Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bizarre alternative to surgery - uniface!

+8
mrsball
LJR
Gleaming
MarieMc85
Becciann84
jenniferrf1
Charlii
COOKIE
12 posters

Go down

A bizarre alternative to surgery - uniface!  Empty A bizarre alternative to surgery - uniface!

Post by COOKIE 17th September 2013, 3:47 pm

This is the creepy creation of Zhuoying Li, a graduate from the New School for Design in New technology

UNIFACE

This has to be one of the strangest things I think I've ever seen!

I will put my hand up and say I'm vain, I'm hating the age process and went along the Botox route, but thank goodness Botox wears off, because 'for me' I actually found I preferred my natural face to rather than the still emotionless one that Botox gave me and don't have it any more.

This mask... If you were strange, or desperate enough to buy it doesn't come off once its on!!!! You have to get the company to get it off for you!!! I'd be too scared to leave the house to go get it off incase anyone were to see me! Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A bizarre alternative to surgery - uniface!  Empty Re: A bizarre alternative to surgery - uniface!

Post by Charlii 17th September 2013, 3:57 pm

OMG! Ive genuinely just sat there open mouthed! Theyre like some creepy Doctor Who monsters! Who on earth would want that! How does it even work! Youve glued something to your skin! How do you wash! My mind is blown. Shocked
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

A bizarre alternative to surgery - uniface!  Empty Re: A bizarre alternative to surgery - uniface!

Post by jenniferrf1 17th September 2013, 4:04 pm

What the hell!!! So it's a mask they glue on to your face?!?! Cookie how do you find these things lool xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th September 2013, 4:05 pm

'Uniface mask is a dream fulfilling face that satisfies today's beauty standards' ..... Wow lol. X
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 17th September 2013, 4:08 pm

What the....??? Is this real?? Do people really want to look like that?? And you can't take it off?? Do people actually ave this...?? I'm gobsmacked Shocked this is mental!! Shocked  X
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 17th September 2013, 4:09 pm

...if your dream is to look like a creepy doll that will eat your soul! I love the fact they'll give you a free removal if the standard of beauty dramatically changes!! *shudder*
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 17th September 2013, 4:10 pm

The eyes as well... They even cover your eyes..? No one would want to be your friend if you looked like that!! Blush  X
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 17th September 2013, 4:20 pm

OMG this is really creepy! The fact that the eyes blink with yours too is gross! Plus, they don't even look real!

This reminds me of the latest horror films where the killers kill people whilst wearing a mask.... great for committing crimes and getting away with it!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 17th September 2013, 4:21 pm

Hahahaha OMG I am lost for words :o !! Xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 17th September 2013, 4:24 pm

Is it a wind up?

That is absolutely horrible, I really feel for anyone who feels they need one of these.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th September 2013, 7:25 pm

[quote="jenniferrf1"Cookie how do you find these things lool xx[/quote]
I'm on BAAPS press release list so they send me their releases... This is on their website. I'm not really some weirdo looking for a plastic face Hysterical 

Becciann84 wrote:No one would want to be your friend if you looked like that!! Blush  X
Hysterical 

LJR wrote:Is it a wind up?.
No, its very real babe. People ARE actually buying these faces! Screwy 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 17th September 2013, 7:33 pm

Omg that is creepy and very scary , they look like them life doll faces! 

Husband says ... mrs doubtfire!!!! Hysterical
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th September 2013, 7:35 pm

Hysterical 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 19th September 2013, 12:42 pm

I will certainly have nightmares about those masks tonight.
WTF????!!!!!!
I have an idea for a scary novel and will write it immediately...scarring and scaring the nation! LOL.
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 19th September 2013, 12:48 pm

Wtf!!! I cant believe that u can even get one of these.they look well freaky too xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 19th September 2013, 10:03 pm

Looks like that Jason off Halloween........... That's some freaky stuff. Why would you! 
I think I saw a girl who did that, she was a real life Barrie doll........... Why would you?????? Bloody fruit loops if you ask me....
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 19th September 2013, 10:54 pm

Good god alive...  Ok if you've suffered some sort of horrific accident where you had your face ripped off.. but flippin' eck!!
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down