25 pm

Great post jodi!! That's promising that you felt better out if your Macom :) I just want them to look natural... I'm prepared to wait its just hard knowing it isn't guaranteed lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 18th September 2013, 4:35 pm

i don't know if the booby greed will ever go, i still think mine just look about a c cup despite being measured f!  i think our perceptions of size are just totally skewed!
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th September 2013, 4:38 pm

I'm worried mine are too big!! But like I said above its more of the side boob that's scaring me so I'm trying not to judge them! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 18th September 2013, 4:48 pm

This thread has made me feel so much better - and patient! - thank you ladies and thank you misty for asking x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 18th September 2013, 6:27 pm

Oh im glad you posted this as I was also wondering about the whole dropping and fluffing process!
And how do you know when they have finished dropping/fluffing?  Mine have softened a bit at the top but are still very hard everywhere else. Xx
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 18th September 2013, 6:33 pm

I'M loving the side boob Jen, i like how my arm now actually touches my boob lol!
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th September 2013, 6:35 pm

I think you just kinda know. It can take a few weeks like in the example, or it can take a few months. I think on here the longest has been 9mths. But as we always say, every boob is different!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th September 2013, 6:35 pm

I don't think there's a way of knowing that they have completely finished doing their thing... But once they look how they should, are sitting in the right position, and if you possibly go up a size, I guess you kind of feel good!
But as we all are different and drop/fluff at different times its hard to tell! :) xx

Jodi- haha I keep brushing them with my inner arm it's strange!! It's also so weird not to be able to see all of your belly when laying down lol! There's boobs in the way! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 18th September 2013, 8:43 pm

Why don't you like the side boob Jen x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th September 2013, 8:59 pm

I think it's because they are still high up obviously and not in the natural position so they look round ... I won't mind the side boob as much if they look more natural lol! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th September 2013, 1:52 am

The best thing I'd advise Misty is not to compare... Take each day of your recovery a day at a time. Fluffing may take a few weeks for some ladies, it can take many months for others and for some although their boobs drop, they don't fluff, although I know of only two women of all the thousands that have passed through here who this hasn't happened for.

I think you come to appreciate your boobs more when you take a step back and stop checking for signs because its then that these things tend to creep up on us the next time you do take a proper look and think WOW! When did that happen lol.

Your boobs already look incredible babe and they're going to continue healing over these next coming months and just look better and better as they do babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 22nd September 2013, 1:58 pm

I asked the same question Misty and Charlie & Cookie posted some really helpful links of pictures of the changing process, heres the link xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down