Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling more positive today :)

+3
jenniferrf1
KatyElf
Gleaming
7 posters

Go down

Feeling more positive today :) Empty Feeling more positive today :)

Post by Gleaming 13th September 2013, 10:57 am

So after my dishartening consultation yesterday (surgeon will not perform BAs within a year post breastfeeding, also not too confident with type, shape and size of suggested implants) I have gone back to my initial list of possible surgeons. I have spoken with Roger Smith's secretary (he has clinics/does surgery) at Fawkham Manor in Kent (BMI) and she said he performs BAs from a minimum of 4months post breastfeeding depending on the individual (ie ceased lactation, breasts back to pre-pregnancy) I am nearing 6months from breastfeeding now :) He is one of the more expensive people I found when researching (prices from £4,800-5,500) but at the moment I'm quite happy to share the cost with my plastic friend if it means getting the right breasts by the right person... Seeing him next Fri so fingers crossed. 

Has anyone else any feedback on Roger Smith or BMI Fawkham Manor? I also have consultations with Prashant Govilka via MyBreast @Fawkham Manor and Brent Tanner @Spire Tunbridge Wells later this month.

Sarah xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Feeling more positive today :) Empty Re: Feeling more positive today :)

Post by KatyElf 13th September 2013, 11:01 am

I've no experience with any of those surgeons but I just wanted to wish you luck with your consultation next Friday. Fingers crossed for you that you fulfill the criteria he needs ( ref: lactation, pre pregnancy boob etc )
Hopefully you'll feel some connection with him and get the ball rolling so to speak. xx
KatyElf
KatyElf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 13th September 2013, 11:08 am

I only have experience of meeting mr govilka at falkham manor which you already know about ... He didn't feel right to me personally but a nice man... I also wasn't keen on using MYBREAST...

I havnt met Brent tanner but last year when I started looking at having a BA he was the first surgeon recommended to me at tunbridge by a girl who was really really happy so I think whoever you go with your in great hands!! Spire have so many great reviews :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 13th September 2013, 11:24 am

I have no experince wiv these surgeons but wanted to wish u luck wiv ur appointment xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 13th September 2013, 11:41 am

I hope you find a surgeon you feel happy with, I can't help you with surgeons being all the way down in Cornwall! I would check out the BAAPS surgeons x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th September 2013, 11:48 am

Good to read you're feeling more positive babe. You deem to sticking with BAAPS surgeons now, so maybe see at least two and take things from there.

If you go to MyBreast or Spire the one consultation fee should cover three consultations to you could see two surgeons with only paying the one price and save the third consultation as a second consultation to see the surgeon you liked most. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 13th September 2013, 11:54 am

Glad you're feeling more positive Hun :) I have no experience with these surgeons but I saw mine at a Worcester spire and they actually recommended I had a FREE mini consultation to see if I like the surgeon before booking in for a full one (which costs £100). Even though it was only 15 mins, he fitted a lot into that time & definitely gave me enough time to work out if I liked him or not.... So maybe see if the spire near you does those too? Could save a bit of cash that way :) x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 13th September 2013, 11:56 am

Thanks girls it's nice to feel like I'm back on the road so to speak :)

Yes all 3 are BAAPs/BAPRAS registered, I had to pay £100 for the appointment with BMI nxt wk, £25 for the MyBreast consultation and the Spire ones have all been free so far-if you contact the secretary's direct u can have a free 15min consultation where they basically give you an idea of what they can do for you, and if you are happy with that you can book the full consultation and then surgery if still happy :) xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 13th September 2013, 11:57 am

Becciann84 wrote:Glad you're feeling more positive Hun :) I have no experience with these surgeons but I saw mine at a Worcester spire and they actually recommended I had a FREE mini consultation to see if I like the surgeon before booking in for a full one (which costs £100). Even though it was only 15 mins, he fitted a lot into that time & definitely gave me enough time to work out if I liked him or not.... So maybe see if the spire near you does those too? Could save a bit of cash that way :) x
Sorry just seen you've posted a similar thing :) thank hun-it's quite handy spire doing that :) xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 13th September 2013, 12:07 pm

Haha oh yeh! Great minds think alike :) yeh it is really handy, because you wouldn't want to be spending hundreds on consultations with people you didn't want :| hope you find your surgeon soon Hun :) x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down